Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto? - page 9. (Read 5914 times)

Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
September 27, 2020, 04:02:09 PM
To be updated with the world .I beleive In coming years Crypto will replace Fiat currencies as half of the world will march towards non-cash transactions by the year 2030.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
September 27, 2020, 03:13:46 PM
We're here for different reasons and that's understandable. Know about bitcoin and altcoin so far has been an extraordinary thing for me. I have never discussed in online forums and have never been involved in any forums before. But bitcoin has brought me here because my initial interest was trading. I didn't really understand economic and also about investing and trading. But since I've been here, it seem like it has become something that has to be understood and studied all the time. We may have different interest in cryptocurrency, but I know that most of the people are here looking to earn some extra income.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 27, 2020, 02:27:36 PM
I am involved in crypto currencies to diversify my portfolio and earn some returns outside of the traditional asset classes. The government has too much influence over fiat money in my opinion. And cryptos offer a good way to get some independence from the central banks. Also crypto wallets over a good way to store money outside of the reach of banks. With the last government crisis in Europe in 2011 we saw the risk of banks going bankrupt and losing all the money in the saving accounts.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
September 27, 2020, 02:27:06 PM
Actually why we are here doesn't matter, before we were here cryptocurrency was active ( with some people). Some people might find privacy in cryptocurrency and this privacy is still worth it for us. Actually, what is the difference between crypto investment and stock market investment? Without any third party, we are here for our money, privacy and security.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 10
September 27, 2020, 02:14:43 PM
At first i learned about cryptocurrency Through  a friend  of mine. He tells me that income can be made Through online. Since then i  have been interested  in cryptocurrency. I have been involved in this since 2017. 
Activity: 406
September 20, 2020, 05:24:42 AM
As you said, monetary incentives that related to the profit is the reason i am involving in cryptocurrency.
Other than that, i think i am involving in crypto because cryptocurrency is decentralized and transparent.
We have full control of our money in crypto because it is decentralized, unlike fiat money.
Activity: 73
September 19, 2020, 06:54:53 PM
The involving on crypto gives as more opportunities to help others in the way of profit. I do inviting people to one of members here in crypto in such that hoping that these may help there life in terms of profit.
this is be most reason why crypto community joined in this forum. they know in this market there are alot money provided if we know to get get this. crypto investors day by day growth smoothly and its good for cryptocurrency price. in this pandemic , crypto market could be solution to get additional income by working in home. we can join in bounty campaign that no need money , or as trades if we have free money.
Activity: 297
September 19, 2020, 04:57:42 PM
The involving on crypto gives as more opportunities to help others in the way of profit. I do inviting people to one of members here in crypto in such that hoping that these may help there life in terms of profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 18, 2020, 11:02:59 PM
I enter the market because I love the technology that blockchain brings. It's not just technology, it's the future of the world economy.
What is interesting about crypto is that the deep bulls and drops make them interesting. I have been in this market for 3 years and I will continue to stay.
Activity: 496
August 30, 2020, 07:29:40 PM
I am in crypto since 2017 and I heard about Bitcoin when it was trading under 1k. That time I did not know much about Bitcoin and its technology. But through Google and this Bitcointalk forum I gain my knowledge about Bitcoin and then I started invested in it. Their is big changes since 2017. During that time I was invested in many ico and made lot of money. So I joined crypto because here is lot of possibilities to gain your worth. Keeping money in the bank account not worth but if you keep it in the form of crypto it will more worth in the future.
Exactly, we are here for cryptocurrency opportunities. Holding money in a bank account is not worth it for me. Whatever I have, half can be added in crypto to my future. Although I got several information about technology from this cryptocurrency. A very normal world could never realize this opportunity. I got trading experience from this cryptocurrency which experiences more than stock exchange.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
August 30, 2020, 06:28:43 PM
Put aside the amazing technology that crypto is built on, monetary incentives is what led me to crypto industry and it is still this reason that keeps me here till today. I am not desperate about the monetary value, but I don't think I can enjoy crypto and its amazing features to the fullness without making good earnings from it.

Yes the fun in cryptocurrency is to at the end make some money or profit from it because you can invest in it and you don't invest not to make gain . So hear I believe money is one big reason.

That is actually the end result. Those who come here in search of knowledge, will at the end use it to make some money. Likewise those that come for fun. Yet it should not be all about the money.
Those who come solely because of that easily get disappointed and to continue might be a serious issue.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 30, 2020, 06:11:26 PM
Put aside the amazing technology that crypto is built on, monetary incentives is what led me to crypto industry and it is still this reason that keeps me here till today. I am not desperate about the monetary value, but I don't think I can enjoy crypto and its amazing features to the fullness without making good earnings from it.

Yes the fun in cryptocurrency is to at the end make some money or profit from it because you can invest in it and you don't invest not to make gain . So hear I believe money is one big reason.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
August 30, 2020, 05:53:30 PM
Activity: 293
Merit: 105
Love is all
August 25, 2020, 09:33:39 PM
I am in crypto since 2017 and I heard about Bitcoin when it was trading under 1k. That time I did not know much about Bitcoin and its technology. But through Google and this Bitcointalk forum I gain my knowledge about Bitcoin and then I started invested in it. Their is big changes since 2017. During that time I was invested in many ico and made lot of money. So I joined crypto because here is lot of possibilities to gain your worth. Keeping money in the bank account not worth but if you keep it in the form of crypto it will more worth in the future.
Activity: 616
August 25, 2020, 07:06:00 PM
the first time i involved with crypto because i want to look for a new business. then i found bitcoin accidentally when i browse a news about some new business back then. i'm interest in bitcoin and its blockchain technologies. i also learned how to mining bitcoin since i'm familiar with IT. since then, i'm addicted to mining another crypto. it's also become a passion and hobby for me.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
August 25, 2020, 04:22:55 PM
The main factors I was involved in the world of cryptocurrency were unemployment and economic conditions, so I looked for other alternatives to meet my daily needs, and finally my colleagues invited me to join the world of cryptocurrency until now, hopefully in the future the development of cryptocurrency will develop and reduce unemployment that has occurred so far

Yes, I agree with you, and this is thanks to the cryptocurrencies that have made many people jobs and eliminated unemployment in a big way, in addition to the great return we earn from investing in cryptocurrencies that exceeds the return on investment of gold and silver, also the blockchain technology has made financial transactions be fast and secret and made many of us It does not need banks.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 22, 2020, 05:02:56 AM
Of course, the first reason is the opportunity to earn money on crypto. However, it is not the only one - I also want to be at the forefront and one of the first to try out technological innovations. Due to my small age, I couldn't do anything like this during the dot-com rush. Now I am here among you Grin
Activity: 658
August 22, 2020, 03:50:04 AM
The main factors I was involved in the world of cryptocurrency were unemployment and economic conditions, so I looked for other alternatives to meet my daily needs, and finally my colleagues invited me to join the world of cryptocurrency until now, hopefully in the future the development of cryptocurrency will develop and reduce unemployment that has occurred so far
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 22, 2020, 03:46:15 AM
I remember getting into crypto for the first time, where someone lost his hard drive and there were stored around 5000 bitcoins, and at that time the price was around $300.

Then I looked for info on what bitcoin was, why the price was that high (in its day), and I found a blog that discussed it. And until now I'm still friends with the blog admin, he's a very good person in guiding me and other members in getting free bitcoins.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 22, 2020, 03:41:07 AM
from friends, friends to friends and finally to my ears. from there I became interested in the cryptoqurrency industry including blokchain technology which in my opinion is an extraordinary innovation in digital history. I want to see the future of cryptoqurrency (if my life is still long)

I haven't been here long, but I am increasingly ferocious to know more about this industry and not only because of money but because I want to know about the anonymity of blockchain technology, sophistication, and function in all aspects resulting from this technology.

Same here,by the influence of friends that's why i got interested, also there's a little part in my Investment subject during college tackles about cryptocurrencies. first thing comes into our mind when we heard crypto is Bitcoin,  this coin changed the trend of the currencies and made everything in the form of digital and also only in the form of numbers. The volatile nature of the cryptocurrency markets is another major reason why so many people are interested in buying them. There have been cases where currencies started off and became overnight successes.
Pages:
Jump to: