Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you interested in cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 2744 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
i think its the future. Even if the worlds governments try to shut it down, the darkweb will always be there.
Activity: 98
On the contrary, I became interested in crypto currency, looking for a source of income in it. And only then, after reading the book "Digital Gold", I realized that a crypt can make a lot of people more free and happy in the future.
Activity: 304
I am interested in cryptocurrency because i want to be educated on the subject so as to impart the knowledge acquired to the people out there. Through my efforts awareness will definitely known to many people
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Get to know the world of crypto is a fortune. We can believe that Cryptocurrency is a technology of the future. Here we can do big business or small business and all it's capable of giving us the advantage. Digital currency is the technology blockchain and I believe the future is very good.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think cryptocurrency is the money of the future. I'm also interested because of the knowledge, especially in blockchain technology.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Cryptocurrency is a future currency. Cryptocurrency believers increasing Day by day.Also i believe it is the safe & profitable method to invest.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
The most interesting is that cryptocurrencies are created from nothing and its value is growing. You literally can create 100 illusion-coins and tell everyone that it worth $30 each, but you know it costs nothing - it’s just a code. But the money is kind of the same, right? The money is an abstact notion we use to descibe a difference between value of things. I always forget that the money are not material

Activity: 77
Its fascinating that you can earn money online. But the sheer experience alone having to live in this advance world of cryptocurrencies . As i said to my new comer friends 'crypto is the future of monetization around the world'.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
I'm interested in cryptocurrency, because it can help to develop more ideas and it can improve our skills, especially today that we are now in world of technology. That the important is we have some knowledge about cryptocurrency, to earn money and profit that it gives us many chance.
Activity: 78
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!
Of course the potential benefits. Perhaps current crypto technology is not so influential in everyday activities, but its potential to make a crypto appreciated. So I think this potential is what makes me interested in entering this industry.
Activity: 94
I was looking for an extra opportunity to make money,so I'm interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Since the crypto currency market is a very quick and easy investment market for now, therefore all the goals of the users to come here are to earn money through investments, in addition, helping to become experts in investment decisions. In the next few years, crypto currency will be used by all so that current investors will have an advantage. More people are now tied up with current stock market and want something new and cryptocurrency perfect for it
Activity: 85
I also like the technology that exists in every cryptocurrency coin. such as fast delivery process, corporate use and harfork process that impressed me with cryptocurrency. crypto is my long term investment choice.
Activity: 168
I care about the crypto because I love to invest in we want to have many opportunities to invest as well as I like to have money from the investment I have invested in them that is why I like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Personally, I started to be interested in crypto currency because of its idea and technology, but now I'm more trying to make money with the help of it.
So, why are you interested in cryptocurrency?
I think it's the good topic for discussion!

This digital currency has really a big impact in our economy and it changes a lot of lives these days. I am into cryptocurrency because I find it profitable and knowledgable. Through it, I was able to learn a lot of things and it thought me how to value earnings and savings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I am interested in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency can change my life for the better and can make a lot of people get rich quick.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency or crypto currency is increasingly recognized by many in this society is a new technology that will eventually change the whole world. Crypto currency is the first step towards a truly honest society without fraud. As Bitcoin exchange rates grow, users are now trying to find other alternatives to investing or using the existing crypto currency.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Yes, it's a good topic of discussion. Personally, I am interested in cryptocurrencies, because they allow you to make good money) and since then nothing has changed)
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
I become interested in Cryptocurrency because it can give me a ton of money by doing massive bounty campaigns and some airdrops with no investments just time and effort. Smiley
Activity: 196
The topic of discussion is really great! It is interesting to know how the work with cryptocurrency began for each member of this community. I, for example, learned about the cryptocurrency as a means of additional earnings. And only then I began to be interested in the technology and the blockchain system itself. I'm sure that's the future. And maybe in 40 years we will not see any more Fiat money in circulation. Therefore, we are on the right track, congratulations!
Pages:
Jump to: