Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 2744 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
I became interested in crypto currency, because this is the most profitable and promising investment that exists today.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I actually follow up the blockchain projects, tokenized version of projects and what the blockchain technology is capable of and what amazing people are coming up everyday with amazing projects
Activity: 57
People here are interested in cryptocurrencies because it is profitable for investors and bounty hunters.Cryptocurrency is a future currency because day by day technology is improved in the world so definitely fiat currencies are die in future that time Cryptocurrency is rule the world. There are different ways to earn profit from various cryptos which makes it really more interesting.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

I can give several different answers to this question. My first interest in cryptocurrencies started in 2014, and for the first time in this period, my interest was the underlying technology of these moneys, but I try to get serious revenues with time. As a result of these incomes, the technological field has decreased in interest and commercial interest has started to increase. As a result of my commercial income, my interest in usage areas started to increase and in the last year I started to be more interested in this area with the expansion of usage areas seriously. What was the result? My own business was the first crypto money place in my country. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.

Cryptocurrencies are like embodiment of blockchain. This technology is more advanced than we can imagine now. Applicability of blockchain is very versatile. And cryptocurrency is only one of the way how to use blockchain.
Activity: 53
because in cryptocurreny there are many advantages that we can, we can make investments or we do campaigns. for the present and future crypto will grow forward and brilliant, the future of crypto is very promising for the participants, because this is why I am very interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

Aside from the money, I'm really impressed as to how amazing and how much of an impact cryptocurrency is making in the industry of mometary systems. We could probably live in a cashless society pioneered by cryptocurrency. This technology is something to watchout for specially if one is investing in it now.
Activity: 238
The crypto money market is the fastest money-making place among stock market sites.

If you make the right move at the right time, you will earn very good money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
I am interested in cryptocurrency because I like technology behind it. Cryptocurrency have made so may people's reach take example of Bitcoin early adopters got reach. Cryptocurrency gives investors platform where there no involvement of third party agency and brokers. I feel we are still in the early stage there is so many things to see ahead.
Activity: 70
For me, crypto currency is one of the fruit that technology has brought us in the modern world. Everyone has adopt the things that a modern world offers, technology, gadgets, and of course crypto currency. And the fact that you can make money in crypto, it's something that everyone not just to adopt but to be interested with. We all need money (maybe not all but 99% of us).
Activity: 58
because in cryptocurreny there are many advantages that we can, we can make investments or we do campaigns. for the present and future crypto will grow forward and brilliant, the future of crypto is very promising for the participants, because this is why I am very interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
I became interested in Cryptocurrency because I wanted to have an extra income.  I wanted to earn while I am at home.  I was motivated by the people around me who are into crypto which started to earn. By then,  I started researching which then I realized the beauty of the technology.
copper member
Activity: 462
Because it gives an excellent opportunity to make good money, but you need to be very careful in this matter. Well, I also think that the crypt has come into our life for a long time, therefore it is necessary to learn, develop and study in this direction

True indeed if we invest in cryptocurrency I think the benefits we will get will be great,
but anyway it takes time too and must be patient for sure,
therefore I am personally interested in cryptocurrency because of it
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
Because crypto currency is one of the new ideas in the business world, and I'm also sure, crypto currency will be the base of many businesses in the future, maybe now the closest is the banking system
Activity: 574
of course for us krypto is also our easy way of generating a much better profit, and the way we are safe to save money, so for us krypto one of the profitable assets.
Activity: 122
This is a really interesting and good topic. I am interested in cryptocurrency to make more money without much transactions and intermediaries. At the same time, it sounds interesting that it works in an integrated manner with technology.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Because it gives an excellent opportunity to make good money, but you need to be very careful in this matter. Well, I also think that the crypt has come into our life for a long time, therefore it is necessary to learn, develop and study in this direction
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The cryptocurrency is the best investment product in the next five years, and people all over the world will participate. This is the reason why I invest in cryptocurrency, which I think is profitable.
Activity: 112

I am interested in crypto because many of my friends earn money and become successful after investing in cryptocurrency. so I tried to use my crypto to earn money, and I was happy with the results.
Activity: 84
I am persuaded, that you (usually) enter cryptocurrencies just in order to earn money, but then, when your problems and needs are fufilled, you begin to be interested in ideas and projects, so funny
Pages:
Jump to: