Pages:
Author

Topic: why are most bounties managed by New accounts? - page 5. (Read 522 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
They just want to manage their bounties on their own so that's why they purchase Copper membership which is cheaper than hiring a bounty manager / ANN moderator. Usually with a newbie bounty manager it's more prone to scam but I'm saying that when the manager is a newbie the bounty is a total scam. Some still remains to be legit and following the order of their roadmap by implementing such token distributions and other plans that's on their details.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Sometimes same people manage multiple projects. We  find new projects every hour. Most of the time, the new project turns into ashes. So if we find him in a new project, no one will trust that project. Even he knows that hus valuable btt account will be in danger if someone reports negative impression.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Maybe they want to save money by only buying copper membership, because if you pay, experienced managers will need big funds. But I personally avoid participating in bounties which are managed not by experienced bounty managers
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
I have realized most of the bounties here are being managed by New account with copper membership... Is it that they know their projects are scam so they are afraid to get red trust on their old accounts?.
Why do you think they do that
Because if they using account with high level, if got tag, account will be useless, so they using new account because if got tag, it's okay just new account. That's why for me, i will see who the manager, if they hire manager i will learn more, do reseach etc about the project, but if only new account, i will forget it
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I don't think this is the case, and I would only choose bounty campaigns that are managed by reputable and proven members, if other members are cautions then they should do the same.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I have realized most of the bounties here are being managed by New account with copper membership... Is it that they know their projects are scam so they are afraid to get red trust on their old accounts?.
It looks true, but some platforms are still managed by old account. That's why you must do a lot of research before try to join in any bounty that managed by untrusted person. Since the funds are not getting escrowed and it looks very risky.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: