Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are most new tokens Ethereum ICOs? - page 2. (Read 1943 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 11:59:34 PM
Ethereum is popular, fully secured, highly efficient and easy to build but the Ether blockchain has been abused by all those scam and weak projects.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 20, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
Many new project issue their tokenvon ethereum platform because ethereum has been used again and again. Ethereum platform is stable and reliable, and it's not likely to put your funds and work at risk!
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin but the price of Bitcoin is very high as compared to Ethereum. So , new tokens with very less value will go with many number of decimal. To avoid this , Ethereum has been taken into account.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
September 20, 2018, 11:42:54 PM
Ethereum gain the trust and popularity, it is very efficient to use and hightech because of the smart contract feature. Smart contract let's you make a token alternatives to coins under the ethereum blockchain which is super very easy to do, the problem is because it is easy to do anyone can make their own token to in just a minute or even seconds, that's why there are many scam tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:38:18 PM
As Bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency industry, ETH is the leading platform for ICO projects, they know what they must do and what changes they make to startups choosing ETH as the platform to use.

It's true but now have an another platform for similar tasks as in the etherium
Ethereum many receive the Trust became the token of the ICO. This triggered a much more profits increased by having more Ethereum. Ethereum already popular became the token of the many ICO so as to afford adequate indeed believed Ethereum by becoming a token.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 20, 2018, 11:32:09 PM
Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?

Because Ethereum ERC20 is the most popular and used by most of the projects out there. ERC20 tokens also accepted and easily listed on many exchanges. Other tokens like Waves based token rarely get listed on other exchange. Ethereum is also popular compared with other altcoins, so people always use ERC20 token.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 01:36:10 AM

The reason behind most new tokens being on Ethereum is Ethereum has a very good reputation in the market. Beside this blockchain is the most trustworthy one. So, people feel it more safe to be on this ICO.
But SciDex is also Best & Safe Because I Only Trust On SciDex, SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 17, 2018, 12:51:28 AM
It is because  it is so much easier to make tokens on the ethereum network, so easy in fact that anyone with a laptop and a couple of ethereum can create the coins, tat is why you see that so many of them are eth  tokens. There are already contracts in place for them to use so there really is not much work involved in working with the tokens
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 15, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?
the benefits? they can use blockchain technology, most of the tokens you have seen is all using erc20 or the ethereum contract on which they are using the ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
because the etherium is a popular platform that offers many benefits
Activity: 30
September 15, 2018, 01:22:44 PM
Is because it was one of first tokens. It's same as if you would ask, why people tend to choose Sony or Samsung TV's ? Obviously as they been here for long and proven themselves.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

Now a days even crypto currency can be scam. Some tokens are ethereum base because Ethereum is the first coins that lies the EVM or “Ethereum Virtual Machine”, a decentralized computer that can execute “smart contracts” (think mini-applications) that are submitted to run on the Ethereum public chain. These contracts are self-enforcing, meaning that they will run exactly as pre-programmed, without the ability of manipulation or censorship, retroactively. The benefits of it is our investment is very secure and nobody can easily gets what we have hardly earned.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 15, 2018, 01:15:31 PM
Because ethereum makes easier for developers to create their own coins, they do not have to create their own blockchain or to get people to mine their coin, they can just create their project above ethereum and they get all the benefits of the ethereum network without doing any kind of effort, that is the main reason of why you see that most tokens are built over ethereum.
Activity: 73
September 15, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
Are you questioning the popularity of Ethereum in ICO projects? Answer Ethereum running the blockchain platform has the best reliability today, fast transaction speed, high security.
Activity: 184
September 15, 2018, 05:41:03 AM
The biggest advantage is that it is simple and convenient. Ethereum has built a platform for everyone. It is very simple to issue a token. It will not be so complicated, so everyone will choose ERC-20.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
Because of the Smart Contract technology of Ethereum because having a credible transaction without a third parties are really amazing about crypto world and blockchain technologies that is why a lot of ICOs really tied with Ethereum.
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
Because the Ethereum platform is the most popular. Making ERC20 on the ETH platform easy and smart ETH contracts are great for opening token sales. Ether is and is still the TOP 1 platform for smart contracts. He formed a large database of developers and loyal users.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 12:35:55 AM
The Etheruem has a very strong value with the trust of Vitalik Buterin.
Many supporters who are advancing the project Vitalik Buterin, he was the first originator of Smartcontracts in cryptocurrency. So, it would be appropriate for Ethereum to be much interested.
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 06:06:31 PM
It may be because it is easier to write smart contracts on the Ethereum virtual machine and also because it is the first fully functional platforms for launching ICOs
Activity: 439
September 09, 2018, 06:04:07 PM
I think because this is the first and most reliable platform for ICO. In to her more confidence, so use it. After all, sometimes it is easier to use what is reliable than to try something new.
Pages:
Jump to: