Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 89. (Read 11442 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 14
I, too, do not understand those people who in their wild rage are selling their coins. Why do they lack patience? What do they think? then what is a crypto currency scam? and they are sure of this and go to Fiat for - 30 - 50 percent of the deposit. Is not it funny? I was the same, but did not sell in the negative)
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
Due to all the FUD that is going around, thats why newbies are selling. But now is the time to Hodl or buy even more, not sell. I would never sell something that i am losing in, unless it was a scam or so.ething and it was a given that it was going to crash.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Many altcoins can not develop confidently for years. Another drawback is that they are addicted to bitcoin, and very much. It makes at the slightest apprehension - gets rid of coins.               
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Some peoples are selling their altcoins for just fear of the market crash, and some people are indeed much needed money to solve their regular problems like to pay monthly dues or some debts or anything elsr. But u think if you can holding capacity then you should hold your altcoins and not sell in this market crash for even good profit. And you can buy some good coins for good return like steller, verge, neo and cardano.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Generally, people are interested to hold well-known coins such as Bitcoin or other established altcoins, that's why they are selling their low-value altcoins. I think It is not right, some of these altcoins would pump hard in future, if you hold them.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
Its a good idea to sell our altcoins sooner because it will give us a big income. It will also help in the near future. I know that not all altcoins will survive but i believe that my coins will survive regarding to the news about their project and i always choose wisely when talking about coins. So just wait until the price will go up to the moon.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I sell some new altcoins because it pumps too fast and I think the price will recover soon. One example is Credits token CS, I sold them at 5x of the ico price, and I hope I can buy them back at 1.5x of the ICO price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
I sell base on my need for fiat to sort family and personal issue,also I observe the project developer,for consistency to there vision and roadmap if this is missing,i sell off to invest in other viable project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
The answer is simple. Most people here are only for making money. That is why they all are nervous when market is red. Those who are here for idea of projects or for long investments, they do not sell or panic.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A lot of panic selling I think because of the Google FUD.

But I don't think the dip will last for too long, the markets were more or less starting to stabilize and then it fell some more. So I think we should expect some green by te end of the month
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Some might be selling their altcoins too soon it is because they are afraid that after a week of keeping the coin, it would lose its value which is basically what most of the time happens. When a certain coin gets listed in an exchange site, it tends to get a higher value or price and after a week or so I'm not really sure why it happens but it drops to a much lower price and people get scared when it drops its price thus selling them too soon. I did the same thing before and realize it would be much better to just keep all of my digital coins for long term and see how much its grows in a year or so.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Normally people sell their maximum altcoins to earn a huge amount of money at a short time. Most of the people aren't interested in long term investment. But at present people are a little worry about market situation. That's why people are selling their altcons at random.
But who are the long term investor  they are holding their coins. It's the time to hold and yes the market will back soon. I'm also holding some coin.
Activity: 231
I am holding them to get the best prices because the price keep going down and we need to hodl them because the market are in red zone. Hope that several weeks ahead will get better.
Activity: 378
I like to hold both the crypto and paper money too i feel good if i earn some crypto and i don't want to sell altcoin because these are i bought for future so i will get some reward over this altcoin so for now i don't want to sell but in the future i will convert all the altcoin to bitcoin because i know that all the future payments will be through bitcoin so i think i have to use this for that purpose,
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
According to my research what I have seen is there are 90% people in the market at this time are newbies or have very less experience and they don't know how to trade or they dont know which coin is good and what are not good ones so they buy all the coins without any research and when that coin start going down they start the panic sell and because of that coin prices going more down but I think by the time people will understand more about crypto then they will start to choose the good coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it's way to early to be selling your altcoins. It's like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

So tell me, why are you selling your altscoins so soon?
Everything is very simple. Sometimes people urgently need money. When choosing between taking a loan and selling an asset, many choose to sell the asset. And it is quite reasonable, because if the correction will last a year or more, then the payment for the loan will ruin you.
Activity: 224
Some people are trying to sell their altcoin because they think the market is going down, they have accepted the sale of altcoin to offset losses. For this reason, the Crypto market has fallen sharply. The bad news from the market has made investors fear, they fear the BTC is a bubble, then the BTC will drag the other altcoin drastically reduced. Personally I still keep my altcoin, I think they will increase again in the next few months.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
They have that panic selling feeling because of what we saw about the standing of the market they think that the coin that they are holding would not recover anymore on the other side there are really coins that cannot recover.
Activity: 210
Not everyone is selling Altcoin when they get it from bounty campaigns. They sell all Altcoin because they think that if they own Bitcoin or Ethereum, it will bring more money than holding Altcoin.

There are so many reason why they sell their altcoin very soon.
Maybe the price is already up more 2x and maybe something else.
But as people aware, hold bitcoin or etherium is much way safer and profitable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's really up to the holder if he wants to sell his altcoins or not. I think the ones selling their altcoins right away are the people who badly needed the money. Some are afraid of the online hackers who may steal their money. People who hold are those very high risk takers who want the best result for their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: