Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 63. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
any body know the reason for current drop?

The market price is always depending on demand and supply of every coins and that is the reason that the price is fluctuating, another thing is that investors will also affect the price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 08:12:36 AM
Because today there are a lot of scammers who manage to collect money from people, promising them what they really can not do at all, I think that today there are a lot of such people, despite the fact that people today have a wonderful opportunity invest.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
People or investors are taking their profit from crypto and converting it into Fiat,
For me that is the only reason why all the coins are dropping down or for the market to drop down.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
Currently there is a lot of negative sentiment covering whole crypto world. This has a direct impact on BTC and hence all the alts are bleeding even more badly. Simply hold until BTC recovers to previous high and you will be very happy to see your investment growing.
Activity: 22
May 14, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
Maybe there are events that triggered this to happen to almost all cryptos in the cryptoworld as market looks so bloody all day long. I think the war of France government against crypto and banning of crypto markets in South Korea are one of the reasons why this all happened.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 09:18:53 AM
That is because bitcoin's price is also dropping. Most altcoins are normally paired with bitcoin or ethereum. so when their prices drop it also affects the rest of the crypto industry.
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 09:12:28 AM
I also wondered why all of the coin are just dropping but I think is because of the reduction in price of Bitcoin and Ethereum but I'm not that sure, but I'm sure everything is going to be OK, it's just a matter of time.
Activity: 43
May 14, 2018, 09:05:45 AM
I think not all coins are dropping only some there are many reasons why coins are dropping it is because of Bitcoins dropping and also about projects if it is successful it will go to the moon or if  it is failed then it will dropping. 
Activity: 25
May 14, 2018, 09:01:11 AM
Alt coins price drop because it is affected by Bitcoins price which was dropping too. And current market condition is bearish probably this are the main reason why almost all alt coins are dropping but trading is a cycle  if there is bearish season there is a bull run too just be patience.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2018, 05:48:17 AM
While the prices are currently falling, there are very few chances that the landslide which Bitcoin suffered last year would repeat this year as well. For, while South Korea and China have washed their hands off crypto, new countries – like Venezuela – are venturing into the crypto trade for profits.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
The market is affected by many factors and it is difficult to single out any of them. Do not worry, because today the market is declining and tomorrow prices will again rise
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 05:36:22 AM
Thats what I wonder too, hope it will recover again
Activity: 137
May 12, 2018, 07:09:38 PM
Cryptocurrency is volatile, it is either price are dropping or going up. The market also reacts to different news in the media be it negative or positive. So always anticipate a drop or correction in the market after prices might have gone up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
in the investment business, the price decline or the price boom is very reasonable because it depends on the activity in the market so this will happen and there will be a change afterwards and now the price has gone up again
Activity: 331
StartFi
May 12, 2018, 06:55:26 PM
After the bull, all pennies fell. The reason is because some people hold when prices soar they start selling coins out of the market. Therefore, the supply is too large leading to a decrease in tokens prices.
I think you're talking about the bear market right ? and actually when there is someone selling their coin , there will be another guy buying those coins because that how auto-trade work but the problem is the number of selling is more than buying, that's why the price will be push down till the balance of supplies and demands are back.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 12, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
After the bull, all pennies fell. The reason is because some people hold when prices soar they start selling coins out of the market. Therefore, the supply is too large leading to a decrease in tokens prices.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
in trade if the supply is a lot then the price will go down as well as the coin, many people sell coins because of high price so much coin in the market and cause the price down.
Activity: 16
May 12, 2018, 11:18:16 AM
events like this often happen and I think this is natural because all altcoins or crypto currencies are always close to zero.
besides that I also believe that this will return to recover or can be spelled out all altcoin will go back up.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 08:32:37 AM
the reason was that the crypto-currencies attracted a lot of attention and faced a very large negative that came from people who do not understand the principles of this institution, now we see that public interest in crypto-currencies began to disappear and against this background the market began to recover
Activity: 167
May 12, 2018, 06:51:45 AM
things like this are common during the beginning of the year or Q1 in each year. so no need to worry or be confused when all altcoin decreases. precisely this is the time to buy altcoin.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: