Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 9. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 01:05:00 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?
Of courseAltcoins'price drop has many reasons but i think Bitcoin which. And this decline is also a negative side of Altcoins showing the inability to escape Bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 22, 2018, 12:56:03 AM
I Know too well it is because of the Fear of the Unknown. If everyone should hold their coins, I dont think the coins will drop like this no matter what.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 22, 2018, 12:46:26 AM
Bitcoin is a major coin that plays a major role in the development of the crypto market world. All the coins in Crypto follow the flow from the path given by bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently in a downward period. So that all of the coins now also decline. And when the price of bitcoin has increased, all coins will also increase.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
In my opinion the Altcoins are heavily dependent on Bitcoin. So when Bitcoin increases or decreases the Altcoins follow the same line rules. But this decline will end quickly because my observation period for the past few days has stabilized and the blue is back.
Activity: 144
September 21, 2018, 11:52:48 PM
The Altcoins are falling sharply because the market is not stable and Bitcoin is falling so much that the Altcoins are falling. But you rest assured the market is back and the Altcoins gradually recover and the blue is back to the crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
there are many possible causes of the current decline in coin prices, maybe this is just a manipulation of the market or maybe this is a market correction before experiencing a recovery and also maybe this is the effect of a bear market that continues to occur, whatever the cause of the current decline in coin prices, but I hope that the market will recover soon because now it is experiencing a fairly high price increase, but whether it will last long term or not.
Activity: 155
September 21, 2018, 11:39:54 PM
The declining state of crypto currency prices, I suspect is due to unbalanced supply and demand for crypto currencies. This imbalance is caused by the influence of misleading issues that make most crypto currency players panic. This panic causes panic buy or panic sell so that the supply and demand for crypto currencies is unbalanced. This issue can also be part of the strategy of some people who play market manipulation. They make market conditions such that they can take advantage by getting crypto currencies at low prices or can sell at very high prices. In my opinion, all of that is part of the manipulation that causes the price of crypto currencies to decline.
Activity: 574
September 21, 2018, 11:32:00 PM
This is the usual thing that happens in the trading market. Many investors who now go leave crypto because many people experiencing fraud. As was the case when investments in ICO. Many projects ICO who have experienced a scam. So, with the many events, so many investors stopped investing. So the market is slowly beginning to fall.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 11:28:04 PM
Base on what I have seen and heard from some blogs they are saying that the reason why their is a big drop in the coin value is because there are lot of people who are manipulating the market and the value of the coins.
Activity: 252
September 21, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
It is normal for every one of us to see the coins and tokens dropping now and again. Like what we are encountering of late, there are somewhere in the range of few factors that caused the plunge of the coiins and tokens. Things are going to enthusiasm one week from now Smiley
Activity: 145
September 21, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

In my opinion, the price condition of all crypto currencies that continues to decline is due to a cycle. The cycle last year, the price of crypto currencies has skyrocketed. Therefore, I judge that it is now normal for the price of crypto currencies to decline. Yeah, we can see later this year, if the price of crypto currencies skyrocket again means the price fluctuations in crypto currencies are really the result of the market cycle.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:48:08 PM
This happens on all altcoin, and the time is also very old. But yesterday I got to see a rise, although it is not so much. This decline occurred may indeed because the year 2018 is less good for the movement of altcoin. even the bitcoin alone also fell in price.
Activity: 674
September 21, 2018, 10:41:33 PM
This is the bad news for all the coins are dropping because the bitcoin price is falling when the bitcoin is pumping all coins will pump it too.
Activity: 106
September 21, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
In any market ups and downs are common. But in 2018 we saw a major correction of the market especially due to the uncertainty in this cryptocurrency field. Now the market has come to some stability and it will go up towards the end of this year and onwards.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 21, 2018, 10:31:05 PM
Yesterday and today, the price of bitcoin and altcoins increased in price with green. I think that this market is in a stage of recovery and further development.

As of the moment, bitcoin and altcoins prices are increasing now. Although it's not that high, but at least we see some improvement. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of bitcoin and altcoin's price recovery. I am still hopeful that it will continue to increase now that Christmas is coming.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:25:22 PM
Yesterday and today, the price of bitcoin and altcoins increased in price with green. I think that this market is in a stage of recovery and further development.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 20, 2018, 09:34:13 AM
Market is recovering and may as well reach a nice price in a matter of few months. It doesn`t mean that the drop won`t happen again, i guess.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
September 19, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
In my opinion, the cost of crypto tokens continues to fall due to the lack of money liquidity. Institutional investors have not  entered the crypto market yet, and ordinary people are afraid to invest in crypto assets.
Activity: 1022
September 18, 2018, 01:48:11 AM
different use on aspects as investors to work on tasks with analytics as noticing trend on drawing with the collateral relation on commons with the severe on field of the objective evaluation
as gains with decision on finest to dispute with limit on release as substituting request of action.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
September 18, 2018, 01:45:29 AM
2018 has really being consumed by bear market. Your post was made in January and this is September market is still struggling. We don't know when the bull will come
Pages:
Jump to: