Pages:
Author

Topic: Who's next to go to the Moon? - page 27. (Read 5061 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
While it is difficult to tell which crypto-dollar bubble will jump you to the moon, reliable, potentially cryptic money on long-term investments will reach levels that will make your face laugh.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 01:25:52 PM
I think now is the time Gladius. They have to make a big announcement soon and the price of the token will grow very strongly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 01:14:25 PM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 08, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
It is extremely difficult to predict something of that nature, because if it were simple I think that most of us would already be millionaires. It is easy for some of the low capitalization altcoins to experience large pumps, but that does not mean a real "go to the moon". Perhaps the only cryptos that have "gone to the moon" and have sustained that status are bitcoin and ethereum, all others have only been temporary pumps and dumps.
The realization that most coins are temporary bubbles does not prevent you from earning it. Remember that in January 2018 there were so many shitcoins with pumps over 10X (I can give many examples).
So, what will go to the Moon is hard to say, but it can be argued that if the BTC and ETH rewrite hights, then much will be next to the Moon.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 09:59:23 AM
In my opinion, the Crypto market is still in order. BTC remains the market leader, followed by ETH. So there will not be any pennies that could overtake BTC and ETh in the near future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
ZEBI project is on way to moon with x10 in just first week of listing on exchange , hype in market is on another level for this project . also not just marketing but also project team is doing partnership with new companies and govt to implement blockchain tech . which makes it more reliable to invest .
Honestly, I envy that some governments I make positive decisions in relation to the crypto currency. Even world religions leaders at the G-20 summit positively discussed the situation with the world's crypto currency. But my country is still in a dark zone.
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 05:22:48 PM
in my opinion, PKT and SXDT are 2 coins which can go to the moon soon. PKT from Playkey project which has provide a good service for gamers can hire PC system to play game without buying them. Here is its beta version: https://playkey.net/. SXDT from Spectre project provide an good exchange for traders. So, I believe both PKT and SXDT will rise up in the future

invested in PKT in january unfortunately at wrong time , bcoz after that market crashed and all alts touched their new low .
PKT project no doubt is trusted project and can be great in future , however its slow growth and no hype make me worry .
hope team will not leave this project incomplete . if they keep working on it then in 1-2 yrs it should rock .
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 05:19:38 PM
ZEBI project is on way to moon with x10 in just first week of listing on exchange , hype in market is on another level for this project . also not just marketing but also project team is doing partnership with new companies and govt to implement blockchain tech . which makes it more reliable to invest .
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 05:18:17 PM
It is extremely difficult to predict something of that nature, because if it were simple I think that most of us would already be millionaires. It is easy for some of the low capitalization altcoins to experience large pumps, but that does not mean a real "go to the moon". Perhaps the only cryptos that have "gone to the moon" and have sustained that status are bitcoin and ethereum, all others have only been temporary pumps and dumps.
The fact is that today, quite a lot of users with breathlessness are waiting, when Bitcoin again starts its active growth of 20,000 dollars. But alas, in this year 2018 we can not see better indicators than it is today.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
January 27, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
You are right many altcoin will goes high againts bitcoin if bit coin down little bit. But if bitcoin being dump all altcoin also will be dump and lose againts dollar. I hope bitcoin does not dump yet this yesr. Maybe for couple mext year we still in bull area. Fundamentally all crypto being adopted pretty well. Many new comers comes everyday. The indicator is from many people registration to binance and other exchanger.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
Ethereum is on going, ethereum has the unlimited potential it helps the crytocurrency and good market exchange. But we all don't know what coin provide the anything we need and that will be the coin who fly to the moon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 23
"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
January 27, 2018, 03:56:08 AM
in my opinion, PKT and SXDT are 2 coins which can go to the moon soon. PKT from Playkey project which has provide a good service for gamers can hire PC system to play game without buying them. Here is its beta version: https://playkey.net/. SXDT from Spectre project provide an good exchange for traders. So, I believe both PKT and SXDT will rise up in the future

I'm waiting for PKT to surge. It's at like 1/4 of its all time high right now. It's a great time to buy, since the product is great and most of the price dip was due to the overall drop in the crypto market.
Activity: 126
January 27, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
My options ethereum and monero this two coins growth is better conditions.
Activity: 50
January 26, 2018, 11:37:10 AM
i quote in total ur reply

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 02:56:56 AM
Activity: 39
January 26, 2018, 02:44:29 AM
they all are quite flat now, but eth go high soon

Ethereum is dominate in future market of related blockchain business and services ,smart contract.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
January 26, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
Onions will fall right after the airdrop, price are being pumped because it is used as a major requirement for the airdrop. 1 good coin that may give you a lambo is TRX. project will take a lot of time, but once developed you will never regret investing few dollars.
Activity: 38
January 26, 2018, 02:26:12 AM
i think onion got a ticket to moon. otho is also getting ready
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 26, 2018, 02:24:17 AM
As i heard about Dogecoin could be next to moon soon so it is good time to buy dogecoin to make some good profit . Buy and Keep Hold

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regrads

I actually really like Dogecoin and all it stands for, so it should make me happy to see that some other people also have faith in this much neglected coin. But then, it is not really good to see people say it in simple terms like "I heard it goes to the moon so buy to make profit". Keep on speculating and keep on using Dogecoin as a quick profit turner and you might regret it one day. This coin still has a future, the community thinks so and the developers think so,,, even if they are so SO slow in getting their work done!
Pages:
Jump to: