Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all people moan about the price of bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 28914 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
They moan because they want more fast, easy and big profits but everything is not like they expect...actually 2018 will be the first year when BTCs price was lower than in the end of previous if I'm not wrong.
They might have big holdings or regretted the fact that they didn't release it on time its all in boom. I partially regretted not selling it before but who knows there might have better opportunities soon.
The end of the 2017 was a very booming hype and we can say that a bubble. The price was increasing extremely higher than it should (according to the yearly pattern) and people don't realize that weirdness because they've been distracted by greed, even me too. Big regret.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
They moan because they want more fast, easy and big profits but everything is not like they expect...actually 2018 will be the first year when BTCs price was lower than in the end of previous if I'm not wrong.
They might have big holdings or regretted the fact that they didn't release it on time its all in boom. I partially regretted not selling it before but who knows there might have better opportunities soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
In my opinion, most of those who complain of the decline in bitcoin prices are those newcomers who started in mid-2017 because they have never seen the price of bitcoin in 2016 which is very cheap but only see when prices are so that they complain about the price of bitcoin come down and their opinions diminish in the cryptocurrenny world
This can also be the reason behind the moaning, but what i feel is that they complain because they are from the third world countries and are earning their income from the forum solely and in 2017 December they were earning more than 3x than that of what they earn now in terms of their national currency and they also gave their families to feed so they can't save their bitcoins for price appreciation so that's why the falling bitcoin price is putting a pressure on them to earn more to feed their family and fulfill their needs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
In my opinion, most of those who complain of the decline in bitcoin prices are those newcomers who started in mid-2017 because they have never seen the price of bitcoin in 2016 which is very cheap but only see when prices are so that they complain about the price of bitcoin come down and their opinions diminish in the cryptocurrenny world
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
It's natural that many moans about the price of Bitcoin because many are trapped in buying at high prices or expect very large Bitcoin prices to be higher than now. that's what people still don't realize that their complaints are just in vain, it's better we just calm down in a place and pray that prices can rise  Grin
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
I totally agree with you. Investors were too obsessed with Bitcoin's $ 20k. They are still not surprised that the market has fallen sharply. But let them continue to lament, because they are the losers looking at the past. We are optimistic and we always know how to make money in bad markets like now.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
Maybe the main reason why people are moaning about the price of Bitcoin, it's because they got in when prices were in their All-time-highs. Now, they're regretting having invested into Bitcoin last year, and are desperate to see prices rise again. While it's quite disappointing as an investor to see huge losses, it's important to keep in mind, that the cryptocurrency market is all about patience.

Since many people who came into Bitcoin, are simply newbies, they don't know how the market works, which results in panic selling. That could be the reason why prices have declined massively on the market, although it's said that whales are the ones responsible for price manipulations of any cryptocurrency within various exchanges. Despite this, there are many Bitcoin holders which won't give up that easily. They're willing to keep their Bitcoin for a very long time, until prices become much higher than what they've initially invested. Only then, they'll be able to achieve huge returns instead of losses.

All in all, no matter if most people are selling, in the end, Bitcoin will reach the light where it'll surpass its latest All-time-high. It could be next year, or a couple of years ahead. But, all that matters is that Bitcoin is still functional as a cryptocurrency free from third parties enabling anyone to send money around the world in a secure way. Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Because everybody needs to see the high value of bitcoin again but due to fluctuations people are fed up with the market which they cannot control their emotions. Only 2 months left in the year whether the price of bitcoin will increase or not nobody doesn't know this makes them think.
After decrease in bitcoin price, people were expecting that bitcoin price will very soon recover its price and even they were  expecting that very soon bitcoin price will again reach to 16000$ but they become disappointed bitcoin of the current behavior of the current price of bitcoin. I think that they should remain calm and wait for the bitcoin price to increase.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
many people complain that bitcoin prices are not like last year, they even experience assets that have dropped sharply, with many rumors and price fluctuations that tend to stabilize downwards, their confidence starts to decline and continue to reduce losses.

But I am sure this does not apply to people who often analyze crypto charts and trends, there is a saturation point this year and makes bitcoin prices do not move significantly, this will also end and will be greeted with massive buying sentiments, I think that will happen ahead. Complaining will only make many people continue to believe one step ahead of you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
People moan because they purchased bitcoin when price was about 15K usd now it will take time to reach 15K again. Now you xan see from last 5 months price of bitcoin is near about 7000 usd so it really afraid the people about price of bitcoin in future that's we have seen panic selling
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Because the price of bitcoin is down, many people are confused about the price of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has dropped, making bitcoin holders confused, what they have to do with bitcoin they hold and they are confused about holding or selling the bitcoin they hold.
Activity: 252
The forum is full of topics - “When Will Bitcoin Be Back To $...”, “Why BTC is under $...?”, “Final bottom at $...”, “Why BTC is down again?”, “Bitcoin will rise again ?” etc. The last two topics may appear in various forms  a dozen times a day.
I looked at graph price of BTC out of curiosity. I have noted to the price floor:

2015 - $200+
2016 - $300+
2017 - $700+
2018 - $5000+

Do you see something frightening in it?

We all can see that price drops because of actions by a Governments and big whales. Because they have the means and opportunities. They want to break into the our market on advantageous terms for them. Okay, well, I mean, that makes sense. We knew it would happen. But why that have to affect us?

In December 2017, the most people said - "Why I didn't buy BTC for $500… for $1000… f#ck it!.. for $2000...", "I will definitely buy BTC if it costs $7k-6k!..". But now when the price drops so well for us, we see "The demand for BTC is dropping". Seriously?!

So, instead to take advantage of the situation, buy up coins and altcoins, attract new people in crypto world more active than before, a lot of people stuck in indecision and think whether crypto market falls to the bottom and stays there.

Guys, are you serious? Crypto world is made by us. Governments and big whales haven’t any tricks to rule our world. It will happen only if we do nothing.

What do you think about it?

Well the price of bitcoin now is dump every dump of a price is getting worse but I hope someday the price will pump and pump and pump
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Because everybody needs to see the high value of bitcoin again but due to fluctuations people are fed up with the market which they cannot control their emotions. Only 2 months left in the year whether the price of bitcoin will increase or not nobody doesn't know this makes them think.
Activity: 700
Our involvement is really necessary but we are just small fish. Whales are always strategic to attract more small fish and we need to be careful with that trap. Many merchants became wealthy and many became bankrupt. You should remember that whales are always very active and we only occupy a small volume in the market every day. Wink

Its true. In growing cryptomarket value, we just a small fish. Thats why many people moan about bitcoin price right now but not with whales because they are plan to hold for long term. Long term is best way to make big profits in crypto because its growing market and i am believe it will reach trillion dollar market cap
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Most people didn't bother to check BTC's price history when it started. Some just jumped in because of FOMO not knowing the rewards and risks.
Activity: 364
Unfortunately, many people do not understand this. Most are influenced by the crowd and only buy when everyone is buying:)
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
We all hope for the best price value bitcoin has ever had but till now we're still hoping it will come true, and praying too, that one day our greatest desire will happen so that everybody's happy and benefit and but, as of now.. it's still didn't happen,, what to do?.. patient...in waiting letus not become weary in time we will also reap if we do not give up.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
Our involvement is really necessary but we are just small fish. Whales are always strategic to attract more small fish and we need to be careful with that trap. Many merchants became wealthy and many became bankrupt. You should remember that whales are always very active and we only occupy a small volume in the market every day. Wink

I think the reason behind it that some people here are invested much in bitcoin small or big fish as them, If you lost 50% of your funds in investing on a coin it will affect you anyway. Some are expecting to grow without thinking of the possibilities to lose something, Bitcoin is good for investing but don't expect too much.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Instead of whining for the price, why not just hold your bitcoin and crypto holdings and wait patiently for the right time?
It'll take so much time before bitcoin can finally come back to where it reached last December.
So this is really wise thinking because all of us should think like this, if we will remain worry surely it will lead us to the wrong path but if we will keep patience and we will not let our money to be lasted so we will earn high amount of profit, rise and fall is part of life but we should make wise decision at right time, now a day again the price of bitcoin is recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: