Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are most new tokens Ethereum ICOs? - page 3. (Read 1943 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
September 09, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?

The benefit is called leveraging. Using little or no effort to make huge profit. The ethereum blockchain has already created all the required tools to run a successful blockchain project so all you just have to do is have some few fund, idea, little or no blockchain expeeiand boom you're set to own your own coin (token).
Activity: 266
Merit: 117
September 09, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
As Bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency industry, ETH is the leading platform for ICO projects, they know what they must do and what changes they make to startups choosing ETH as the platform to use.

It's true but now have an another platform for similar tasks as in the etherium
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
September 08, 2018, 02:02:45 PM
Because ethereum makes it easier? I mean if you ever have seen how it works you would understand. First of all an ICO owner puts their tokens and coins into the ethereum blockchain and gives out a level like say 1 ethereum gets you 3000 of my coin, than the person who wants to invest gives out lets say 3 ethereums, and he gets 9000 of the token , so while this is not really needed it is creating a trust system, ethereum blockchain is literally acting as an escrow between the investor and the creator, that way creator gives away his tokens and investors gives the creator their ethereum.
Simple system yet incredibly effective to make sure no parties get screwed by the other side.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:36:36 PM
I don't think there is any reason in particular, other coins such as NEO, Waves, EOS can also be used to achieve same, maybe it is easier to create a smart contract with Ethereum
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:59:55 PM
Let's see what happens. Until the market stabilizes, I have little faith in the fact that some projects will risk launching and conducting ICO. Even the mastodons went quiet and stopped posting big news.
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
Because in this world everyone wants to become part of a project or any partnership that have an already built reputation. ETH has built the reputation already for supporting ICOs and so every new start-up would want to be on the ETH blockchain
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:16:45 PM
welll like the saying goes , if you can't beat them join them. The Ethereum blockchain has less fees, it's speed is nice and much acceptable by traders and crypto users.
Activity: 91
September 07, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
I think ETH is one of the favorites to make ICOs because it was designed from the beginning for it, in addition to having a completion of blocks much faster than other platforms, allowing contributions to be verified almost instantly, that avoids delays in the development of the project and in general is beneficial to everyone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:05:52 PM
The reason is trust in the ethereum brand and the fact that the price is quite stable and likely to rise. It is superseded by much better technology in the form of NEO and now QTUM. In 2 years time ADA and EOS will overtake ethereum as well so it will not be popular for long when people start to switch
Activity: 658
September 06, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
Ethreum is most popular crypto in recenly crypto market and already it's able to grow interest to many investor and many of the investor pleased to have ethereum tokens and it's inspired ICO .
September 07, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
What do you think? I think everything is due to the fact that many investors specifically bought Ethereum last year, to invest in new projects and they started from this.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
September 06, 2018, 01:59:30 PM
I think this is due solely to the fact that all projects are launched on this platform. If the hype was around another project-would run on it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
September 05, 2018, 03:56:05 AM
I think Etherum gives the entrepreneurs flexible platform and many ICO investor are willing to invest projects on Etherum than others. Also so many developers work on Ethereum and that makes it stronger, open for development.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
Ethereum fortunately makes it very easy to create a smart contract and create your own coin.   I'm guessing this is why plenty of ICOs use this as a method to secure funds, because they can receive ETH (a fairly proven technology with good value) and have the contract automatically distribute their token to the customer.  It eliminates a lot of manual work.
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 02:14:27 AM
Hey guys! I was just curious to know why most of the tokens I've been seeing have been on Ethereum. What are the benefits?
Simplicity of creation, it is not necessary to invent new technologies, took the ready, came up with an idea and work as a rasp and take money from trusting investors.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
September 05, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
It's the most well known platform for new tokens, and the number 2 Crypto Currency in the world, so it's natural, except now that

a high number of ICO's have begun to fail, vetted and more carefully selected ICO's launched on other platforms like NEO have started to

increase in popularity.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
September 05, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
As Bitcoin is the first coin in the cryptocurrency industry, ETH is the leading platform for ICO projects, they know what they must do and what changes they make to startups choosing ETH as the platform to use.
Honestly, it's a mystery to me, too. Apparently flies just smell that came from Ethereum and decided for him to fly. To my mind it's true story.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
September 04, 2018, 02:10:19 PM
ICO on Ethereum are considered safer. And Ethereum Technologies has ready tools for conducting ICO, problem-free collection of money
Ethereum offers a standardized way of creating new tokens on its own blocking system - using the ERC-20 protocol.

I dont think that on Ethereum are considered safer. Just before there were no other platforms on which it would be possible to implement what can be done on
September 04, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
I think we will see soon a lot of new tikens on the different platforms like XLM, EOS, ADA.
But on ADA it will later
Pages:
Jump to: