Pages:
Author

Topic: Who’s itching to buy? - page 5. (Read 907 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
May 13, 2022, 10:21:11 AM
Buying after a huge crashed from the All time high price is a boss move, however, it could dip even more but of course we're not sure. Buying during this kind of season would test your patience, because it might take years again before the market starts to rise again. So we have to be careful on what we are going to do for our funds not to go in vain just in case the coin that we bought will be delisted, something like that, just like what happened to LUNA.
Luna has become a hot topic of late, where this altcoin can drop up to 98% in just an instant. buying at the current state is good for top coins, but to buy luna I think you have to wait for the latest news first, considering it is very risky. For those who are experienced, I think something like this is actually used as an opportunity to find a buying area, but prepare capital if there is a decline again, because we don't know for sure when the bearish season will end.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 13, 2022, 10:16:03 AM

And I'll get back to DCA: it looks like 10th of May was a sort of trap and today was another pretty good opportunity to buy. If you DCA you still have funds for this kind of opportunities. (But I really don't know whether it'll go up and continue to go lower from here...)
Yeah, seems like May is something bad for the whole crypto, but then we're all into the fact that the market shall move in 2 directions as it having a balance. It's my first time seeing a coin diving like crazy, probably a dead one coz it is -99% down for the last 7 days. I don't feel like buying now is a good decision, still need to wait for some confirmation that the bloodbath is done.
You're talking about LUNA? I'm not sure what's in store good for her other than the end

For now LUNA is really been demolished and seems it will go to 0 value due to the issues happening. For other who want to start for buying or place your position maybe they should learn to study first the market because its really bad to buy at the top especially if the price keep dumping for more longer times.  But I'm monitoring this token and thinking to buy some when the price dips.
All they have to do is adjust the UST provisioning algorithm. It's easy, but I've seen news reports that they are being denied funding for this process by some foundations
May 13, 2022, 10:04:01 AM
Will the current investment funds be replaced in a few years by other funds that will launch a new bull market? I don't fully understand what is contributing to this sharp decline
When I was trading for the first times back in 2015, I used to dwell on such questions and never got the answer to them, while not making the trade that I should have. I learnt a lesson that you should treat the market prices as numbers, nothing more. If it is going down below your last buy price, buy again at a targeted lower price and set a sell order at higher price once that is executed.

Think too much on reasons behind movements and you will be in a dilemma to trade. In the long term bitcoin will go up, so every opportunity to buy, seize it. Do check S/R levels though before deciding to buy.

[offtop] I would be very grateful if you could explain how you do multiple responses in one post Smiley
In the page where you type replies, there is a "Topic summary" below the reply field. You can scroll down and click the "Insert quote" button on the top right corner next to the older posts to quote that in the reply field right next to your current cursor position.
Thank you for your answers Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
May 13, 2022, 09:52:40 AM

And I'll get back to DCA: it looks like 10th of May was a sort of trap and today was another pretty good opportunity to buy. If you DCA you still have funds for this kind of opportunities. (But I really don't know whether it'll go up and continue to go lower from here...)
Yeah, seems like May is something bad for the whole crypto, but then we're all into the fact that the market shall move in 2 directions as it having a balance. It's my first time seeing a coin diving like crazy, probably a dead one coz it is -99% down for the last 7 days. I don't feel like buying now is a good decision, still need to wait for some confirmation that the bloodbath is done.
You're talking about LUNA? I'm not sure what's in store good for her other than the end

For now LUNA is really been demolished and seems it will go to 0 value due to the issues happening. For other who want to start for buying or place your position maybe they should learn to study first the market because its really bad to buy at the top especially if the price keep dumping for more longer times.  But I'm monitoring this token and thinking to buy some when the price dips.
May 13, 2022, 09:45:04 AM

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
May 13, 2022, 08:45:42 AM
Buying after a huge crashed from the All time high price is a boss move, however, it could dip even more but of course we're not sure. Buying during this kind of season would test your patience, because it might take years again before the market starts to rise again. So we have to be careful on what we are going to do for our funds not to go in vain just in case the coin that we bought will be delisted, something like that, just like what happened to LUNA.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
May 13, 2022, 07:32:07 AM
Please be wise and also careful during this market condition. we still don't know if the market will continue dropping or not.
Although if we want to buy, don't buy panic and feels itching to buy. It is risky because the market may continue dropping.
Like what happened to Luna.

Nobody will tell you they know where the bottom is and at what point the market direction will change. For those itching to buy now, make sure you are doing that with money that is not in urgent need. You can be lucky that price will change upward direction and you can be unlucky too it goes down more. Alot of traders are buying and thinking price will start going up but it continues to go down. No, Luna's case was not caused by a bear market. It is a technical issue and Luna's shift to depeg to BTC pair.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 13, 2022, 05:05:54 AM

What do you think about the current bear run, will it turn around? What price for bitcoin do you track? Will we get on the big green planes?

I'm thinking of buying a few more alts from the top 100. With everything being down in the last month they seem to be safer plays.

Many analysts said Bitcoin will go down more than now, but right now it's not a bad price to go in, but don't all in since you should save some dollars to go in again in case the price drop to the lowest. If you're willing to buy alts from the top 100 better to do some research first or just go for the top ten altcoins since it's a lot safer.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
May 13, 2022, 04:54:44 AM
I'm itching to buy recently ago when the price is around $25k in Bitcoin but all of my money is still in cryptocurrency and I don't have any more money to purchase at that price, right now I am still on the edge all of my coins were at the negatives from the time that I bought it.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
May 13, 2022, 04:47:21 AM
I dedicate some of my stablecoins to buying every time bitcoin falls to the values I have indicated. Nevertheless, even when bitcoin went up, I continued to accumulate it
remember that sometimes we need to analyze well the situation in the market before buying in order to prevent massive losses. as you can see bitcoin keeps falling until now so if you keep buying everytime it fluctuate as well surely your money will be burn after all. Be wise mate to protect your money learn how to TA because it's a big advantage in such situation.
I agree with that because indeed with any market conditions, especially conditions like today, we cannot make decisions arbitrarily.
things that are mandatory to do analysis before making a decision,
at least by doing that we can minimize the risk and that's a good thing
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 12, 2022, 10:27:07 PM
I dedicate some of my stablecoins to buying every time bitcoin falls to the values I have indicated. Nevertheless, even when bitcoin went up, I continued to accumulate it
remember that sometimes we need to analyze well the situation in the market before buying in order to prevent massive losses. as you can see bitcoin keeps falling until now so if you keep buying everytime it fluctuate as well surely your money will be burn after all. Be wise mate to protect your money learn how to TA because it's a big advantage in such situation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
May 12, 2022, 07:48:35 PM
Please be wise and also careful during this market condition. we still don't know if the market will continue dropping or not.
Although if we want to buy, don't buy panic and feels itching to buy. It is risky because the market may continue dropping.
Like what happened to Luna.
We can be wiser enough to see the movement of the market of certain coins at first. Then, we can see the chance of the coins to be able to rise up again or not. Alternatively, we can do DCA in buying the coins. But for me, i will prefer to only buy top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
May 12, 2022, 05:23:14 PM

We are all just making out those kind of days whenever we do experience bearish movement or events something like this and no matter which month then we would really be calling it.
How about in August? This had been known to be a ghost month which they are attaching it out to any markets out there whether crypto or to those traditional markets.
For now in the month of May it was never been a good one considering on how deep we've able to drop and this would really be mattering on demand and price movement
is totally in random no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
May 12, 2022, 11:44:55 AM
Will the current investment funds be replaced in a few years by other funds that will launch a new bull market? I don't fully understand what is contributing to this sharp decline
When I was trading for the first times back in 2015, I used to dwell on such questions and never got the answer to them, while not making the trade that I should have. I learnt a lesson that you should treat the market prices as numbers, nothing more. If it is going down below your last buy price, buy again at a targeted lower price and set a sell order at higher price once that is executed.

Think too much on reasons behind movements and you will be in a dilemma to trade. In the long term bitcoin will go up, so every opportunity to buy, seize it. Do check S/R levels though before deciding to buy.

[offtop] I would be very grateful if you could explain how you do multiple responses in one post Smiley
In the page where you type replies, there is a "Topic summary" below the reply field. You can scroll down and click the "Insert quote" button on the top right corner next to the older posts to quote that in the reply field right next to your current cursor position.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
May 12, 2022, 11:17:48 AM

May 12, 2022, 09:41:32 AM
Well with the current bearish trend everyone can grab an opportunity to buy any coin they want. However, for me bitcoin remains the king and in fact I am planning on buying it with such huge discounted rate. I mean definitely this crazy down at this point and peeps might be worried about it however they should not be, it’s just freaky situation but with more advantage than disadvantages. For sure, those who are selling gonna regret it and those whose buying will end up with coolest profit charts ever.
That's definitely the best speech I've had in days. I hope it works out for you and me
May 12, 2022, 09:33:56 AM
Hi guys. I'm newbie here. Wanted to hear your opinions.

These red candles got me wanting to itch my itch. I know about DCA. I think little more of a drop and we reverse. Just trying to not get too eager. I'm trying to catch this bitcoin bounce by setting two additional limit orders to open a long position on wowswap exchange.

What do you think about the current bear run, will it turn around? What price for bitcoin do you track? Will we get on the big green planes?

I'm thinking of buying a few more alts from the top 100. With everything being down in the last month they seem to be safer plays.

Is it now worth continuing to trade on decentralized exchanges with little liquidity, such as wowswap?
It is worth because traders trade on centralized exchanges, but some of them begin to transfer their assets to the wallets to continue to work already on decentralized exchanges due to the panic in the market
May 12, 2022, 08:08:21 AM
What do you think about the current bear run,

One thing to always remember is that the deeper the night, the closer the dawn is. Seeing that the market will bull-run coming to bearish. The market is going to bearish because  The market will get a bull-run soon

will it turn around? What price for bitcoin do you track?
This is not that much easy to say, But if Bitcoin gets good support now then I think the market will rise again.

Will we get on the big green planes?

Of course, we will get on the big green planes after the bearish situation of the market. And it is expected to be after 2022 and 2023
Maybe it will happen after the halving in 2024? Then now would be the time to accumulate volumes to make a big bag of money in the next bull market.

May 12, 2022, 07:57:48 AM
Price did reach 29k and my buy order at a slightly higher of 30k got executed, I do consider this range to be a safe spot for now since we have support at 29k. I am expecting both a drop and rise from the currently running 31k level though. Since you are a newbie and probably dont have much bitcoin at hand, but fiat, I would suggest buying at less than 30k levels like 25k and 20k in case a huge drop happens. Otherwise play it slow, we are not completely sure about the reason behind this drop.

But it is good that you are attempting to capitalize during a panic sell. Keep this attitude up and you will make a great trader.

Pro tip - keep a trading journal and try to maintain an excel sheet or trades execute with dates and fees.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
May 12, 2022, 05:47:21 AM
Itching won't stop but the wallet is empty.  Grin This buy point makes you want to sell other cryptocurrencies in exchange for 1 that is dump so hard like Bitcoin or any top altcoin in the market. I even had a thought of selling my gold for it but my other half won't let me.
I guess I should just stop looking at the market now and wait for the pump to come back. I already bought at $30k and I don't think that's a bad position for a purchase. Just be patient whether I made a good decision or not.
Pages:
Jump to: