Pages:
Author

Topic: whom you are supporting LS election! - page 4. (Read 8193 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
10 hours remaining for result ! who will win i think BJP ready for SARKAR !
My prediction is that bjp will get 264 seats

it will be less then 240.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
TheSlimShady
10 hours remaining for result ! who will win i think BJP ready for SARKAR !
My prediction is that bjp will get 264 seats
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
Very big day for India Tomorrow ..! it might set the fortunes , whatever may be the results are i just hope they deliver what they promised to max extent. !
hey hey hey! does anyone wanna bet 0.01btc on whether bjp will score more than 250 or less than it? bet against me, i choose more than 250
BJP alone 250+ or NDA 250+..? if you are betting on just BJP 250+ i would like to bet. Smiley
legendary
parso modi pm ban jaega, n tum sab dekhte reh jaoge

lol, he will become PM through democratic way so we cant do anything and we have to accept him as a PM.
Yeah right, you wouldnt be able to do anything so better start respecting him from today.

lol, I still dont respect him, I just respect the democracy, and he will become PM through democracy.
TheSlimShady
hey hey hey! does anyone wanna bet 0.01btc on whether bjp will score more than 250 or less than it? bet against me, i choose more than 250
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

lol, he will become PM through democratic way so we cant do anything and we have to accept him as a PM.
Yeah right, you wouldnt be able to do anything so better start respecting him from today.
who said we wouldn't be able to do anything :p we will vote again after 5years :p He'll need to work hard to earn that respect from me to get my vote..!
Modi may work..! but how can we trust Yaddurapa , Ghadkari , Badal's in Punjab..! and so on a long list of candidates ...!

who said we wouldn't be able to do anything :p we will vote again after 5years :p He'll need to work hard to earn that respect from me to get my vote..!
TheSlimShady

legendary

TheSlimShady
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Ohh I forgot to mention that I'm a senior citizen..! 91Years old  Grin Grin that's according to my Voter ID..! not even bothered about making the correction.. I can get the " Pension for old  " if i file for it..!

They do such stupid mistakes? I heard someone had a voter ID in the name of Aishwarya Rai (with Aishwarya's photo) Cheesy
April 30, 2014, 01:10:04 PM
Ohh I forgot to mention that I'm a senior citizen..! 91Years old  Grin Grin that's according to my Voter ID..! not even bothered about making the correction.. I can get the " Pension for old  " if i file for it..!
legendary
April 30, 2014, 01:07:25 PM
I also just voted; Ab Ki Baar....  Grin
fer bhrastachaar..!   :p
sorry for being sarcastic couldn't resist..!

haha best comment.
April 30, 2014, 12:18:36 PM
fer bhrastachaar..!   :p
sorry for being sarcastic couldn't resist..!
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
April 30, 2014, 02:57:28 AM
April 29, 2014, 04:31:28 PM
tomorrow election in punjab so best of luck to all punjab people to go with right Party and choose right members for their city Smiley

yes, I am hoping AAP will win atleast 2 seats in Punjab.  AK rally was super crowded.
I'm goin to vote AAP's candidate from my area tomorrow ...! Smiley

thats good. just follow election and tommow give details how was the atmosphere and who will gonna win.

i think result of these election will declare after 16 may so we guys need to enjoy election and wait for result Smiley
There is nothing much to enjoy in election in my area I mean there is no arrangements where people will njoy :p so I'll just take it as a duty and will vote for the right candidate above all the parties and then I'll just sit back and wait for results to come out..!
legendary
April 29, 2014, 01:56:43 PM
tomorrow election in punjab so best of luck to all punjab people to go with right Party and choose right members for their city Smiley

yes, I am hoping AAP will win atleast 2 seats in Punjab.  AK rally was super crowded.

thats good. just follow election and tommow give details how was the atmosphere and who will gonna win.
April 29, 2014, 01:40:17 PM

legendary
April 29, 2014, 01:32:53 PM

Pages:
Jump to: