Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 2744 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
Well I am very interested in cryptocurrency because I have heard that many investor already become rich due to it. Many experience how much it could change the life of many individuals.
Activity: 98
I was looking for an additional opportunity to earn, so I'm interested in cryptocurrency, I made a big profit.
Activity: 108
Because I am very interested in new things, I want to explore. And when I came into contact with the cryptocurrency, I liked the cryptocurrency more. Because I think investing in cryptocurrencies will give me a better life.
Activity: 43
I find crypto very interesting. I think there are a lot of opportunity in crypto. I just need to look for it and study it very carefully. And the good thing about it is that it is open to everyone. At first I was just curious about it. I first encounter the word crypto in a news. After that, I become interested into it and now I'm still learning more of it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am interested in cryptocurrencies because I see them as my chance to earn. I like the idea of cryptocurrency, but ultimately it all comes down to the fact that it is money.
Activity: 126
A common answer. Of course to gain money. At cryptocurrency money is easy as long as you have patience. You have time. You know how to handle money. You will learn a lot by joining cryptoworld. Aside from earning you will also learn a lot about how to manipulate money
Activity: 210
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I think that today it is the most profitable tool for investing, because the technology of blockchain can benefit the people.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
The reason why i'm interested in cryptocurrency is because i'm curious, what's that? Cryptocurrency? Digital money? How can something like this become an investment and even can give us profits?
Then i try to search and understand about that. Knowing what, how, why and other thing i need to know.
And it interest me, because i never know nor understand about new technology like this, and i want to try new things so i try to involve myself in it.
Later i know cryptocurrency is a very great thing, something valueable and i really like them so i decided to stay and invest in it.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Me and all my friends interested in the crypto currency for the purpose of earning money!..and also i could learn many things about crypto currency..and i think this is the easiest way to earn many money within short time..
Activity: 293
I got into crypto world due to how easy and better it was to make payments using cryptocurrencies on websites, but I'm here for the money now that you can earn by hodling cryptocurrencies. It is the only thing that can take me out of poverty and make me rich. I make sure to only pay using cryptos if a website accepts it.
Activity: 34
I'm so interested in Cryptocurrency because it is decentralized and the future. It is a means to emancipate people from financial slavery.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
I really got more exited in cryptocurrencies because of what you said... ‘innovations, ideas,  creative thinking ’ and most of all freedom.... Working on the blockchain gives me freedom
Activity: 61
I am interested in cryptocurrency because I can earn a lot of money and become free financially.
Activity: 350
This is a new technology of the same level as the Internet. It would be foolish to pass her.
I agree with this one I am here because I knew blockchain and cryptocurrency will be the future technologies of our world and by knowing all the things here has a big chance to make a profit for the all of us. Goodluck everyone.
I came to the cryptocurrency market because of its huge potential that during the first few days I learned to invest in this market. Although there is a lot of volatility due to the market is still very small but I believe that what good will grow strongly and cryptocurrency is the best thing in this technological age 4.0.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The popularity of the crypto currency is determined by the novelty and great possibilities.
To pay for virtual money, only their number is used, so the crypto currency does not need a real expression. Digital payment means are protected by a cryptographic code, which makes them more reliable in comparison with "real" money. And because of the absolute decentralization of the emission of virtual coins, they can neither be counterfeited nor prohibited.
Activity: 19
Cryptocurrency is an advance financial tool that us guarantee to run without fraud or debt if it is properly deploy and operated. I am interest in cryptocurrency because simply put cryptocurrency is the future of money!
Activity: 294
This is a new technology of the same level as the Internet. It would be foolish to pass her.
I agree with this one I am here because I knew blockchain and cryptocurrency will be the future technologies of our world and by knowing all the things here has a big chance to make a profit for the all of us. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I like many people want to earn a little for myself and for my parents, because I want to get rich a little. This is in fact the standard desire of the majority of participants in this forum.
Activity: 240
I am interested in crypto currency because the values of the coins keeps changing and sometimes it increases really high which means the money you invested may earn more and you can profit from it. Also, it is more convenient to use crypto, using mobile technologies or computer, you can access it already, well, crypto plays a great role to my everyday life.
Pages:
Jump to: