Pages:
Author

Topic: why are you afraid of buying bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 12:44:53 PM
indeed there are some people who are afraid of losing. but without realizing it is a process of failure. now the price of bitcoin is low and this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold it until prices rise again. it will bring tremendous benefits later. why should you be afraid
I think this people are lack of knowledge about in cryptocurrency cause they afraid to lose there money.  Investing in bitcoin  you need to be brave to face the risk. Bitcoin now is in dip value and this is our chance to buy more and hold it until it become increased cause bitcoin give us oppurtunity to become rich and successful.
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
January 05, 2019, 12:38:25 PM
Bitcoin prices were very lower in 2018, due to which many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin. But I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase greatly in 2019. Since Bitcoin prices were low in 2018, many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin , they  think Bitcoin prices may fall further in 2019.

In the beginning of 2018, the prices were tramendously huge, aren't they? Have a look at coinmarketcap to check it up. That BTC pump was conditioned by greed and excitement. I suppose it will recover its positions again when our grannies will be able to buy coffee for btcs. It will mean bitcoin has become approachable for everyone. 
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
January 05, 2019, 11:59:09 AM
iam currently only buying Bitcoins as much as i send out with my Faucet pages.
The last Bitcoins witch i got for myself is about 3 years ago.
But with my faucets i support Bitcoin every week when i exchange the advertise earnings to btc.

regards
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 11:53:45 AM
Bitcoin prices were very lower in 2018, due to which many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin. But I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase greatly in 2019. Since Bitcoin prices were low in 2018, many people are afraid to buy Bitcoin , they  think Bitcoin prices may fall further in 2019.
Activity: 392
January 05, 2019, 11:06:20 AM
Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
What do you think on the market today.

In my opinion, those who want to make a quick profit on Bitcoin are most afraid of investing in it. If someone understands how blockchain works, then he knows that this is the future and if he invests in the long term, he will certainly earn on it.
I agree with you, only people who want to get profit quickly are afraid to buy bitcoin, but actually bitcoin is very profitable if we invest in the long term, because bitcoin is digital money that will grow, along with the growing digital world in future.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 11:02:38 AM
In my opinion, investing Bitcoin at this time is quite risky. Because most of us have not seen Bitcoin's application to life. They have not seen "the real value" of Bitcoin. But in terms of investors, it is an opportunity worth considering. Now the price of Bitcoin is low and this is a golden opportunity to buy and hold it until prices rise again !!!
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 10:35:07 AM
I believe that those who are afraid to buy during the bear market is the one who never experienced what is bear market. They were newbies that don't understand how the market works yet. They were weak-handed when handling investments. They might end up losing more and more of tokens if you let them decide it for the first time.
Afraid to take the risk but when the price gets higher they regret for letting go the chance of buying. People do not know how much they longing for are to buy or sell. I am not afraid to take the risk on a coin that has potential on growing and even many say it is dying, I am become more confident of keeping it from the lower price.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
January 05, 2019, 10:24:28 AM
It's thought of many people that bad things are just normal in their life: Buy high and sell low it always works out perfectly, but whoever shorts bitcoin is an idiot and he deserves what will soon happen to him. It's a bit far, so I'm looking to buy bitcoin as it would turn out a solid investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 08:42:07 AM
Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.
I hold the exact same opinion. Practice shows that Bitcoin again and again exceeds its maximum in price and there is no sense to be afraid to buy it now at a low price. I gradually purchase it with fiat money. I am sure that growth will be soon. This is a very good asset that does not simply depreciate.

I think many follow the same strategy as me.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 08:03:55 AM
I dont scared at all to buy bitcoin in this current price as i know it will be bull again. Atleat that was i believe at cause all over a year bitcoin has being drop. Maybe this year we might see a grow on bitcoin so i believe it will be a good buy on this year.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 08:03:04 AM
Is the bear market over? You're going to tell me that we're still going to go lower, but since last month we climbed little by little .. and say that it is enough to have a good red candle hard to start off again.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2019, 07:54:39 AM
most of them are not real investors, they wanted some quick money and risk free, any real investor is buying now.
They are into rich quick scheme which they believe bitcoin will bring them. Yes, they aren't real investors they are just trying their luck and wants to hit and run bitcoin.

I feel sorry for those type of people because they usually experience lose if they aren't too patient enough to wait for the market to get better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 05, 2019, 07:49:43 AM
Currently i am not afraid to buy but i don't have the means to buy more bitcoins so i have chosen to invest in some promising altcoins which i can afford with a very little investment. If i had the means of buying 10 bitcoins i will buy them down today than ever because it's really going to go higher than this current value for sure. Even if it doesn't i will wait for the next halving which will increase scarcity for us to gain more value.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
January 05, 2019, 07:36:49 AM
most of them are not real investors, they wanted some quick money and risk free, any real investor is buying now.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
January 05, 2019, 06:50:24 AM
No, I am not afraid to buy bitcoin. Especially on current situation, although we don't know where is the bottom if bitcoin but I calculate always by satoshi, not in USD. Actually we are buying satoshi, not usd. That's why I am not afraid. Market could run uptrend anytime. Even during trading time I calculate in satoshi. I don't care what is the usd price because I am btc holder. I am not usd holder. I believe on btc that it will recover once a time. So why should we worry about that. Just hold with patience and it will give you profits. Holding alts are bit risk, but holding btc no need to worry. Just keep your trust and buy, don't think too much where is the bottom.
Activity: 602
January 05, 2019, 06:46:59 AM
I also have no doubt that the cryptocurrency market will soon recover and the price of bitcoin will grow, and also I understand that the price is now acceptable for buying Bitcoin, but at the same time I understand that I need to invest the money that I am not afraid to lose , so I still keep my altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
January 05, 2019, 06:37:46 AM
I understand that today's bitcoin price is very attractive, but buying cryptocurrencies as everyone knows is a very big risk. From a global point of view, we have a growth of thousands of percent in a few years, on the other hand we see 1 year of decline which is frightening.
Yes, risk is a noble cause, but I have never spent my last money on bitcoin. Maybe this is because I have a family and I do not want to throw money away - because the price may fall even more.
Perhaps if I were a bachelor I would buy bitcoin today without hesitation and keep it for many years. Buy or not-it's everyone's business and often it has a lot of circumstances.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 05, 2019, 06:19:13 AM
I am afraid to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now declining, the price of bitcoin is now not like before, I will buy bitcoin when the price is stable, hopefully the price of bitcoin in the trading market will get better
You will not find bitcoin price stable, look like you need some information about bitcoin price movements or the characteristics of bitcoin prices. A lot of people who buy bitcoin will know that the price of bitcoin is very volatile, this can be an opportunity for you to choose short-term investments. When someone chooses to invest, it is highly recommended that he knows the characteristics of the investment place he chooses, do not just want to get profit but he does not know the risks that will be faced.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 05, 2019, 05:57:08 AM
I think that the crisis in the market is another chance to buy bitcoin at a good price but the main thing is to buy it in a good range and preferably in parts. I'm trying to do just that.
copper member
Activity: 336
January 05, 2019, 05:26:48 AM
The scenario painted here by the poster I actually the main reason why the richer are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.
Some people fail to understand that even life itself is a risk and so taking calculated risk like buying bitcoin now that the price is low is the best .
Pages:
Jump to: