Pages:
Author

Topic: Why a lot of projects launching exchanges? - page 2. (Read 368 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
We all know competition is good for the consumer. The weak unpopular exchanges will of
course be over taken by the popular exchanges which offer good features for customers.

The markets have changed somewhat with the recent introduction of futures trading, new
exchanges are offering this in the crypto space.

With more exchanges I would like to thing that we will all benefit.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
Its because,  creating their own exchange site is more profitble, there are more ICO projects created every week, if all of them had to listed in your exchange you ca earn more profits from them,  like binance and kucoin, they succeed in this strategy,  therefore some of the projects are launching exchange on that matter,  to be succeed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Every new project in the virtual market will be useful for humanity. These projects are crucial for the development and growth of this virtual market. It will not be an ordinary project, but it will be an effective and useful project.
Activity: 26
By building an exchange, you have immediate liquidity for your token. This only applies to fintech projects and ICO advisory services. The problem then is actually getting that liquidity and convincing market makers to use your platform.
Activity: 91

it brings a very big profit, and to take a place in this niche is very important. Crypto industry is only at the stage of development, and volumes will grow, and the exchange earns from volumes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
They launch exchanges because they know that they will make profit from them. Competition is good for the users, so it's a good thing for us that so many exchanges are launched.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I think it does not matter, you should know, that crypto requires a lot of exchange and the exchange must have comfort, cheap transaction, fast, and safe.

the meaning is crypto will always increase every time. until today there is 1500 crypto. and will always increase.
Activity: 266
However, you need to know that most ICO projects are still in the early stage, so more often people just regard it as a hype.
So if it doesn't show up on the exchanges, it's going to get a lot of criticism.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
Because it will be the most profitable business in this crypto market.
Just imagine, the number of ICOs and altoins are always growing day by day even in the bear market. Thats means people will exchange more and more tokens everyday.
So exchanger will be used more often.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.

That is why i wonder too that if a certain product will grow in the society will it still affect their altcoin price that is already in the exhange? that even if there is no more buying of that certain coin in the exchange it shall still going to be expensive because its commodity is actually successfully growing in the society.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
I think this is money (earning) driven and savings for a number of reasons:
1. They don't have to shell out large amount of btc in having their coins listed in big exchanges
2. When trading volume comes in, the revenue will be theirs to keep
3. Investors can easily get rid of or get paid for their money
4. Somehow attracts potential investors for reason number 3
5. the list can go on and on...

I quite agree with your points, the listing fee of some so call big exchanges are quite high, which makes no sense. some collect over 2BTC. just for list, mind you, they still benefit from trading fees.
its much easier to trade your coins when your project have an exchange. With time monopoly of some exchanges will swindle because new and better exchanges are popping up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
IMO, the new ICO project towards creating exchange floors, most of them have unique features as well as creating a revolution for exchange floors. For example, Beaxy, this ICO project created an exchange floor where investors could trade both cryptocurrency and fiat currency.
copper member
Activity: 196
yes it is true right now that a traditional exchange at least almenos for me that I did business in it I was surprised when I read that the liqui is doing his own ico erc20 I think it's cool and I'm going to participate in it because as said a real exchange a real ico
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Currently too many exchanges are launched by adding some features like loans, I think we do not need a project like this anymore we've had enough. I think one reason is they can easily register their own tokens and the exchange has a fee so they can earn big profits from it .
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
Every day dozens of new ICO launch, so it should not be surprising to increase of the exchanges. In addition, there is an example of binance in front of us, in a very short period of time has achieved an incredible volume and quite satisfactory profits.  It must be appetizing for other exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It seems to be no secret that crypto does have a great business opportunity, launching an exchange based project is a potential way that affects crypto growth.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
The market still free. There are no monopoly. I think that we have to have a huge decentralized exchange. I think that token.store has all chances to grow and be the leader. There are no many issues, plus customer service is perfect
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
when you observ the number of token announcements everyday (only in bitcointalk) since December 2017, you will observ how much tokens need to be listing for exchanges. Even it is easy for ERC20 tokens to be listed in Decentralized exchanges, still need an other exchange platform to be enough trustworthy. As this may be caused by the enlargement of the number of crypto-users everday. I think we will see more exchanges for the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
There are many projects launched to attract investment capital, business capital for people interested. Good projects will be invested by many people. This is also a form of financial establishment of the project owners. Do you need to determine if the project is good or not?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think this is money (earning) driven and savings for a number of reasons:
1. They don't have to shell out large amount of btc in having their coins listed in big exchanges
2. When trading volume comes in, the revenue will be theirs to keep
3. Investors can easily get rid of or get paid for their money
4. Somehow attracts potential investors for reason number 3
5. the list can go on and on...
Pages:
Jump to: