Pages:
Author

Topic: why are most bounties managed by New accounts? - page 3. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 8
Most of the managers are not sure of the projects with the current market situation which has forced investors to look the other way. It is on record that recent projects are hardly reaching their soft caps. So they are being careful with their account as many bounty hunters will not hesitate to give a negative trust.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
Current all the people is able to contribute forum to get the copper membership and allow to add image in their post, I think most of them won't use their high rank member account because it's risk to get red tag if project become scam, so we need to research the project before investing.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
maybe you are right there, that's one of a reason why they create a new account for managing bounties because they afraid of red tag on their old account. Before there were many green trust bounty managers, but now many of them got red tag because of scam bounties.
Activity: 197

i think there are various theories for example one of the ico team creates a new account to promote the bounty, or an expert bounty manager has the account locked and creates a new one for the occasion, maybe we only need to do the bounty managed by expert bounty managers with old accounts
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I stay away from these bounties.. market is in very bad contitions so I participate only in campaigns managed by trusted and well known bounty managers.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Not all bounties managed by new accounts are a scam. There are several reasons and maybe the bounty project has its own team to handle the bounty, besides that it can also save costs and no need to pay a bounty manager to handle bounties.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Bounty managers could use a new account to avoid getting negative trust if eventually the project is tagged as scam. Most bounty hunters would not know the faith of the project until they exit as scam. Some bounty managers are very assiduous and make intensive research before accepting projects, this will be very necessary to avoid issues with the bounty hunters which may lead to a negative trust.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have realized most of the bounties here are being managed by New account with copper membership... Is it that they know their projects are scam so they are afraid to get red trust on their old accounts?.
Why do you think they do that
Most are like that, but there are also many scam projects after those projects are managed by the famous BM because the campaign manager does not affect the success of the project. And sometimes that project doesn't need a professional bounty manager, and they launch and manage their bounty themselves. That why there are many new accounts that are BM of bounty
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
Maybe they want to save money by only buying copper membership, because if you pay, experienced managers will need big funds. But I personally avoid participating in bounties which are managed not by experienced bounty managers
That makes perfect sense, I agree with you. Maybe the high cost of bounty managers who already have names is the main reason so they prefer to organize their own campaigns to save on expenses. But with that, many bounty hunters feel doubtful because the bounty hunter believes in managers who are more experienced and have names.
Activity: 633
Not so true. It also because of project owner is new here and they want to manage the bounty by themselves. Sometimes it's also true that scam projects comes with fake account so that no one can trace them.
this team usually have no budget to hire profesional bounty manager.usually bounty that managed by own team has small allocation.actually no problem for us who is the bounty manager as long as they could do their job well.such as updating spreadsheet, fast response while there is problem from participants and active when participants ask about bounty distribution.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
A lot of projects prefer to run their own bounties and do not like relying on bounty managers and for that, they are usually making new accounts and just pay for copper to be able to post images etc, nothing really shady about this unless the project itself is shady, also a saw some bounty managers make new account and announce it as their own for bounties only to limit the posting on their main account, flag should be raised only if the manager was trying to hide or did not announce their alt account. 
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
This can lead to different directions because a bounty manager with a new account might be actually new and honest. They usually try to give their best when handling campaigns. The risk there is if the manager turns out to be someone with a previous bad reputation. They might scam hunters of their rewards or cheat them. Its up to hunters to decide if they can actually partake in bounties managed by new members. Old and trusted bounty managers are safer
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Not so true. It also because of project owner is new here and they want to manage the bounty by themselves. Sometimes it's also true that scam projects comes with fake account so that no one can trace them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
You need choose 1 or 2 trusted managers and join their bounties why you join that new accounts bounties to be scammed? i personaly dont join bounties like that if its not really great project and i dont have any doubts about project,yep i dont say trusted, cant have scam ico es ,no but anyway with trusted managers you have more chances.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Maybe this is the possibilities

1. they don't want to get Red-trust on their main account if the project that they managed fail or scam,
2. they don't have BTT account with high rank
3. they want to scam us
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
The project managed by a new account, in my opinion, is still not professional. And then I think it's still difficult to get trust from the bounty hunter. I personally prefer to be managed by senior accounts because they are more professional and experienced.
Experienced wise, old time bounty managers who gained reputations mostly been trusted by long time bounty hunters while some also consider their
own assessment and review they joined new bounty managers after seeing some potentials coming from the project itself, in the long run it's still
the project that will deliver even it's been handle by old or new managers.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
I just look in simple perspective. so why they must to hire bounty manager if they can handle that bounty program it self ?
some case, they already have bounty portal , so they just made ANN or Bounty thread (Announcement). and it can be made with new account right ? and for the scam project, you can do your own analyze and research before join to them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
I am not concerned about the copper account management or the old account, which is certain that their performance must be good and active, always providing fair, honest and responsible performance, that is the most important thing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 260
I don't think there's any conspiracy. Hardly anyone is planning a scam in advance. More likely, there deal one of the other reasons already listed in this topic. For example, old accounts have many other tasks and burdens that cannot be abandoned for the sake of a new project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have realized most of the bounties here are being managed by New account with copper membership... Is it that they know their projects are scam so they are afraid to get red trust on their old accounts?.
Why do you think they do that
I've been here for 2 years and I totally see a lot of changes in this forum just like what you want to tell that most of bounty projects now are managed by newbie account. I already participate in a bounty campaign who managed by newbie account but the project was success and I think we can still trust them but you should be wisely in choosing bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: