Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 59. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:58:31 AM
All coins on the market have declined. Some times prices rise, some times prices fall. We're in decline. I need to be careful.
The price drops when there is money out of the market. Follow the tokens you have invested in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:57:45 AM
The main reason is that because the offer overwhelming the demand. More people are trying to sell altcoins and to fix their profits. Other people are not willing to buy due to more bearish expectations. But sooner or later this situation will come to an end and bulls will be in the game again!
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 04:56:02 AM
The exchange rate of major currencies is significantly affected by the depreciation of major currencies, including bitcoin. Bitcoin becomes  no attractive for investment. so market participants do not just sell coins,and dont buy bitcoin. Bigest reason was locked situation of bitcoin and ethereum. Basically fees raised too high, and transactions were too slow, people lost bit trust on coins and it affected price overall.
Activity: 476
May 23, 2018, 04:54:03 AM
For people who are married, in the middle of the year is a time that requires a lot of expenditure. Because they have to pay school bills. So many are selling their coins to meet their bills. Then the demand for coins against crypto became drastically reduced so that the price of coins became very plummeted. I think this is one of the factors why crypto never stabilized with the increase lately.
Activity: 209
May 23, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
its just for a while. the market its going up again. maybe having crash or something. the market will recovery soon. many people panic and do sell they coin. trust on market it will be grown.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
May 23, 2018, 04:48:01 AM
events like this often happen and I think this is natural because all altcoins or crypto currencies are always close to zero.
besides that I also believe that this will return to recover or can be spelled out all altcoin will go back up.
Natural? I think its more than natural mate. There many reason why but i dont want to share fud again. While the prices are currently falling, there are very few chances that the landslide which Bitcoin suffered last year would repeat this year as well. And all back to normal again this end year.
Simple is the demand is decreasing. The prices of all other coins are basically tied to the price of bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin starts falling, then the prices of the other coins starts falling too. They are following the main basic coin price. Also so many coin and token addition is the reason why drop.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
May 23, 2018, 04:42:42 AM
another big crash is coming.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
May 23, 2018, 04:39:13 AM
There seems to be an obstacle to your news channel. The first is the callback, followed by OKEX’s largest global exchange. There are 100 BTCs and 1000 EOSs in the user account, but they cannot be extracted. OKEX executives leave. A large number of OKEX users left. This may be a war between exchanges. I don't think this will affect the overall trend. This may be another opportunity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 06:55:01 PM
Bitcoin is a barometer of all coins called also as the mother of all coins. If Bitcoin drops then almost most of the coins circulating in the crypto market will definitely go down. Many causes of Bitcoin down one of them is a negative issue that spreads in the crypto world. That's why some investors sell their Bitcoin. All that causes people to come to sell Bitcoin as well and it makes the price of Bitcoin getting more down, its a spiral.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 06:22:41 PM
The cryptocurrency market is still in a downtrend, so almost all of the coins have fallen sharply. This decline is largely due to the price pressure of wealthy speculators but I still believe that in June the market will recover quickly and rebound strongly. So if you are holding a coin, do not rush to sell it now.
Activity: 252
May 22, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
I also wonder why the price of all coins can fall, I also wonder why it can happen. What to fix in order for all coin prices to go up again, what to do.
Everyone is waiting for coin prices to go up.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
I think that because bitcoin, the number one coin in the cryptocurrency world, also drops the price. Bitcoin is the main reason while coins are dropping and have an extremely low price. I believe that soon they will all recover and we will earn profit if we decide to buy some right now
Activity: 448
May 22, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
We still have not been able to get out of the downtrend yet. Unfortunately, the downward trend of the altoins continues, and as the market volume downs, altcoin prices are dropping.
I think so we need more time to see green days Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
May 22, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?

which I know not all altcoin falls because at this time the price of altcoin is in recovering and so I am sure not all altcoins are falling so there are still many surviving altcoins like Ethereum and other altcoins therefore I am sure not all altcoin fall
Activity: 560
May 22, 2018, 07:26:43 AM
At the time of writing this topic, the annual market correction began, as every year before. The second drawdown was not expected this year. Now the market is recovering so everything will be fine.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 07:16:08 AM
There is no more good news, and some celebrities and institutions are spreading bad news recently. This has led to a certain fluctuation in the market.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:00:17 AM
perhaps now big uncle preparing for something very global, the market is gaining strength to make a shot in December-January, 40 000+
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 21, 2018, 11:00:34 PM
events like this often happen and I think this is natural because all altcoins or crypto currencies are always close to zero.
besides that I also believe that this will return to recover or can be spelled out all altcoin will go back up.
Natural? I think its more than natural mate. There many reason why but i dont want to share fud again. While the prices are currently falling, there are very few chances that the landslide which Bitcoin suffered last year would repeat this year as well. And all back to normal again this end year.
I think price is falling because bitcoin is dropping and it seems like bitcoin is now slowly become stable than the past few days. I believe that the if the bitcoin rise all altcoin will rise too because it's transaction may depend on the bitcoin exchanges or maybe fans on the market place. I think we really need to wait for a few days or maybe month before the price will be back to normal status.
Activity: 179
May 21, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
Activity: 260
May 21, 2018, 10:44:28 PM
any body know the reason for current drop?
Well they drop because there is a competency in the market a lot people using different kind of coins and from time time there is a lot of coins that rise and many people have change of heart in their coin on what is famous they will buy it and because many coins will disregard and the price of it will become low so that's why is is dropping because of competency in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: