Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency? - page 6. (Read 2744 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

I like cryptocurrency because It gives me a profit that can help me to support my financial needs. And it is very interesting to me because of the technology idea. It is also convenient to used it and to earn cryptocurrency wothout any hassle and I believe that it has a good opportunity for all of us.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
I like this topic, crypto is the currency of digital cryptography code, which is used for peer contact users directly without contacts, through the brokers of the State, banks, Transactions are based on a decentralized global network from Peer to peer users that determines the value of a currency based on supply and demand I think crypto is in need for the future and will continue to grow in the future
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Everyone's ultimate goal is to make a lot of money, but some people achieve their goals in a moral way. Some people do make money by cheating.
And that's why cryptocurrencies is simply part of the real world. You can start with few dollars and end with millions of dollars then you can grow it further or lost it all in gambling or by a hacked exchange which sometimes end to be a cheating process.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I was very interested in crypto currency. After u saw its development and good earnings. And most importantly, I see in this the real meaning and future. Of course, not without grief. But this does not prevent me from holding my opinion.
Activity: 27
If i am Honest then its the making money side of it for me. Even tho the technology is amazing and some of the stuff that will done with blockchain in the future i think will be amazing. 
For me its knowing that in years to come the cryptos i am investing in now will be future giants of industry (hopefully) and i will be a lot better off.
Activity: 126
I think that cryptocurrency is a future currency because day by day technology is improved in the world so definitely If you invest this platform we will get more profit, so if you want to get the profit by the cryptocurrency then your choice is good for invest.
Activity: 88
Everyone's ultimate goal is to make a lot of money, but some people achieve their goals in a moral way. Some people do make money by cheating.
Activity: 127
Because of the money, haha. I didn't understand this at first. My classmates invested in this and profited from it. I became interested in this. When I joined, I fell in love completely, because the cryptocurrency gave me the opportunity to earn cash without much effort.
Activity: 40
The technology behind it is very interesting, i want to learn more of it
Cryptocurrency can make sure to our dreams, i am interested in the concept of a currency that no one controls, I think that the fact that governments can not control bitcoin is what draws most people to it. Then there is the fact that there is a lot of money to be made from crypto investments.
Alright to be honest at all i don't really have an idea before about the Crypto until my friend introduce about the information how to use the crypto and how it works.But the mean reason that i really gather information  also and read about this crypto as well is to have an extra big income on it.I know it can be very helpfull for our  financial daily basis.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
Last year, investments in cryptocurrency helped some people to get rich quickly, therefore I drew attention to this area.  But the first half of 2018 was unfavorable for the cryptocurrency and now we need to be patient in anticipation of profits.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
The reason is very simple, For me it is a chance to be rich,, an alternative way  to have more money.  Unfortunately I have no more serious reason like others. 
Activity: 175
Why i am interested it because i heard a lot about cryptocurrency then i research first what it is all about how to join and how it can help you in terms of knowledge but also financial.also i have a friend involved in cryptocurrency i asked how to join because i see a lot of changes in his life when he join cryptocurrency thats make my self become interested also aside from my current job.
Activity: 68
It turns out that cryptocurrency can make us profitable. This is the most important reason. Encrypted currency is a new thing. It has the advantage that this traditional industry can't match. For investors, such industry is more likely to make profits.
And of course cryptocurrency is another way to make money or to make an investments in such investments in the future.Not only money but also interest to learn ideas from stock exchange to the stock market or how they going through trading.
Activity: 272
There are loads of reasons to it.
It is no jokes to say it is definitely the future of the hard currency we spend now. Point is, the earlier I join it, the better. I have learnt the benefits involved with being earnerst.
Again, it is a money spinning venture. Understand the terrain of the market, boom, you are on your way to financial independence.
Equally helps in risk management. You practically put stuffs learnt in which crypto coins to invest in into life transactions which moulds one better financially.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
Krypto is our future, new technologies that have been very well recommended. Also on kripto you can earn very well, this is all that I'm interested in crypto.
Activity: 105
It turns out that cryptocurrency can make us profitable. This is the most important reason. Encrypted currency is a new thing. It has the advantage that this traditional industry can't match. For investors, such industry is more likely to make profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies bring freedom to the world, where people can finally have control over their money without fear of someone, or a group of malicious actors, interfering with their transactions. In decentralized cryptocurrencies, there's no such thing as freezing accounts, ID verification for usage, disruption of service, middleman, and more. This allows for a greater level of entry from people around the world, in contrast to real-world currencies. If someone has access to the internet, he/she can make use of cryptocurrencies and participate in the global economy which is immune to governments, politics, and other real-world situations.

Cryptocurrencies have a neutral stance since they're not subject to political status, a single country, race, or anything else in society. Therefore, I believe that people will always become interested in using cryptocurrencies for their daily lives because of the many benefits they have. Wink
Activity: 252
Why I am interested in cryptocurrency because I believe in this crypto if we really do it will get more results than we thought, even though it's through the process, trust me with investment in crypto will give us more results
Pages:
Jump to: