Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 21. (Read 5139 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 02:45:14 AM
until i am here because i work in bounty campaign, without me working in this bitcoin forum i will never get any earnings, i will continue to support bitcoin forum so many devotees.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
July 26, 2018, 02:38:25 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Money is the basic reason why we are here. But if you have enough money for the living, you tend to find another reason why you are here. And the reason for that is freedom. Freedom from conventional faulty system who enslaves everyone about identity theft, privacy and data fraud.

It's not just about money. if you have a vision like Satoshi Nakamoto, you will the bigger picture why you are here. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 02:33:00 AM
I did a lot of research before I entered the crypto world. I said I could trade in this market to make money. I am safe and started trading. I did not make a lot of money. I expect the prices to increase.
Activity: 72
July 26, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I am here trying to be active to receive an airdrop from several coins that i join in discord. Let's just say that this is one of many requirements they implement for us to receive a free coin so probably it is still for earning money and that's the reality why we are here .
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 12:50:49 AM
of course, all are here because of the result. I do not deny these facts because it would be like it is. regarding technology such as Crypto owned blockchain, for example, there is already a separate place for it by supporting and entered in this forum only and run the bounty already indirectly supported by the technology. so it's not in vain even though the main purpose is just to search for revenue.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 10:48:11 PM
When you don't have a knowledge about something I don't think you can just wake up one early morning and just decided on investing your money on the thing you don't really have idea of. Before you think of starting a business the first thing you need is to move with the people you know they are into this business and seek for their advice to know more about the business (understanding). They we also share their experiences for you, they we also tell you the good or bad after you have required the (knowledge) you can start the business.
  It is a applicable to this crypto of a thing. You need understanding before you can invest your money into it. You can not just invest your money on a thing you don't have knowledge about.
  Though the may reason for us being here is to make money but during the process of making money, one or two knowledge is gained from the process. 
  Thanks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:28:43 PM
to be honest I am here looking for money and work to support my family and increase my knowledge about bitcoin in this forum, and respect the fellow bitcoin participants and the core participate in it.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
July 25, 2018, 10:05:14 PM
Truth needs to be told.

Definetly thats true,almost all of us here join in this community because we want to gain paper money,we want earn by the help of crypto technology we establish profit by partcipating into this different kind of digital investment into this bitcoin community,otherwise by learning about crypto technology we created another source of income and secure our future to have saving and investment,by means of cryptocurrency technology system.
Activity: 81
July 25, 2018, 10:04:21 PM
There is no need to be questioned, all the people that are in this forum of course has the same goal, To hunt for money. besides those who are here are also racing to get to know more about the bitcoin because the science of crypto is extensive
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
July 25, 2018, 10:03:04 PM
I strongly agree with your statement, most of people want to make money from cryptocurency so do i, not everyone knows about cryptocurency but if they want to know about crypto they should join and learn in this forum, as soon as possible they Will be know and understand about cryptocurency
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 09:56:38 PM
I am here to earn money, with us investing in krypto, so we will also be able to earn money.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 09:56:08 PM
Truth needs to be told.

Making money is the ultimate goal but i believe there are alot of people here who are blockchain enthusiasts interested in this burgeoning technology. Crypto will ultimately change the world and this forum is spreading info and really pioneering the way forward. In 20-30 years time when we look back at how this started it will be amazing. Read some posts from early 2013 and earlier, will blow your mind how far we have come.
Activity: 560
July 25, 2018, 09:54:40 PM
Truth needs to be told.
I agree with you, I am here to seek knowledge through the information provided in this forum or contains suggestions so that I can do my best to earn money and that is the ultimate goal for me. hopefully here we can use this forum to be better and can create creations in getting something.
Activity: 490
July 25, 2018, 09:53:30 PM
everyone needs money, and I'm sure everyone joins here to make money, it's impossible if it's just a waste of time.
in addition to earn money, I joined in this forum is to discuss about crypto, because by discussing it indirectly I get a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 107
July 25, 2018, 09:45:20 PM
I am here to save money and to earn profits, because for us krypto is also a great way we can get many benefits, because the future of crypto is also a bright future.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 25, 2018, 09:38:56 PM
I'm here to get more information, to gain experience, and of course, to learn how to earn. On this forum there are many people who have trading experience or other pursuits. Sometimes there are questions the answers to which I find here.
I'm here to be stand on my own, provide my own needs and at the same time supporting my family in financial aspect. I'm here to earn and make money, so I can no longer be a burden to my parents. I will provide them what they need and I will work harder to gain more and bigger profit. I know this is not a waste of time.

To be honest I am here to maket. I join and participate in a lot of money campaigns, investing my time, effort and  hardwork to earn profit. Aside from that, I am here to learn other ways on how to become profitable in cryptocurrency world through investments and trading.
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 09:32:15 PM
I'm here to get more information, to gain experience, and of course, to learn how to earn. On this forum there are many people who have trading experience or other pursuits. Sometimes there are questions the answers to which I find here.
I'm here to be stand on my own, provide my own needs and at the same time supporting my family in financial aspect. I'm here to earn and make money, so I can no longer be a burden to my parents. I will provide them what they need and I will work harder to gain more and bigger profit. I know this is not a waste of time.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 25, 2018, 09:16:49 PM
The reason we are in the virtual world is trying to make a lot of money easily. Bitcointalk site shows us how to do this. We meet people from all over the world and learn their ideas.
Also this site is a place that looks like a closed club with certain interests, it unites people with the same thoughts. It's great that people here can share their knowledge, thoughts and emotions. Of course, and the opportunity to earn money has not been canceled.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to earn money from here, we will not be wasting our time and effort if that's not the reason why we are here, am I correct??

Agree,that is the main reason why we are here is to earn money because Cryptocurrency gives us opportunity to have a freedom of work and to achieve our goals,and also we can get a lot of knowledge and experience here to learn new ideas on how to make a investment.
Activity: 202
July 25, 2018, 08:48:13 PM
Truth needs to be told.
You are right we are all here to earn money, if this forum don't give us earnings i doubt if we stay here for long to be honest.

That's the main purpose of this forum, to give information about crypto but sad to say that many of us here are just abusing the freedom that the administrator has given to us.

Agree with you.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 08:42:07 PM
The reason we are in the virtual world is trying to make a lot of money easily. Bitcointalk site shows us how to do this. We meet people from all over the world and learn their ideas.
Also this site is a place that looks like a closed club with certain interests, it unites people with the same thoughts. It's great that people here can share their knowledge, thoughts and emotions. Of course, and the opportunity to earn money has not been canceled.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to earn money from here, we will not be wasting our time and effort if that's not the reason why we are here, am I correct??
yes, all that is here would want that, and can be a pioneer for many people in order to have a better life, because indirectly if the economy is good then the quality of life would be good
Pages:
Jump to: