Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all the negative talk about bitcoin lately? - page 4. (Read 823 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
Bitcoin is getting popular each day and with popularity it is open to more criticism, although not everyone really knows how blockchain technology works they are still entitled with their opinion. Just like Warren Buffet he thinks bitcoin is a bubble.

My personal concern and most likely for people who know how crypto works nowadays  the fees  is really expensive and transaction are slower.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
It's because of the huge pump in recent months that leads everyone to believe it is a bubble waiting to burst.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
The mainstream banking industry has identified bitcoin as a big threat to their business considering 123 billion usd has already been filtered out of the banking channel for making bitcoin even more stronger. So they will definitely try to discourage people from using bitcoin. So whatever bad news you are hearing in the market, is mainly an organized FUD attack on us.

Also I have noticed another trend since last few weeks. Most of such discouraging news were posted by newbie accounts. 90% of such accounts never came back to online mode after posting one or two discouraging news.

But whatever happens, one thing we should all understand, that world's most populated county's ban could not effect bitcoin, so what some banks will do to us!!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Really don't understand all the negatives flying around about BTC lately - we are on the cusp of mass adoption and that will change the space forever in a positive way.

There are many traders that work with really big amounts of money. They know that with enough FUD the price doesn't rise too fast or even drops, allowing them to buy more and more since after Bitcoin Futures will get to be traded the price could (should!) skyrocket even more and they'll profit.
I guess that there are traders that earn enough even only from the small ups and downs Bitcoin makes every day. And for that some negative news always "help".
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I don't think bitcoin is going to die, at least, in the few coming years. On the contrary, bitcoin price is surprising us with daily increase and high capacity to recover quickly everytime it drops. Nobody expected it to reach +8k$ this year and nobody knows where it'll be the end of the year.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Really don't understand all the negatives flying around about BTC lately - we are on the cusp of mass adoption and that will change the space forever in a positive way.

- Bitcoin futures and soon Ether futures
- Bitcoin legislation to make <$600 transactions non-taxable in the US
- Increasing adoption globally even after China ban

You could add so many more positives to the above, so bitcoin won't be dying anytime soon !
Pages:
Jump to: