Pages:
Author

Topic: whom you are supporting LS election! - page 10. (Read 8191 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
February 27, 2014, 07:30:31 AM
@rohnearner nice points.

About that btc address, I really don't think they will shoot themselves in the foot by endorsing it at this stage.

Also, its amusing how the BJP/Modi supporters have no answers when confronted with facts. Asked them for sources in my detailed reply but did not recieve any until now. Funny indeed, lulz.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
February 27, 2014, 06:49:38 AM
I think its time for change , a massive change so i'm going to vote of AAP [broom] Smiley

AAP seriously boom for India i also go with this.. Smiley

Great choice you got there..! hope for the best..! at least they will make sure that agenda of upcoming  election will be different from earlier elections .
Over: Caste and religion , Liquor and Money

http://www.reddit.com/r/aap/comments/1tuq9d/aam_aadmi_party_now_accepts_bitcoins/
are they really accepting BTC..? or just someone trying to get some bitcoin using their  name..? because i haven't seen any update on there website about it..!

I have sent them an email regarding this and  awaiting official response, but i think this is fake. dont donate in that address right now.

I am certain they will deny it. Confirming something like this on email can be used against them.

That said, I believe Bitcoin is the best method to support them at this stage.
Activity: 350
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
February 27, 2014, 06:24:23 AM
Don't know; but putting something like that on their website would be inviting trouble from other parties and central gov, so they won't put it on their site even if they're accepting Bitcoin.
I don't think they will do that [ hiding facts that will be more unacceptable then accepting bitcoin ] and yeah if they accepts btc other parties and media will make it a propaganda out of that, they made issue out of accepting money through paypal[what a pitty] and @subvolatil Pls do tell us the response from them Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
February 27, 2014, 05:10:36 AM
I think its time for change , a massive change so i'm going to vote of AAP [broom] Smiley

Great choice you got there..! hope for the best..! at least they will make sure that agenda of upcoming  election will be different from earlier elections .

http://www.reddit.com/r/aap/comments/1tuq9d/aam_aadmi_party_now_accepts_bitcoins/
are they really accepting BTC..? or just someone trying to get some bitcoin using their  name..? because i haven't seen any update on there website about it..!

I have sent them an email regarding this and  awaiting official response, but i think this is fake. dont donate in that address right now.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
February 27, 2014, 05:07:54 AM
Don't know; but putting something like that on their website would be inviting trouble from other parties and central gov, so they won't put it on their site even if they're accepting Bitcoin.
February 27, 2014, 05:05:15 AM

Great choice you got there..! hope for the best..! at least they will make sure that agenda of upcoming  election will be different from earlier elections .

are they really accepting BTC..? or just someone trying to get some bitcoin using their  name..? because i haven't seen any update on there website about it..!
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
February 27, 2014, 03:35:04 AM

Great choice you got there..! hope for the best..! at least they will make sure that agenda of upcoming  election will be different from earlier elections .

February 27, 2014, 03:16:53 AM
aap also doesnt have a account from where they are getting the funding.
http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/donation-list

kejriwal is a beloved friend of sandeep dixit.

is being a friend of someone a crime ?

and why is somnath bharti(accused of blaming nigerian women for prostition, which later he was proven wrong and this case became an international issue and a shame for the country).
Watch kejriwals first interview, somanth bharti was almost being asked to resign when tv channel footage showed what he had done was nothing out of the ordinary. Compare that to police personall being transferrred at the drop of a hat in BJP/Congress states !!

i myself have visited the house of rakhi bidla (who claimed to have a small house of 1/2 rooms), she has a big khothi in mangol pur.

Cite your sources please.

what about keriwal breaking all the rules of delhi metro?

Yes he did "break the law by mistakenly sitting on the ladies seat in the train". I do that too in buses if its empty. While I personally don't think its a big deal, I'll let you score a brownie point there.

what about calling every person who puestions, a congress agent and a chor? what about kejriwal dictatorial behaviour in his own party, he isnt able to manage his own party, how will he manage the country?
If you are referring to Binnys case then he was clearly disowned by the party and was free to resign,its on record, if after that he claims its dictatorial behaviour then its unfair since he was allowed to leave the party.

what about kejriwal speaking false for all the media?
What wrong did he say ?

what about rakhi bidla, filing a fir on the poor lil kid who by mistake hit rakhi's car with his ball? that childs family has left delhi and went to haryana because of rakhi, what about them? what about the nation?

Cite your sources please, I'd like to know more.
I never seen any more clear funding from any political party thanks for sharing link ..! but still those bjp/cong morons will raise question about it without any valid substance..! just ask modi-rahul why they can't say a word about those big corporates filling there pockets.
February 27, 2014, 03:03:43 AM
@thenoblebot lol! Narendra Modi was also almost told to resign. Modi wasnt directly involved, the sc said it, sc is higher than all the people over here and i respect its decision. If u say that modi took hindus side and he is communal, then go and check out that there were almost 200 hindus who died by police shot i.e by the order of the government.

I knew your response would be along these lines, at least I was man enough to admit there were mistakes during AAP rule, albeit minor ones.

Have you even read the SIT report ? Do you know that the Amicus Curaie recommended Narendra Modi to be prosecuted under IPC sections ? Do you know he has not been given any clean chit, as is made out to be in BJP/Modi propaganda ?

If you are ignorant about these facts then I'd suggest you read up, come back (it will only take a couple of hours to read up) and be courageous enough to admit that Modi is a scumbag.

However if you do know of these facts, then there is nothing more shameful than supporting a man who let thousands of innocents die during riots.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
TheSlimShady
February 26, 2014, 09:08:04 PM
@thenoblebot lol! Narendra Modi was also almost told to resign. Modi wasnt directly involved, the sc said it, sc is higher than all the people over here and i respect its decision. If u say that modi took hindus side and he is communal, then go and check out that there were almost 200 hindus who died by police shot i.e by the order of the government.
I wasnt talking about kejri sitting on womens seat, i was talkin about kejri getting his journey filmed in the metro(photography and videography are strictly prohibited in the metro premises and it is a criminal offence. and if u say that bharti was almost asked to leave then it does not justify anything. half of the sources are still not known for the donation, n there is a investigation going on for that, so leave this point. n yes thats again a betrayel to the people when in public u cuss to someone i.e sandeep dixit and then behind the scenes you are best friends with him.
February 26, 2014, 06:34:48 PM
Now I'll be the first one to admit that there were lapses (if you so wish to call them), this was the first time they were in govt and they did make mistakes. However none of these "mistakes" were criminal in nature or involved corruption.

Tell me now : Do you have the courage to accept what Modi did/ is doing ? Can you openly admit that Modi is nothing but a PR gimmick and has a bad communal record ?

Thats the difference between a BJP/Congress supporter and an AAP supporter. I am not afraid to call a spade a spade. Are you courageous enough to admit the lapses of Modi govt in 2002 ?

Go ahead, even though I know what your answer is going to be, I'll still give you the benefit of doubt to prove me wrong.
February 26, 2014, 06:26:52 PM
aap also doesnt have a account from where they are getting the funding.
http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/donation-list

kejriwal is a beloved friend of sandeep dixit.

is being a friend of someone a crime ?

and why is somnath bharti(accused of blaming nigerian women for prostition, which later he was proven wrong and this case became an international issue and a shame for the country).
Watch kejriwals first interview, somanth bharti was almost being asked to resign when tv channel footage showed what he had done was nothing out of the ordinary. Compare that to police personall being transferrred at the drop of a hat in BJP/Congress states !!

i myself have visited the house of rakhi bidla (who claimed to have a small house of 1/2 rooms), she has a big khothi in mangol pur.

Cite your sources please.

what about keriwal breaking all the rules of delhi metro?

Yes he did "break the law by mistakenly sitting on the ladies seat in the train". I do that too in buses if its empty. While I personally don't think its a big deal, I'll let you score a brownie point there.

what about calling every person who puestions, a congress agent and a chor? what about kejriwal dictatorial behaviour in his own party, he isnt able to manage his own party, how will he manage the country?
If you are referring to Binnys case then he was clearly disowned by the party and was free to resign,its on record, if after that he claims its dictatorial behaviour then its unfair since he was allowed to leave the party.

what about kejriwal speaking false for all the media?
What wrong did he say ?

what about rakhi bidla, filing a fir on the poor lil kid who by mistake hit rakhi's car with his ball? that childs family has left delhi and went to haryana because of rakhi, what about them? what about the nation?

Cite your sources please, I'd like to know more.
TheSlimShady
February 26, 2014, 03:51:09 PM
AIIMS(best hospital in india) gave cleanchit to nigerian women.and aap is also being accused of being funded by international agencies, and aap also doesnt have a transparency in their party. if aap starts making practical claims, i am ready to support them, bt they are just fooling the people. they reduced the electricity bills by giving subsidies(and subsidies are ultamately the people's money), so the rate acctualy remained same. and believe me when kejriwal came, my area suffered 6hours daily power cut...the 20000l  free water he gave was only for the rich people, the people in villages(now dont tell me delhi doesnt have villages), in small colonies could not benifit from this sceme. one good thing was that the police stopped taking bribes...overall i wasnt happy with the government
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 26, 2014, 03:35:26 PM
I think its time for change , a massive change so i'm going to vote for AAP [broom] Smiley
I am a delhite. i voted for AAP in the assembly election. their work literally sucks. i wont repeat my mistake for voting aap again. go for bjp.
So you are judging them from 40days of work..! that too when he was not fully in power and working in too much of pressure..! I don't think BJP is any different from Congress no matter how much they claim to..!
I mean how they can fight corruption when they have 1200crore Rupees and 75% of that they don't even know how they got it.! 

yes, i have the right to judge aap in its 50 day period! arvind kejriwal himself claimed that he will change delhi in 30 days. he gave us shit.
wow he claimed he'll change delhi in 30days.. and yeah he tried to do so..! and succeeded to some extent..! but what about your bjp who says[mandir wahi banwayge Per tareek nahi batayenge ] and cong[ who claimed to cut down the rate of inflation within 100days but sadly it went high and high ]
February 26, 2014, 03:24:35 PM
aap also doesnt have a account from where they are getting the funding. kejriwal is a beloved friend of sandeep dixit. and why is somnath bharti(accused of blaming nigerian women for prostition, which later he was proven wrong and this case became an international issue and a shame for the country). i myself have visited the house of rakhi bidla (who claimed to have a small house of 1/2 rooms), she has a big khothi in mangol pur. what about keriwal breaking all the rules of delhi metro? what about calling every person who puestions, a congress agent and a chor? what about kejriwal dictatorial behaviour in his own party, he isnt able to manage his own party, how will he manage the country? what about kejriwal speaking false for all the media? what about rakhi bidla, filing a fir on the poor lil kid who by mistake hit rakhi's car with his ball? that childs family has left delhi and went to haryana because of rakhi, what about them? what about the nation?
So according to you what somnath did was wrong[just because bjp/cong think so ], look man i'm not the kinda guy who will defend anyone unnecessarily but what somnath did should be appreciated , I mean how can you defend prostitution , what it might be happening in your neighborhood , now you'll say nothing was going on there..! Mannn OPEN YOUR EYES>> or otherwise this country is going no where..! they already looted enough ..! we all know both Cong/bjp was indulged in koyla ghotala
ok i don't think you are kinda guy who's ready to do an open minded discussion, you just have claims, but no substance, The source of all your knowledge is just what BJP/cong Hippocrates tell you on those sold out media channel . I mean common man they had 20crore in delhi election and some of it came from NRI living outside of India[who holds Indian Passport] through Paypal and your bjp/cong made issue of that and you are supporting them ,
Just out of curiosity can you tell me how old are you .?   
May god bless you ..!
TheSlimShady
February 26, 2014, 03:07:07 PM
aap also doesnt have a account from where they are getting the funding. kejriwal is a beloved friend of sandeep dixit. and why is somnath bharti(accused of blaming nigerian women for prostition, which later he was proven wrong and this case became an international issue and a shame for the country). i myself have visited the house of rakhi bidla (who claimed to have a small house of 1/2 rooms), she has a big khothi in mangol pur. what about keriwal breaking all the rules of delhi metro? what about calling every person who puestions, a congress agent and a chor? what about kejriwal dictatorial behaviour in his own party, he isnt able to manage his own party, how will he manage the country? what about kejriwal speaking false for all the media? what about rakhi bidla, filing a fir on the poor lil kid who by mistake hit rakhi's car with his ball? that childs family has left delhi and went to haryana because of rakhi, what about them? what about the nation?
February 26, 2014, 02:50:04 PM
Arvind kejriwal, a person, who claims that he was a income tax comissioner (rti proves it that there were no comissioners from his batch). He joined anna(a great person who has worked on the ground level for the upliftment of people) to gain media's attention. When he started getting recognition he left anna and for his own selfish desires he formed a party through which he played with the emotions of the people. then he made his government in delhi by the external support of congress(although he said before the elections that he wont do so but he did it, so again a betreyal to delhites). Then he wasnt able to perform his duties in the government . He just created drama for 50 days and left the cm's seat. This proves kejriwal, a lier, betrayer, a bhagoda (first ran away from his office, then anna, then cm's seat). This time dont vote for bjp or congress. but vote for the sake of modi. the nations needs a strong face to represent the country, only modi can do that.
If you think modi can do it, just understand why USA is not ready to give him visa... do you think they are afraid of him..? naa, but they know what happened in 2002, and don't tell me SC gave him clean chit we all saw no one Killed Jessica i guess..! I respect Atal Bihari Vajpayee and even he mentioned that whatever happened in 2002 was not just another riot but a political riot . A riot sponsored by BJP. shame on you if you still think modi is better option, And if you think AK betrayed Anna grow up, open your eyes , look what exactly happening around you..! otherwise after five years you'll be saying BJP sucks lets elect Rahul Gandhi now Tongue Modi is just other Politicians playing with Innocent Indians emotions , he has left all of them dreaming about a future he's never gonna deliver..! if you think Modi is honest just ask him
* To disclose the 1200crore Funding his party has 
* Why Yadurappa Still in BJP.
* Why he was petrified of wearing a muslim cap.
* His stand on LGBT
TheSlimShady
February 26, 2014, 01:53:51 PM
Arvind kejriwal, a person, who claims that he was a income tax comissioner (rti proves it that there were no comissioners from his batch). He joined anna(a great person who has worked on the ground level for the upliftment of people) to gain media's attention. When he started getting recognition he left anna and for his own selfish desires he formed a party through which he played with the emotions of the people. then he made his government in delhi by the external support of congress(although he said before the elections that he wont do so but he did it, so again a betreyal to delhites). Then he wasnt able to perform his duties in the government . He just created drama for 50 days and left the cm's seat. This proves kejriwal, a lier, betrayer, a bhagoda (first ran away from his office, then anna, then cm's seat). This time dont vote for bjp or congress. but vote for the sake of modi. the nations needs a strong face to represent the country, only modi can do that.
February 26, 2014, 08:27:03 AM
yes, i have the right to judge aap in its 50 day period! arvind kejriwal himself claimed that he will change delhi in 30 days. he gave us shit.

Really ? If arvind kejriwal gave you "shit" in 49 days then what did BJP and Congress give you for 60+ years ? I wonder (sigh)

Name me one govt that has delivered so much in such a short time. I literally dare you to !!
@thenoblebot pls don't even try to explain things to people who already closed there mind they won't understand...! they are used to getting scammed by our Politicians ..! and Hensi can you tell me how bjp/cong is better then AAP can you substantiate your claim besides just saying so..?
February 26, 2014, 06:12:32 AM

Really ? If arvind kejriwal gave you "shit" in 49 days then what did BJP and Congress give you for 60+ years ? I wonder (sigh)

Name me one govt that has delivered so much in such a short time. I literally dare you to !!
Pages:
Jump to: