Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 28910 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
because the price of bitcoin coins is decreasing, so many people complain about the price of bitcoin coins, at this time I have not dared to invest in bitcoin coins, if the investment will definitely suffer losses
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
complained because prices were falling continuously and the market conditions that I supported. current conditions that make it difficult for people to make money and are very confusing. all miss high crypto prices and good markets, hopefully it will happen soon.
indeed, what is most felt is that their income has fallen, during 2018, and until now there has been no sign that prices will rise to the top, so that it is natural for them to complain, especially for those investing in early 2018
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
complained because prices were falling continuously and the market conditions that I supported. current conditions that make it difficult for people to make money and are very confusing. all miss high crypto prices and good markets, hopefully it will happen soon.
cr7
Activity: 364
Some guys managed to buy Bitcoin when it was close to 20 thousand. I can really understand why they are moaning now - they simply have nothing to do but hold BTC.
Who bought bitcoin for $ 20,000 that has long merged them on the cheap. Now such a person has a fear to invest in such a financial instrument. One of the comrades even asked me to return the money, because he did not understand how this technology works! Cheesy
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
because in 2018 until now bitcoin is still at a low price so that those who have bought from last year are still difficult to return their capital and it is difficult to make a profit. so those who are adopting bitcoin are certainly complaining with the current prices that haven't changed
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Bitcoin prices can affect all prices of tokens that are spread on the market, so that almost everyone discusses the rights of bitcoin even though they don't have it.
because market prices cannot always be stable continuously. so everyone is confused about market prices and cannot sell bitcoin. can't get a profit. hopefully the market price can be stable. and all prices depend on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Some guys managed to buy Bitcoin when it was close to 20 thousand. I can really understand why they are moaning now - they simply have nothing to do but hold BTC.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin?

I, perhaps accustomed to seeing this kind of human behavior, they will cry out excited when the price of bitcoin soars, but when the reality changes 180 degrees, usually they are easy to complain, easily emotional and easily panic. In fact complaining and without doing anything for example buying bitcoin, I think this will never bring a slight change to its value.
Merit: 10
The situation in the entire crypto market depends on the price of Bitcoin and when its price falls, the price of other cryptocurrencies also falls, so it’s natural that because of this, people who hold altcoins are worried about the price of Bitcoin. But it’s just as natural a process as when people groan because of an increase in the price of gasoline, food, or cuts in social benefits.
I don't know why they are always complaining about the price of bitcoin. We don't know what will happen in the market. So we need to be always ready what the market will bring us.
Activity: 209
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

I think why many are complaining in the price of the bitcoin because as we can see, the market price of bitcoin increase every year that comes, but now the price of bitcoin dump very high so I think many are complaining about bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Bitcoin prices can affect all prices of tokens that are spread on the market, so that almost everyone discusses the rights of bitcoin even though they don't have it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Why people moan about the price of bitcoin ? Well simply because they have an investment with it and they want for the price to go up so that they can earn a profit .  

They only moan if the price is down but they are quite if the price is already high or until they are contented and satisfied .

I guess that manerism is pretty normal to humans because we humans are too greedy . we all want to get rich , we want to experience a wealthy life but we arent working on it . instead what we are actually doing is moaning or complaining .
I think, having that kind of increase in value surely is great, but, we can never really tell what happened to bitcoin, and the sad part here is that, it could also happen to anyother coin out there, it could just go up in an unpredictable way, as well as it could also lose value in a very unpredictable way too. We could only hope that our investments is actually gonna make us lots of profit.
Activity: 276
those who at peak of a course a bitka haven't received that benefit which he counted complain generally, and then he has sharply fallen. that's all. and so of course not everything is so terrible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The fact is that many people who complain about the price of Bitcoin entered last year when the news was all over the globe. This means people invested at higher pris and now that its down, people have lost a lot of money and so they're right if they moan about downtrend.
right, in 2017 bitcoin is so famous for its value that always increases, so it attracts investors to invest. they imagine that bitcoin will continue to increase and make a profit, while in fact in 2018 the price of bitcoin is decreasing, and resulting in losses to investors. maybe this is what causes many people to complain about the decline in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Indeed if viewed from the history of the value of bitcoin then it is not comparable because the value is still higher than in previous years, but if we look at it from the higher users and the increase in the value of bitcoin that peaked at the end of 2017, that's why many people moan cause the loss received and the fall in value are very significant.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
People will always have divergent views on the price of bitcoin at any current price. Some truly understand the fluctuations especially decrease in prices since the price cannot continually be on upward trend always.
People goals to earn profit on their investment in bitcoin. They sees bitcoin from the peak price and expects this year to increase again. We tend to compare the price from previous trend and this year so mostly they moan about the btc price.
especially for those who started investing at the end of last year. of course there has been a decline in deep assets. if they are not able to be patient, of course it will cause disappointment.
well, you're right, most of those who complain about the price of bitcoin are those who have invested since 2017. at that time, the price of bitcoin is really high, and if compared to the current price, of course the price is very low, so I think this is a natural thing. however, it should be predictable.
Not all of new investors moan, but most of them do. Headline is generalizing things, like newbies are doing most of the time, there are exceptions in everything. Moaning is characteristic of impatient people, the ones who cant wait some time for price to start rising again, this people want things to happen fast for them, and mostly those people has nothing to offer, they just want to take.
How can you say that price is low when price is 6,300$? Compare it with price before 5 years, before 7 or 3 years and you will see how high price is, actually!
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
People will always have divergent views on the price of bitcoin at any current price. Some truly understand the fluctuations especially decrease in prices since the price cannot continually be on upward trend always.
People goals to earn profit on their investment in bitcoin. They sees bitcoin from the peak price and expects this year to increase again. We tend to compare the price from previous trend and this year so mostly they moan about the btc price.
especially for those who started investing at the end of last year. of course there has been a decline in deep assets. if they are not able to be patient, of course it will cause disappointment.
well, you're right, most of those who complain about the price of bitcoin are those who have invested since 2017. at that time, the price of bitcoin is really high, and if compared to the current price, of course the price is very low, so I think this is a natural thing. however, it should be predictable.
I also believe as you do. Instead of whining, why not think and do as the whales do? While we small fishes are wailing and moaning, those whales are laughing like crazy, taking advantage of our weaknesses and catching all the foolish dumps we are making. So if you don't want to be an ignorant victim of these greedy and clever whales, why not play as they do? Just go on with the flow, acquire more that you can. You don't have to contribute to the bunch of foolish dumpers. You can hodl by selling at a pretty high price and getting it back again at a pretty low price. In this way, you don't lose hodl of a great opportunity which for all we know, might boom the soonest.
Pages:
Jump to: