Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 31. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 18, 2018, 01:43:27 PM
My investment portfolio has decreased by 60%. After that, I decided to sell the bulk of my coins. It was hard to do because most of them I sold at a loss. But then I realized that this was the right decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
As far as Bitcoin is dropping, they is every tendency that other coins will actually drop
Yes, it will take years for the coins to disconnect from Bitcoin tendencies. Now people are in panic because they watch their savings vanish as they lose money on crypto. The best decision is just wait, although stopping all transactions will hurt the market. Tough.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
There are many reasons why the altcoins price drops like sell-off of altcoins. This event makes the supply of altcoins in the market increase and if the altcoins increase in the market the value of that altcoin drops.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 01:34:06 PM
The price of the altcoins keeps dropping because they are all based on bitcoin and ethereum. The moment the price of bitcoin and ethereum changes, the altcoins' prices also change.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
I think that the crypto currency market will begin its recovery not earlier than in 1-2 months. Investors panic and begin to sell their coins. We need to wait for growth. Roll Eyes
Activity: 85
August 18, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
It is because cryptocurreny and altcoin depends their price on the current price of Bitcoin. So it means when Bitcoin price drops also the price of cryptocurreny moves and changes accordingly to the state of the market.
Bitcoin is kind of changing the price of most coins. I wouldn't purchase anything just yet. Don't move the coins inside of your wallet.
Activity: 86
August 18, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
The purpose behind all the cryptos dropping in the past is because of the Korean government's expectation to boycott advanced cash exchanging and close the Bithumb exchanging floor in their nation. This gossip has made the rate of all cryptos drop significantly. From here it can be seen that the rates of cryptos are significantly affected by the news.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
It is because cryptocurreny and altcoin depends their price on the current price of Bitcoin. So it means when Bitcoin price drops also the price of cryptocurreny moves and changes accordingly to the state of the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
Yes, exactly this question can be asked and why the cryptocurrency is growing?
after each rise of the fall, there is the opposite of it!
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 18, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
I have no idea why the market has been falling so long. Maybe whales want to buy cryptocurrency at a very cheap price.
Activity: 67
August 18, 2018, 12:36:46 PM
Xapo president Ted Rogers suggested cryptocurrency markets could be facing a “mass extinction event” as Bitcoin’s fresh downturn drags altcoins ever lower.

Considering this he also tweeted a few days ago this could be in the midst of extinction-level event for crptoassests.
Around 90% of the market can disappear in this process ( maybe) .
Ethereum is also at all time low since October 2017 stumbling at around 250$s .

This drop can prove to be good for Bitcoin buyers .
Activity: 364
August 18, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's always a big fall behind big growth. The cryptocurrency has gone too easy money lovers. I think that this is the main reason for such a long fall. In any case, I have a feeling that fall will be over soon and then it will only increase.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 12:25:29 PM
There may be many reasons, but in any case, the drop is a pretty normal situation in the market after strong growth. especially it is necessary to take into account that the crypto-currency market is very young, and such strong movements are quite normal.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
August 18, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
any body know the reason for current drop?
Someone said its because many projects which conducted their ICO earlier who wanted some worth for their coins dumped ethereum which which caused low price for it and the whole alt coin generally but i'm not sure if that is correct
Activity: 360
August 18, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
Cause is due to the coin depreciated BTC, made the other Alt price devaluation. The reason why the BTC devaluation, I do not know.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
I think the reason for the fall of many crypto-currencies. Due to the fact that most recently there was a market correction. And we all had to survive not just a simple time! Very many have lost. And even more disappointed. But I think it's not worth making hasty conclusions.
Activity: 644
August 18, 2018, 12:13:07 PM
Decreased interest and the effect of bitcoin prices. yes maybe this is what makes crypto prices decline. Or it could be this is a decline that occurs every year.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
August 18, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
any body know the reason for current drop?
The reason why every coin has a low price because many people are starting to sell it even in a low price because they are afraid that their holdings might decrease so badly. Hoping that all coins will recover their prices soon.
Activity: 45
August 18, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
This always happens once we get to bear market. Its always a difficult time because a lot of panicked in the market. Once people panicked they start selling of their coins
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
August 18, 2018, 11:59:56 AM
It must be admitted that the market is experiencing a difficult time like now, I hope to recover soon so that all users can get big profits like last year, and of course we must be optimistic about the future of Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: