Pages:
Author

Topic: Who’s itching to buy? - page 7. (Read 901 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 575
May 11, 2022, 06:53:48 AM
No one will answer you with the most accurate result that it will.

We're all speculators here and whoever has the say that has a sense, maybe you can rely on that. But if experience wise, this is always like this and you know it.

After the dump, there's a recovery period that will come back and it won't always be at the bottom. Right now, if you're into this opportunity, DCA is the perfect strategy as you've already known.

I'm sure that it will recover although we won't be sure how long until it goes back to $40k.
I expected May to be green, it seems to me we need a little time, maybe about two months to hold on and not fall lower, then it will be a sign for a big growth
Yes, that's all about it.

We need time until we see the market goes back in being green again. This is to be expected as for the consecutive past months, bitcoin has performed very well for a quick pump and that won't happen forever.

If you're okay to hold for that long, then do it. There are many of us here who's even holding since the last bear market of 2018 until now, so this is easy.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
🔰Buy/Sell Cryptocurrencies🔰
May 10, 2022, 06:21:04 PM
(....)

What do you think about the current bear run, will it turn around? What price for bitcoin do you track? Will we get on the big green planes?

I'm thinking of buying a few more alts from the top 100. With everything being down in the last month they seem to be safer plays.
Just avoid catching falling knives. Not all dips are good to buy because you can't guarantee that that is already the bottom, because what if the dip will continue.
That's why some traders are intended to buy on a pullback or once the price is already starting to bounce, but still, if your entry is good on the dip, no problem, it's still good.
But this price seems low and good to buy, despite the fact that might be aren't knives
If you feel this way, just go and buy as much as you can but just make sure you invested with a high potential project which means it has progressed makes the price have a strong foundation in the market, and surely will not further drop beyond as Bitcoin price movement.

You can buy and then watch closely the market price movement, diversify your investment into a stable coin when see there's a continuous drop upon the price of purchase, or else, hold it for a long term which is a pretty safe plan.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
May 10, 2022, 05:58:09 PM
These red candles got me wanting to itch my itch. I know about DCA. I think little more of a drop and we reverse. Just trying to not get too eager. I'm trying to catch this bitcoin bounce by setting two additional limit orders to open a long position on wowswap exchange.
Wowswap exchange? Honestly, this is my first time hearing about this exchange. I also cannot find this exchange on CMC, is this platform safe and legit?
Btw, doing DCA to buy Bitcoin during this market condition may be wise enough. At least we are not all in one time because we still don't know where the Bitcoin price will go, maybe it will be decreasing again or increase. That is why I think that buying some by some, step by step of BItcoin is a good choice.

I'm thinking of buying a few more alts from the top 100. With everything being down in the last month they seem to be safer plays.
Diversifying funds to buy also some altcoins is also one of the wise strategies. But to be remembered,buying altcoins may be very risky than buying Bitcoin. That is why it is better to buy altcoins with lower risks and higher chances to rise up in the future after thebear run.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May 10, 2022, 05:23:37 PM
Oh, I do. I am itching so much right now. I am on the verge of leaving all of my information regarding the crypto world that I acquired for many years and just go all in with everything I ever have and buy bitcoin. I know it is silly, I have been here long enough to know that I should be staying at cash a bit, and also not put all of my possessions into just one thing.

I could literally see myself selling my car and getting a lot of bitcoins right now, I am at that stage right now, because it is literally free in my mind. I know that in the next 1-2 years it will break ATH and make me 2x money, and nothing would get expensive like that, not in 2 years or under. Which means that I could get rich if I buy now, but I am holding myself from doing it in case if things do not go as planned.

This is the kind of decision you need to go over and over again as you will be selling some of your possessions in exchange of a volatile asset. Sure, if you have other means of living or you can very well survive even going all in with btc. The price is really tempting right now, even at 31-32k is a very good price range to get in. Because if we will think of it, what if btc will increase in the next few months to like 40k, you're already in very good profits. But of course, most won't sell it at 40k, they will wait for more.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 10, 2022, 05:10:18 PM
Price didn't breakout that $30K support level and its starting to retrace, it could be a good time to buy if you like the thrills. Or you could wait for next week's candle to green and start buying.
the thing is that let op not use what he can not afford to lose,  using 1x should be more advantageous than using 2x because of the condition of the market.

For altcoins sure you can buy, they are all cheaper two months ago. Most of their charts follows BTC price, whichever you may chose its the same.
is not all about buying new cheaper altcoins, is all about the potential of the project, do you know that whenever new project is launched it always come competite or been a competitor with bitcoin for the initial, and such step really deserve people not to research about the proportion or how potential is the coin. Don't because of a project is cheap and purchase it, without knowing the productivity.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
May 10, 2022, 04:43:24 PM
Oh, I do. I am itching so much right now. I am on the verge of leaving all of my information regarding the crypto world that I acquired for many years and just go all in with everything I ever have and buy bitcoin. I know it is silly, I have been here long enough to know that I should be staying at cash a bit, and also not put all of my possessions into just one thing.

I could literally see myself selling my car and getting a lot of bitcoins right now, I am at that stage right now, because it is literally free in my mind. I know that in the next 1-2 years it will break ATH and make me 2x money, and nothing would get expensive like that, not in 2 years or under. Which means that I could get rich if I buy now, but I am holding myself from doing it in case if things do not go as planned.
The temptation is really there on which you do really have that kind of urge feeling to go all in even it do means that you would need to sell out something or your current assets or possessions just for you to buy cheap

coins as of this point.No one really knows on when would be the sudden u turn of the trend but we could really say that bearish moments doesnt last forever which basically means that
recovery is really always next on the line.

For now i had secured out some amounts but not really that enough i would say but never go all in just because of that.
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 10, 2022, 04:24:35 PM

Activity: 2646
Merit: 703
May 10, 2022, 02:45:01 PM
Price didn't breakout that $30K support level and its starting to retrace, it could be a good time to buy if you like the thrills. Or you could wait for next week's candle to green and start buying.

For altcoins sure you can buy, they are all cheaper two months ago. Most of their charts follows BTC price, whichever you may chose its the same.

This is indeed a good moment to buy, the market is in panic mode and when that happens then you can find the best assets at ridiculously low prices.

Even then I think it would be a mistake to invest everything in a single move, it is better to take a safer approach and begin buying bitcoin as it goes lower and lower while keeping some cash in reserve, this way you can catch a better price as bitcoin goes down, now it is true that if the price does not goes as low as you thought then you will keep some fiat in your account unused, but you can always use that fiat whenever there is another important decrease in the markets in the future.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
May 10, 2022, 12:02:40 PM
You know DCA but it's clear that your intention was to promote the exchange and it seems noticeable on how you posted it. Prove me wrong but that exchange is news to my ear and sorry if I give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'd say don't go with alts even if they are at top 100, go with those alts that has 11 figures of market cap, they're more better than the others you see at top 100, you'd be blind by just the low prices or how did they fall at a faster rate.
I don't understand how to prove this, and also could you explain how the difference in one value in capitalization plays role?
Well, the more liquid the asset the less it is to be affected by a series of decrease especially if we're in bear or volatile time in the space. You see, Bitcoin has the huge market cap among the rest and if you take a look at most altcoins when the market experience a decline, less market cap tokens tend to nosedive more compare to Bitcoin or other alts out there that has huge market cap.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 10, 2022, 10:55:22 AM
(....)

What do you think about the current bear run, will it turn around? What price for bitcoin do you track? Will we get on the big green planes?

Just avoid catching falling knives. Not all dips are good to buy because you can't guarantee that that is already the bottom, because what if the dip will continue.
That's why some traders are intended to buy on a pullback or once the price is already starting to bounce, but still, if your entry is good on the dip, no problem, it's still good.
But this price seems low and good to buy, despite the fact that might be aren't knives
May 10, 2022, 10:42:53 AM
My hands itching to buy DOGE somehow for quick profits and after that bitcoin obviously. This is not out of some Elon shit but because I Love how DOGE keeps dodging itself now and then with few cents. Imagine if I just manage to day trade it then how much profits I can grab. That’s what I think about DOGE so that would be my first investment in this bearish market. On the other hand I’m looking after bitcoin but only after I get some savings done from my part time job. Will be surely buying it.
I am stopped by the thought that Elon can write about the sale of his DOGE and in this case, if he really has 30% emission, DOGE rate will roll below the bottom
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1338
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
May 10, 2022, 10:31:54 AM
(....)

May 10, 2022, 10:30:53 AM
You know DCA but it's clear that your intention was to promote the exchange and it seems noticeable on how you posted it. Prove me wrong but that exchange is news to my ear and sorry if I give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'd say don't go with alts even if they are at top 100, go with those alts that has 11 figures of market cap, they're more better than the others you see at top 100, you'd be blind by just the low prices or how did they fall at a faster rate.
I don't understand how to prove this, and also could you explain how the difference in one value in capitalization plays role?
May 10, 2022, 10:23:21 AM
Before you buy anything, you need to analyze. At the same time, you should clearly understand for yourself that the quality of the analysis based on the results will affect the results of the trader's work.
Only fundamental solutions
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
May 10, 2022, 10:13:45 AM
My hands itching to buy DOGE somehow for quick profits and after that bitcoin obviously. This is not out of some Elon shit but because I Love how DOGE keeps dodging itself now and then with few cents. Imagine if I just manage to day trade it then how much profits I can grab. That’s what I think about DOGE so that would be my first investment in this bearish market. On the other hand I’m looking after bitcoin but only after I get some savings done from my part time job. Will be surely buying it.
May 10, 2022, 10:12:25 AM
Based on my analysis on the current market I think it is going downwards or more bearish but I am still unsure with my prediction, if the price of the Bitcoin will exceed $33k or $34k then I think I am wrong with my prediction. So far majority of my holdings is in stable coin to avoid unnecessary crashes in the future.
Bitcoin is the most trending bear in the space currently. Bitcoin will make so many people rich in the nearest future and will also send the majority back to trenches. It's all about choosing the right choice or alternative. Bitcoin have finally break the support of $32k and it has hits $29k. Although it will still retraced back massively but for now, due to some actions price and whales selling their Bitcoin are all the causes of the dump of Bitcoin. I'm still waiting for Bitcoin to hits $27k before opening my futures trading and placing long on Bitcoin. Perhaps i have converted all my coins to stable coins, because the dip will last for a week. This is one of the major dips Bitcoin have ever experienced. People that are massively in Profits are those that short Bitcoin on futures with leverage of 30x or 60x.
It's just those people with big bags who invested more than they should, and now they are worried about their losses and are selling in a panic to save at least something. In my opinion, there is no need to compare the number of cryptocurrencies in the portfolio in the equivalent of a dollar, just keep accumulating for an amount that is not significant
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
May 10, 2022, 10:00:00 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
May 10, 2022, 09:50:24 AM
Before you buy anything, you need to analyze. At the same time, you should clearly understand for yourself that the quality of the analysis based on the results will affect the results of the trader's work.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
May 10, 2022, 09:41:24 AM
Based on my analysis on the current market I think it is going downwards or more bearish but I am still unsure with my prediction, if the price of the Bitcoin will exceed $33k or $34k then I think I am wrong with my prediction. So far majority of my holdings is in stable coin to avoid unnecessary crashes in the future.
Bitcoin is the most trending bear in the space currently. Bitcoin will make so many people rich in the nearest future and will also send the majority back to trenches. It's all about choosing the right choice or alternative. Bitcoin have finally break the support of $32k and it has hits $29k. Although it will still retraced back massively but for now, due to some actions price and whales selling their Bitcoin are all the causes of the dump of Bitcoin. I'm still waiting for Bitcoin to hits $27k before opening my futures trading and placing long on Bitcoin. Perhaps i have converted all my coins to stable coins, because the dip will last for a week. This is one of the major dips Bitcoin have ever experienced. People that are massively in Profits are those that short Bitcoin on futures with leverage of 30x or 60x.
May 10, 2022, 07:56:15 AM
If the recovery takes a long time, won't I pay a fee every day for using the margin?
You will not pay any fee as long as you did not close the trade. What take fee is the opening and closing of the position. If you mean interest, if you use 1x, it is your money and no interest, the more the margin ratio, the more the interest the exchange will charge you, but I do not expect you to use high margin ratio.

The risks of margin trading are pretty big and the market is a bit unstable/risky too, increasing the chances to get burned.
You can decide to just use 1x or low leverage like 2x. I use 2x for bitcoin but 1x for altcoin. But you are right as the margin ratio is increasing, the risk is higher.

I meant a lot of volatility, when bitcoin loses 3% in price, for example, then alts sinks by 6% or 9%, that is, 2 or 3 times more, or even 4, and so on. But also in a bull run during the consolidation of bitcoin, alts also shoot at plus 20-50% in a day or two
That is what happened since four days ago, it has always been happening like that too, altcoins are more risky, but if the trade go in the trader's direction, it would be a big profit.
That's why I'm adding alts to my portfolio. Such a diversification of profit and risk  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: