Pages:
Author

Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon? - page 24. (Read 5061 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
May 27, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
I consider that Universa is hidden gem. Low marketcap like 20-30 mln of blockchain project can make 10x easily. Thay can affairs in government , visit numerous conferences, but now it is undervaluated.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 27, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
I am expecting sonm to go moon next more than anything. They are developing it slowly but it is coming. It has neat structure and I think it will really help many people to complicated calculations.. Wait and see.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
I think it will be either Gladius or Red Pulse. These are really very high-profile projects with a great future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
May 27, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
I have shared this many times and would like to do this again.

I think Utility tokens with low mCap and good use cases will boom in future. I have a list of tokens that I keep looking at :

Remme
CoinLion
Effect
Coss
Verify

Etc.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
pundi x will make a big ath. looking on token explorer someone buy big amounth of pundi.

I wish you luck for your coins mate, but I think my SPECTRE is much better than yours. The development of this coins is long term and based on their roadmap, their upcoming community growth will attract more demands on trading. I wish I wasn't wrong with my visions and hopefully this will entail progress this year and so on.
Activity: 994
May 27, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
I still give my confidence to ethereum and ripple because to me this is one altcoin who have a good future.
need to be careful for any investments made because the fluctuating price will give a lot of things that happen.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
May 27, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
pundi x will make a big ath. looking on token explorer someone buy big amounth of pundi.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
Neo and Tron both these coins are expected to go to moon we can expect good growth from these coins
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
I have a feeling many Altcoins will recover in due time, maybe a month or so.. and at that time, what Alts do you think will grow the most against BTC (not against fiat) ?

I like DCR, VTC, XVG, OMG, ZRX, VIB, SC and LTC/ETH (usual suspects).  News about VIB being added to some major exchanges, makes me think this one can Moon..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/12/vib-token-listed-bittrex-viberate-enhances-relationship-charlie-shrem/

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/viberate-coo-viberates-blockchain-will-become-airbnb-music/

I think Neo will grow big this year, so many projects coming out and using Neo Blockchain. So I pick only one NEO. The rest LTC ZRX VIb etc will be good but NEO will hit its highest peak this year.
I continue to think that it can only be ETH, which is the coin that will lead the Crypto market. We can see that the most common ETH today, not everyone can accurately predict, but I always believe in them, it is the coin that makes me feel secure to hold them.
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
Take a look at Covesting COV it's soemthing like etoro but for crypto with its own coin. I think 10x is not imposible on this one has only 20 million total coins.
I believe in VIT, this is the most likely coin, perhaps in the next few months they will rise to the moon. With adult policy, meeting the needs of everyone, this coin will have the highest price.
Activity: 211
May 27, 2018, 09:21:03 AM
Because of so many good altcoins that are out in the market. Its hard to know what altcoin will be next that will go to the moon. So lets wait and see what altcoin will be great.

Waves is around number 40 in coinmarketcap, I believe it will be around number 15-20 this year. Wait and see, it has one of the biggest potentials of the crypto markets. Waves is undervalued now.

From my perspective, Russia will make it stronger as a national currency.
Activity: 115
May 27, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
XTRABYTES (XBY) may go to the moon anytime, they are waiting patent news.

Research links https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7loffb/welcome_to_xtrabytes_read_this_first_for_more/
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
I think verge and cardano has a higher potential to go to the moon this year. Eos is another coin with great potential
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
Here's my list: Odyssey, Tron, Oyster Pearl, NEXo, LEND. Someone will call it too risky, but I believe that only by risking you can get x10.
Activity: 139
May 27, 2018, 02:42:38 AM
Dragonchain is a good match in here, i think that this coin will go much more higher than a x10 during this year. There are a lot of opportunities in the market, but to be honest, we really need to understand which one is good enough
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 02:08:06 AM
I don't know which coin is going to the moon. I don't have y crystal ball. You should count on your luck.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
May 27, 2018, 01:40:41 AM
I praise the ziggurat token. related to Ecex.Exchange  https://ecex.exchange

Other cryptocurrencies have already made a rise to the moon. https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
May 26, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
we have to wait a little longer to see if BTC is likely to experience an uptrend, because if it were so, the average of all altcoins would also be moon, I think now is the right time to buy ETH, stable enough and the small risk makes ETH as potential altcoin right now
Activity: 504
May 26, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
Because of so many good altcoins that are out in the market. Its hard to know what altcoin will be next that will go to the moon. So lets wait and see what altcoin will be great.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
May 26, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
GRAFT:
Decentralized.
Open-source.
Integrates with existing POS terminals.
Merchants dont need to buy anything.
The merchant pays a minuscule fee in comparison to Visa and other options, and the fee is in the whitepaper for all to see.
Users/customers do not pay a transaction fee.
Private blockchain and no data collection.

Merchants have an incentive to use GRAFT. They will save a lot of money on fees and they will also attract users who prefer to use crypto. Merchants wont need to buy an extra terminal. Their existing terminal can still be used for regular credit/debit cards and crypto.

GRAFT software is already certified by Verifone for use in their terminals. Verifone has over 26 million terminals across 150 countries. When GRAFT POS capability is ready in the next month or two (via supernodes) then GRAFT will already be deployable in millions of terminals worldwide. Thats just the start. Ingenico terminals are up next for certification. Ingenico has 30 million terminals across 170 countries.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/

Have time to buy your place in the rocket for the moon  Smiley Cheesy Wink
Pages:
Jump to: