Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are people getting scared to Trade - page 18. (Read 2961 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 12, 2024, 06:19:07 PM
Lately, I have noticed in most crypto groups I'm in,  many crypto enthusiasts are increasingly participating in airdrops and crypto events organized by exchanges or project developers to earn USDT or tokens. Is it because these "people" are afraid to trade or they do not believe they can make money from trading? Don't get me wrong, I understand that this can also generate passive income, but what I'm curious about is whether these activities truly yield significant profits or not.

Hmm, Seems like this is kind of a serious issue, so what I think the funny answer is that people are afraid of losing money also this is my tip for those who are new and trying their luck in trading based on the motivational videos and Insta + Telegram signal sellers that they should need to be scared of trading..

On the serious side, buddy what I think is even after losing some people try to stick to the market but just get scared becasue they don't know let me explain how to consider someone dropped you in the ocean no matter how far you are from the land you have specific resources and you've already wasted some of them now can you feel the scariness of he matter that is why people get scared of trading becasue they don't have guidance, from where to start what to learn first what to practice and many things like that.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
February 12, 2024, 06:06:57 PM
The reason why you don’t see many people venturing into trading most especially the future trading is the fact that it actually needs two things. One is the substantial knowledge on technical analysis and fundamental analysis, and the other is capital. Trading is regarded as gambling by some and for you to earn from it you have to have your own capital to start off. Just like you said many of those people that venture into hunting for airdrops are those that do not have the capital or aren’t even ready to risk there funds into it, so they result in just investing alone
Initially the objective of everyone who is into cryptocurrency investment is to make profit, and in normal circumstances their is some certain things you need to involve yourself into and thing's you don't need to involve yourself when you know that have not understand the full concepts or theories of it, basically, trading involves skills and when you have not acclimatise with its protocols you will not be successful, its not only the capital that's is setback to whosoever that wants to venture into it, some have already know the implications of trading when you have not understand it's concepts and analysis before venturing into it.

Trading can make away your funds when you lacks the knowledge of trading, you buy coin and hold for short-term or long-term and you might make profit depending the duration and your timing, whereas in trading it also have timing but it can take off your capital within a space of time, so in nutshell, what I'm saying is that even the analysis of trading can also caused you a loophole in trading when you have not understand the concepts.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
February 12, 2024, 05:55:31 PM
Lately, I have noticed in most crypto groups I'm in,  many crypto enthusiasts are increasingly participating in airdrops and crypto events organized by exchanges or project developers to earn USDT or tokens. Is it because these "people" are afraid to trade or they do not believe they can make money from trading? Don't get me wrong, I understand that this can also generate passive income, but what I'm curious about is whether these activities truly yield significant profits or not.
Well OP trading is not something one should merely flinch into like that, trading comes with a lot of specialties and I will say your knowledge and wisdom come first above all, trading is a very professional profitable investment it has also helped so many people in one way or another, see op telling you little from my experiences in trading when I was a newbie in trading it felt like me given up but as time went by I started to understand the concept of it steps by step and I obtained to were I am now, I guess trading can not truly yield significant profits
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 12, 2024, 05:53:17 PM
Trading does require capital and to those people whom you do see that engaged on airdrops and other those giveaways might really dont have any capital to start with but well we do know that
not all could be able to bare up with the risks involved with trading on which i couldnt blame them since its never been that easy in the first place. This is why it would really be that best that
once you have decided on touching up trading then you should really be that wary on the risks involved of it so that you wont really be that expecting or being too optimistic with it
on which we know that this isnt something that you could be able to assure whether it would really be happening or not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 8
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
February 12, 2024, 05:52:08 PM
The reason why you don’t see many people venturing into trading most especially the future trading is the fact that it actually needs two things. One is the substantial knowledge on technical analysis and fundamental analysis, and the other is capital. Trading is regarded as gambling by some and for you to earn from it you have to have your own capital to start off. Just like you said many of those people that venture into hunting for airdrops are those that do not have the capital or aren’t even ready to risk there funds into it, so they result in just invest alone

But most of these events or airdrops do require some trading experience and capital

Or is it because these activities most times give the benefit of each member working as a team or something. You know, I haven't researched through this to know why people do this more as a curious person I'm. I think that's what I do before today ends
Activity: 770
Merit: 904
February 12, 2024, 05:44:58 PM
The reason why you don’t see many people venturing into trading most especially the future trading is the fact that it actually needs two things. One is the substantial knowledge on technical analysis and fundamental analysis, and the other is capital. Trading is regarded as gambling by some and for you to earn from it you have to have your own capital to start off. Just like you said many of those people that venture into hunting for airdrops are those that do not have the capital or aren’t even ready to risk there funds into it, so they result in just investing alone
Activity: 280
Merit: 8
BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!
February 12, 2024, 05:37:03 PM

Edit

So, like I said earlier I'll do some research about this and I realised that most of you are right. I just discovered that there are many ways people make money out of events, I wasn't too diverse at first before I posted earlier but now I understand.

Judging from these two links the first one is still ongoing while the second one finished last year. So it seems there are different ways to get money in a simple term and be safe with your assets not necessarily mean you must trade especially if you're using a cex

https://medium.com/@fortunedivine04/spin-win-on-bitget-your-ticket-to-exciting-rewards-46b72a605d75

https://www.bybit.com/en/promo/events/earn-carnival
Pages:
Jump to: