Pages:
Author

Topic: Why All Cryptocurrency markets are falling down ? - page 3. (Read 355 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
Beginning of this year I see BTC and altcoins markets are higher valued. But Since Feb of this year thats markets are falling down. Its still not yet stable and i see lot of Panic seller in this period.  I want to know whats the reason for it. Please give any idea  Huh

Cryptocurrency is Volatile thats why this is happening. All you need to do is to keep your calm and hold until the bull market come I think it will be on november or december so just patiently wait for it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
I want to believe that most people rushed into bitcoin and cryptos after the boom of 2017 and expecting the price to remain at that high. There is a lot of disappointment from such expectations.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Bitcoin price has increased at least 10x in 2017, it is going through a market correction. This is normal in trading. To be frank, Bitcoin price now is still double of June 2017.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Beginning of this year I see BTC and altcoins markets are higher valued. But Since Feb of this year thats markets are falling down. Its still not yet stable and i see lot of Panic seller in this period.  I want to know whats the reason for it. Please give any idea  Huh

Most of the gains on alts are made in BTC so when bitcoin's value goes down people try to quickly sell their alts and then sell bitcoins to lock the profits in their native currency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If we are talking about the price of bitcoin as a whole, then this is a common correction, you are a person and you breathe air, the market is also breathing, it can not constantly breathe in and increase, the market definitely needs to exhale.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Pages:
Jump to: