Pages:
Author

Topic: why are you afraid of buying bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2003 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 02:02:20 PM
I don't think I'm afraid, it's more about observing the market and making good choices
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 01:58:13 PM
If we look at some of the factors that caused the price of bitcoin to continue to decline over the past year,
we can really conclude that they are not afraid,
they are just waiting for the right time to enter,
so that until now the market is like no significant change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 01:54:42 PM
Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
What do you think on the market today.
Well its not that the investor is scared on investing on the bitcoin, we know risking or gambling on bitcoin can lead us gain profit or lost their asset.  the investors wants more secure that they money will get a profit for sure thats why they are scared on investing on bitcoin thats a typical investor would do. risking on bitcoin is maybe good idea or not but make sure do some back up plan like investing to other coins while waiting for the price gets high.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 04, 2019, 01:08:22 PM
Most people are afraid to invest in Bitcoin because it's really hard to expect high prices due to it's market volatility and it is a very risky investment,but if we study it well and accept the truth that every investment we make in Cryptocurrency is no guarantee so that we need to take a risk before we earn.

People are thinking if we are getting lost what can we do this will the reason for people will made afraid of Bitcoin otherwise Bitcoin had a huge response by the people but particularly this reason will get more people out without any other discussion
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 04, 2019, 12:21:12 PM
Most people are afraid to invest in Bitcoin because it's really hard to expect high prices due to it's market volatility and it is a very risky investment,but if we study it well and accept the truth that every investment we make in Cryptocurrency is no guarantee so that we need to take a risk before we earn.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 11:58:14 AM
Now I think that people are not so much afraid to invest in bitcoin. First, the price begins to grow slowly, and secondly, I think that it is not so scary to buy as it was at around 10 000 $ for bitcoin.
Activity: 283
January 04, 2019, 11:44:14 AM
Many people are afraid of the rising and unstable prices of bitcoin, maybe people are afraid if they are wrong when buying coins at a high price so they will feel loss in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 04, 2019, 10:48:10 AM
The main reason for the scare in purchase is the volatility in price/manipulation and Government disposition to the coin. None of this factors may change cause they are the factors that had promoted the coin to the height it has attained. There should be less fear to purchase at the bottom than at the heights. I just wish newbie should understand this time and exploit it
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 04, 2019, 10:38:38 AM
Your statement where you said that "even if the price of bitcoin now is low, you see it as an opportunity", really is helpful specially to those who hodl bitcoin and even other cryptocurrency to not be afraid of its current price now in the market. You remind us not to get panicked and sell all we hodl just because its price now is low. I also saw its price went high and low for 3 years now that is why I also learned to handle the bitcoin I hold for quite some time now.
Activity: 14
January 04, 2019, 10:35:39 AM
i'm not afraid of bitcoin but ignoring it bcoz the value of the coin is not increasing at all even i wait a lot for its increase but didn't raise so i'm avoiding it ....
Activity: 191
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 04, 2019, 09:50:16 AM
I think that is just an excessive concern, in the market decline it can be an opportunity to get a big profit. Buying when cheap prices are more likely to get better profits.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
January 04, 2019, 09:28:55 AM
not afraid of buying bitcoins at all
I just cannot guess the correct time to do it, usually there are not so many people who can do it, though so its all good
seems that 3100$ was the right time to do it, but you never know, really
generally , people who are into crypto not afraid to buy or sell coins, its the new users who are scared
and rightfully so, because it is volatile as hell and half of your investment can be viped out in a matter of days
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
January 04, 2019, 08:56:57 AM
I can't buy any more because of last year's crash and I'm now left with a semi-rekt portfolio  Cheesy

People are afraid mostly because of the price of btc in the market . The value is not meeting the expectations of investors in order to achieve or earn the profit from btc. This is the main reason people are afraid of buying bitcoin. But don't worry this is the right time to invest in bitcoin due to the the price of btc is low now and you can earn good profit once the value of BTC increases again like earlier year.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 04, 2019, 08:47:36 AM
I'm not afraid, I just do not have any free money for such investment and to take loans in a bank to invest in bitcoin, as someone do, seems too risky to me.
- On the contrary, I'm always scared because although many people think buying bitcoin during times of crisis is a good opportunity to have big profits in the future but that thought is based on beliefs and rumors, they have no evidence to determine that what they think is true, and with such uncertainty, I have no reason to buy bitcoin in that situation. Many people may think I'm cowardly and lack trust in bitcoin but I don't care about that, money is not theirs, they will not understand my thoughts, I only do what I feel is safe and brings the greatest benefit to me
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 04, 2019, 08:47:06 AM
I think many buyers has become the reverse of what happened back in 2017. They treat bitcoin as a mistake because they joined the party when it was soaring high and we cannot deny that most of the money came from newcomers. I have accumulated enough bitcoin so I won't say that I'm afraid like them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 04, 2019, 08:45:33 AM
No fear of buying bitcoin ,prefer to invest in it but market is in lower trajectory sentiments are down.How long this spell would go is a matter of worry .Long term prospects are bright.

Well if you prefer investing on Bitcoin you should not worry. The movement of price is in it's lower trajectory but we all know that it is only natural for Bitcoin to have that kind of movement since Bitcoin is volatile. Instead of worrying, always remember that it is better to invest on its lowest price rather than investing when the pump is starting.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 04, 2019, 08:38:21 AM
actually the person is not afraid of buying bitcoin. but they are wary of prices that are now getting here, up and down. so we don't say that person is afraid. they actually dare to take risks but only some people.

In Bitcoin investment there will be a lot of complicated situation at that that's why people are afraid of investing in Bitcoin for example if you invest your money in Bitcoin then you cannot say it will definitely grow up only this is the main problem happened in the society.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 04, 2019, 08:30:34 AM
actually the person is not afraid of buying bitcoin. but they are wary of prices that are now getting here, up and down. so we don't say that person is afraid. they actually dare to take risks but only some people.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 04, 2019, 08:19:09 AM
No fear of buying bitcoin ,prefer to invest in it but market is in lower trajectory sentiments are down.How long this spell would go is a matter of worry .Long term prospects are bright.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 04, 2019, 08:17:06 AM
Is one of those who is afraid of buying during the crypto crisis on the market or you are someone who is willing to take risks and believe that this crisis is an opportunity to make big profits.

If someone is afraid to take risks in any business or business then you cannot do it. Even though the price of bitcoin is low now I see it as an opportunity to invest in it because we have seen a similar crisis in previous years but in the end it was very noble. I really believe it won't collapse but will soon experience an upward trend.
What do you think on the market today.
Only stupid cryptonians will be afraid to buy bitcoin in this deepest market because for what I know,a true crypto enthusiast know that this coin can recover from the hardest falls all this year

So buying at the lowest value is the best chance of every Hodlers in this community,so i am surely not afraid or buying
Pages:
Jump to: