Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 10. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 01:42:05 AM
Nobody can't explain the real reason here. We have bearish market since the begining of the year and a lot of FUD and FOMO. when will market return? we can't answer exectly
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 01:38:23 AM
They are dropping because there is not enough money coming into the market to keep the coins up, way too mcuh money has left the market and at this point we are just left with one fourth of what we had in the market in january and the only way to get back to such high prices is if people start buying more and more coins, and the whales start buying too
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
Most people say it's because of China / Korea, but I think that the coils end up being balanced. At the moment this is just a temporary trend.
Merit: 3
September 15, 2018, 04:47:37 PM
I don't understand as well as analysts, but in my opinion the reason is that there are no more investments in the altcoins. And the reason of that is because of many scam altcoins are coming everyday, and investors are afraid to invest. Just my opinion ( Correct me please so that I know what's wrong in it )
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 15, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Many were disappointed by the crypto currency and began to exit the market, which caused a decline in market capitalization, so now it takes time to rebuild the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
The reason is that the whole market is in a declining trend for eight months . This is a normal market cycle after
a six months parabolic growth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 03:45:47 PM
After a period of prosperity, comes a period of crisis, we are currently in that period, but that does not mean that we can not continue to invest in the improvement of cryptocurrencies, what we have to take into account now is that we have to be much more careful with our investment.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 15, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
This thing happens from time to time and I believe that the prices will go up quite soon, the market is unstable and we should get used to it.
Activity: 74
September 15, 2018, 02:52:06 PM
The main reason for the drop in prices is in the state of the crypto-currency market, which is now not very attractive for investors. There is a massive outflow of investments and this will continue for a very long time, I think until next spring.

Soon the panic in the market will come to an end, and there will be a big inflow of investments. We are waiting for the legalization of the ETF contracts for Bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 02:47:07 PM
The main reason for the drop in prices is in the state of the crypto-currency market, which is now not very attractive for investors. There is a massive outflow of investments and this will continue for a very long time, I think until next spring.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 10:12:39 AM
Why still cryptocurrency dropping the value because most of investor are leave and sell their coins.
We can start again to pump again bitcoin and altcoins.
too many investor leave cryptocurrency market and sell all of their coins.no more good news from any source and it make investors dissapointed.maybe etf could be main issue for their comeback.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 15, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Why still cryptocurrency dropping the value because most of investor are leave and sell their coins.
We can start again to pump again bitcoin and altcoins if all of us be united and buy more bitcoin for sure as soon as possible bitcoin will pump again.
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
I think this sudden crash of the exchanger everything was settled to down as lots of panic sells happened and the effect of which can be clearly seen on the market. It might be due to some exchange problem.
Activity: 262
September 15, 2018, 09:50:12 AM
This is not the fall of this kind of market correction I think so. Because now has already begun the market of recovery and grow a little. I think that by the end of the year everything will be fine.

Are you sure about this? I hear from different people throughout the year that growth is about to begin and we will return our money, but this does not happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 15, 2018, 05:33:32 AM
I, too, think that this is not more than price-leveling. There were many good news. You just have to wait until they have an impact on the market. A good sign for the beginning of an uptrend is a decrease in the bitcoin oversold to a two-year low. But so far, growth is not observed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 05:11:00 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?
I think the price of bitcoin as of now affects the price of every coin. Since the pioneer of all coins is bitcoin, it has a great impact to the other coins when the price of it goes down. plus the fact that some cryptocurrency is banned in the other countries.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 05:09:37 AM
Well coins in the cryptocurrency world are dropping because of the market is hit with a huge bearish market this has lingered for week but at the moment things are getting better
Activity: 110
September 15, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
maybe the impact of the dollar rises so that the price of all coins dropped because America and China are in high competition in the global trade, the two countries are competing in sales, so many of the countries initially interested in Bitcoin leave their grandmother while waiting for prices to stabilize, but behind this all investors who invest long-term are very lucky with the current coin prices
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
All this is connected with the General mood of the market. Note, many altcoins just returned to the September marks. I do not think that there is something weird)
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 05:33:25 PM
First a lot of people are afraid to lose their money and sell cheap.Secondly, a lot of people stand in the short position and thus promoting the market down.But don't worry too much.We may have touched the bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: