Pages:
Author

Topic: who's the biggest retard here? [poll] - page 6. (Read 12849 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
August 13, 2014, 05:33:11 AM
Should put a "self" option up there also.

Can't believe I buy into some of the coins hype here.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
August 13, 2014, 05:10:44 AM
man i can't believe it i am steam-rolling this bitch !
winner winner chicken dinner.. where is my prize bitches  Cry
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
August 13, 2014, 04:25:44 AM
If I have left anyone out that you would like to vote for being the biggest retard/idiot here then leave a comment and I will add them.

I would vote for dank but he isn't on the list Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alien-disclosure-and-my-personal-encounter-657660
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2014, 04:20:48 AM
Spoetnik of course. LoL
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 13, 2014, 04:18:19 AM
I'm a bit sad i was left off the voting list. I'm just too stupid to even be considered i guess

I don't mean to ruffle no feathers, but you clearly weren't around to see Vlad2Vlad post on this forum. he puts ole Spoetnik to shame

I seen you commented last and i thought HEY his name ain't on the list LOL
your better at keeping your head down then me  Cheesy
which is why they didn't think to add you i guess.. not saying your dumb though hahaha

his Nuggets coin topic should be in the hall of fame for Drama LOL
the iGotSpots vs Vlad drama was fucking Epic !
I think Vlad cloned spots coin and spots got pissed right off about it was the gist of it.. 200+ pages got so bad they moved it to off-topic for months LOL
later they became bum-buddies..
Funny part is i seen both have a convo on chat discussing how they were both Mensa Genius's too ! AHHAH
Spots claimed he got certified and Vlad said he didn't both getting the certification..

edit:
r3wt i was just joking Wink
that web site deface picture was not from me i never hacked a web site in my life i was just trying to scare that guy  Cool
and i see that name that is close to yours and i thought oh that is perfect LOL (would be convincing if i had a shout out to you)
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
August 13, 2014, 02:45:36 AM
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
August 13, 2014, 02:32:40 AM

ps: i voted for the cracked out guy from russia

Maybe its that Krokodil stuff... Have you heard about that?

Oh... One other question.. Why would BCNext be a retard?
legendary
August 13, 2014, 02:31:44 AM
For the record, this is the first anti-popularity contest I've ever voted in. Its a proud and historic moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
August 13, 2014, 02:29:28 AM
I'm a bit sad i was left off the voting list. I'm just too stupid to even be considered i guess

I don't mean to ruffle no feathers, but you clearly weren't around to see Vlad2Vlad post on this forum. he puts ole Spoetnik to shame
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 13, 2014, 01:36:55 AM
Princess Spoetnik can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. I'm happy to report that I can't follow that logic. To recapitulate, I find much to disagree with in Princess Spoetnik's causeries.

Trust me you don't want none of this..

Wanna see what i do to smug little cocky brats online ?

IMDB: Survivorman (2004) : whooooooooop!

I buried that punk.. and i sleep on the mountain of Internet Troll corpses and when i wake i feed on them  Cool
I eat more Trolls befor breakfast faster than you can whip out your Mensa certification LOL
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 12, 2014, 07:55:14 PM
I feel obligated to say something about Princess Spoetnik because, as the Talmud says, “Silence is akin to assent.” I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest.

Princess Spoetnik's helpmeets feel that providing predatory pissants with an irresistible temptation to engulf reason and humanity within waves of exclusivism and fear is essential for the safety and welfare of the public. I say to them, “Prove it”—not that they'll be able to, of course, but because Princess Spoetnik is causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way.

Whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to indicate in a rough and approximate way the two delirious tendencies that I believe are the main driving force of modern antagonism. Princess Spoetnik says that her principles are Holy Writ. The inference is that Princess Spoetnik can bring about peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity through violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft. I'm happy to report that I can't follow that logic. To recapitulate, I find much to disagree with in Princess Spoetnik's causeries.
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
August 12, 2014, 07:39:54 PM
B.) All Of The Above  Grin  Tongue
legendary
August 12, 2014, 07:17:58 PM
Oh man... So many good and deserving choices to choose from.

Sputniks not the biggest because he actually conveys intelligence from time to time, if not wrapped in a warm blanket of cuntiness (hey, we have a lot in common).

For me its definitely Iconic Expert, because I equate making the world around you dumb to be the same thing as being dumb yourself. So in that case, he wins hands down just going by the amount of stupidity he's brought into other peoples' lives.
Activity: 225
August 12, 2014, 06:28:16 PM
LoL This must be the funniest thread on bitcointalk even for a noob like me.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 12, 2014, 06:13:27 PM
One of many of this guys insane poll's LOL
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 09, 2014, 02:57:46 AM
he demands he was DDOS'd before but won't admit it now ?? hmmm think about it Wink

iGotSpots.. well BCX got one i was such jealous Sad
but make a Miley Cyrus coin so i can try and contact her staff or whatever and get word to her to get in on it LOL
i have talked with a bunch of celebs before ..i can hunt them down Smiley

and now i have this clown cryptopaths sending me threats via PM  hahahahha

and he only did that after i posted on a topic in another section where he was trying to convince mods here
he is the CryptoKinght and the protector of Altcoins and he has exposed countless fraud coins
and that his detective work at exposing scammers was legendary and that we all call him this super hero moniker
and.. that he started a CryptoPolice unit of sorts.. so they should make him a moderator LOL
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8258514

so i reminded mods of his insane claims before about hacking ddos attempts and extortion claims he had made on some us bitching about clone coins
WHILE HE WAS DEFENDING THEM
and even worse his behavior when he was defending scam coins consisted of non stop name calling..
then he has a long list of lunatic topics and polls he made like whether i am a retard.. it just goes on and on..  he's a mouthy lunatic :/

i had noticed he was building up to something by trying to establish some good guy reputation around here by sneaking around
kissing butt in various other forum sections then sure enough he launched his Crypto Police crap and was propositioning mods.. for power !
funny part is he has on record some of the most insulting comments DEFENDING them of all people here and they are all on record for all to see.

so cryptopaths sent me this..
Your going down a dangerous path kid are you sure this is what you want?

anyways lol
hey buddy i am ALREADY the Crypto-Cop i was awarded this title last year Wink
Sometimes i have been called the Cryptsy-Cop etc
Your too late and your NOT getting my badge either !
Activity: 138
August 09, 2014, 02:42:38 AM
i have to say Iconexpert is the biggest retard!!!! Angry
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 09, 2014, 02:29:54 AM
Should I release a Spoetnik coin on the world?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
August 09, 2014, 01:24:19 AM
@OP
you just don't want to admit you couldn't get online for 24 hrs LOL

..make with my prize now !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: