Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 29. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 08:50:37 PM
It is about the main driving part of the motion picture designating with the fundamental cryptographic reason. The bitcoin is the fundamental explanation behind falling of altcoin as he assumes the main part in cryptography. Nearly altcoins a format to bitcoin value the esteem can be founded on bitcoin taken a toll. The reality my concept of this mishap crypto cost.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 18, 2018, 08:44:23 PM
This is because the whole market now if affected by this crypto coins falling down ,when the lead coin bitcoin is down ,then all altcoins in the market will follow to go down also.so nothing is exempted for this situations , if the reasons will not be solves by this downfall then it might continue for a longer time of fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 08:29:44 PM
any body know the reason for current drop?

In my own opinion. Dropping of coins is a natural nature of cryptocurrency and they says that it could be possible because of market price, buying and selling of coins just like people sell their altcoins for bitcoin or etherium because of its high price then suddenly bitcoin price is low then people will buy bitcoin, its just a cycle.

Yes it was natural because we need the volatility of the market in order to multiply our coins and that is the reason why volatility is necessary.
Activity: 644
August 18, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

In my own opinion. Dropping of coins is a natural nature of cryptocurrency and they says that it could be possible because of market price, buying and selling of coins just like people sell their altcoins for bitcoin or etherium because of its high price then suddenly bitcoin price is low then people will buy bitcoin, its just a cycle.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
it is happening from time to time and i think taht it is okay? so not worry? and do not lose coins you ares uepre in
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
August 18, 2018, 07:51:36 PM
all altcoins drop because there are some negative issues or news that affect the price of bitcoin and cause altcoin to decline because of the impact of bitcoin

Yes, there are many FUD news and the delay of BTC ETF approval add to this. A very significant impact in my opinion and also,  stock  exchange are on bearish also. Also as the bitcoin declines as to you have said, impact on altcoins and tokens is great enough for a big dip.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
Its called a market correction which happens in ALL markets. Right now we have low volume which means lots of HODLers and price inaccuracy.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 18, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

The bearish term is getting just longer and longer. Bitcoin couldn't start to expecting rising. All of the coin prices are showing a big correlation between the price of bitcoin and the alt prices can not rise own they own without btc.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 07:28:19 PM
There are many reasons for the decline, we don't know which one is effective. In fact, the market was overvalued last year and many altcoins received shares from the market, and the decline continues as long as there is no new investment or new money.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 07:27:06 PM
If I answer an incident that happened in January, then it's clear because Crypto prices are too high and many people are releasing all their assets to make big profits so there is panic in the market and there is a big slump to this day, this year is the worst condition I experienced it because after a very large increase was dropped so deeply that some of the assets I had had no value at this time and forced me to last longer until the price could rise again.
Activity: 119
August 18, 2018, 07:25:44 PM
the market experienced a decline because there were several causes, one of them was the market experienced a decline, there could be very bad news and affect investor interest to invest in crypto
Activity: 336
August 18, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
Like everyone else is saying, Many governments trying to find ways to regulate or ban BTC (Chine, Korea, and US partly). Not to mention the entire Bitconnect platform collapsing on it's investors. Many people are just wanting to cash out any and all possible gains they have made at this point by panic selling. The price of BTC is far too high for it's purpose at this point and those invested over 1m at the beginning of last year can literally dip the market into red, all it takes is a few more of those kinds of investors to follow and some FUD and we get a flash crash.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:05:46 PM
The market develops cyclically, and after strong growth there will be a strong fall. At the moment, we are experiencing a phase of a strong fall. But we must believe that soon growth will begin.

It is difficult to say this, but in a recent study 100 denominations were ranked according to market capitalization, according to a recent study of only 36 of which were recorded as having a product practical use. If investors knew they were cheated, what would the market be like, I dare not think about it
Activity: 574
August 18, 2018, 06:37:11 PM
Nobody knows, but they are just dropping due to market conditions, nothing special.
If you are a crypto believer, then you should hold your portfolio.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
all altcoins drop because there are some negative issues or news that affect the price of bitcoin and cause altcoin to decline because of the impact of bitcoin
August 18, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

It is related to the supply and demand ratio. if there is a big supply and not that much emand, the market price for tokes falls.
Activity: 37
August 18, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
Many fuds occur from China and Korea. This is the best time to buy or hold. The market will soon rise again. Just think of it as a good time to buy cheap coins.
Activity: 25
August 18, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
I don't think there will be any major price adjustments in all the coins at the same time, why the exchange shouldn't do so as the cryptocurrency value is based on local fiat and not based on Bitcoin or Ethereum only.
August 18, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
I'm already used to falling and I'm not even looking for a reason
We should find the causes of the situation so that we could have the answers from our speculations. If we continue to think of possible reasons, then we're prone to panic without any concrete conclusions to follow. So that's good to be certain at all times. The certain about coins to drop was due to panic and day traders.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 06:08:55 PM
From my research, I understand that coins are dropping mostly because of dropping  bitcoin price. Altcoin price up & down it depends on bitcoin stability. When bitcoin price is pumping or dumping both time all coin price is dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: