Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i here? - page 17. (Read 5141 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
why am i here, i am here wanting to know a lot about the world of crypto and i am here no need to deny that i want to get money.

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
The things you say are absolutely right and really deep. I joined this forum for a while and totally for making money. This forum has a lot of really useful information. I learned a lot from here, and I'm also trying to learn about Blockchain technology. I want when people and friends ask me about how to make money I can be confident and tell them how I make money legally.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
I am here because I hope to be successful like everyone else, we all know that crypto's presence has made new rich people, they are top 100 as the world's richest people so this is my inspiration to follow them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
I'm on this forum because I was advised by his friend, who has been dealing with cryptocurrencies for quite a long time. This forum gives an excellent opportunity to earn with the help of bounty companies, and you can always find new information you are interested in.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 11:51:52 AM
it's not a strange thing that many people are here on the cryptocurrency to get money, it's a natural thing and we don't need to be hypocritical. indeed it is very good for you to make money from crypto, because this is very profit.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
Cryptocurrency offer  opportunity to make your life better financially and personally  you feel a sense of fullfillment because you are in a space where you can pursue your dream without restriction and with privacy!  What is better than this!  The is the reason majority are in Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 13, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
That is the porpose why people come here to know, to learn how to earn money, they will not waste time fucos in this furom if it is not good. And also we need to understand and all of them to make more campign to join.
copper member
Activity: 107
August 13, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
In this forum can also make money with the results of our own work. Many things we get from this forum.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 11:27:31 AM
Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
That's the way our society is set up. We need money or some kind of currency to get by. I mean, you can survive without money, theoretically, but it's much more convenient with money. Even if you have a farm you can live off of, you're probably not going to make your own macaroni or make your own sugar. Everybody wants to make money. I don't think there's anybody that really thinks that people aren't here to make money. It's Bitcoin Forum, so, by nature, it's all about currency.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
Since I am really new in the world in crypto I want to take part on bounty campaigns and make money out of it. I am taking my time slowly to learn more in different aspects like trading and ICO projects. That is why I need some experiences first before I join in more advance on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
Yes mate, actually most of us are here because we want some profits and money to get in cryptocurrency world. Although knowledge are also there that we want but in order to have some profits and gain, you also need this knowledge. We just say this because this is the truth.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
Truth needs to be told.

For me its not anymore surprising that people are here for gaining income and profit, also it is a way of acquiring new knowledge and ideas on how you gain profit. Let's be honest enough because we all know that btc help us to gain more profit and it hep us for our daily lives.  
Activity: 119
August 13, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
For me, making money is nice, but everything is devolving into spam. I'm pretty sure that's common knowledge, but no one who can do anything about it wants to. That's kind of disheartening, but the spammers love it.  However if it continues, there will be no knowledge to gain because everything will be unreadable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 11:21:28 AM
I think that very many people here for a living!but this forum is very much useful,really useful information that tells how to make money and not to fall for the bait scams!!!!I learned a lot here))
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
Typically, we are here to make money. Whether you participate in bounties or you are investing in ICOs or you are here for trading, all go down to the fact that we are here to make money.
But as you can find there are more than 2 million members but active bounty participants could be arround 5000-10000 only? So not all people are here only for making money.
Activity: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
Honestly  i'm here to make my identity . In cryptocurrency I can earn money. It is sure in future cryptocurrency will one of the best way for young generation to make money.By investing in BTC through the bounty campaigns I can earn money. It has great value in world.So there are a great possibility to earn money in future. So after seeing all these merits of cryptocurrency i'm here to make my future more bright and gain some new creative experience .        
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 05:33:03 PM
Typically, we are here to make money. Whether you participate in bounties or you are investing in ICOs or you are here for trading, all go down to the fact that we are here to make money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 05:24:20 AM
I agree that there are many and most to make money, but I have to reinforce your knowledge and take nowyou information for yourself., learn a lot in this community, and as they say knowledge is money.
Activity: 89
August 10, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
Because I believe that the block and the crypto currency is the future of our world. And it is the world of the economy, it can change a lot
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
I was thinking about that recently and I came to the conclusion that most of the guys are coming here or to this market because they want to earn some money and only after that they are fixing better financial conditions and then they begin to be interested in idea
Pages:
Jump to: