Pages:
Author

Topic: Why a lot of projects launching exchanges? - page 3. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges,
I also noticed it, after Binance and Kucoin successfully made it's way to the top, others followed their strategy.

i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
Maybe this is really their way of thinking that if they launch an exchange, they will reach the same success like what others did.

But the market for exchanges now are too crowded, too many centralized and decentralized exchanges existing.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
Well, I am in favor of crypto exchange coin. Because there are too many crypto assets we have right now, and we definitely need an exchange to trade them all. It's good to have more options to trade. But I hope all of them are safe to trade.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.
I think the one reason is they can easily list their own token and exchanges have fees so they can gain a huge profits from it. Its true too many exchanges now is launching with added some features like lending, staking I think we don't need projects like this anymore we have enough.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Many people doing analysis of business trends expect the arrival of large capital in the market of cryptocurrencies. So ROI in this kind of business now very high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Hello guys, have been participating in a lot of projects bounty and airdrops lately, i don't know if am the only one seeing it, most projects keeps launching exchanges, i was hoping and thinking crypto and it projects was suppose to grow and carry the whole society along to grow and let economy improve in some part of the world.but instead they all diversify into exchange.

My opinion is because of tree reason; First they will have a full control of liquidity of their issued token, Second its to expensive to list any top 10 exchanges so they just put less money to create an exchange by their own. And third if you able to get a good volume on your exchange it has a very good profit for owners.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
I actually encourage the idea of having a number of new exchanges coming to the space, especially those that re community driven.The number of tokens that successfully completed ICOs but are unable to list their tokens is staggering, we need some competition, the space is large enough for all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The tendency to invest in cryptocurrency is so huge that so many people want to take advantage of that to invest in an Exchange to get huge profits from the investor's trade. Most of the Exchange coin is also increasing so that is why many people want to create their own Exchange.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: