Pages:
Author

Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 5950 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 13, 2017, 05:49:19 AM
I think women are more active in their household work than online work. They find it boring . only few women are intereseted in bitcoin . men's are more active in online work. Women have more work in household and in office . they prefer office work than online work. But now a days women's are also showing interest in bitcoin sites.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:46:25 AM
Men are more inclined to be adventurous when it comes to technology. Most women grew up in a society where tech is a 'guy thing', so it is not very surprising.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 05:43:30 AM
I'll love to see more women embrace Bitcoin. I'm one of the few women that started early
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 05:41:09 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
I dont think if women interesting in this kind of work. because we know that only few used bitcoin as you say there are only 4% of bitcoin users in the world that female. i think because it is in online and they think it scam or just bored and we know that men was more got interesting in one thing if we have gain in it and we know that women was do shopping in one things before it they got interested. we male was more on the online and as an male i fond in this kind of work that female think it is boring.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 05:40:35 AM
i believe part of the reason could be that men tend to be more aggressive and women tend to be suppressed. there is also the notion that tech in general is a man's field and also safe spaces for women in the blockchain world have not been created. also there needs to be more role models so that other women can aspire to be like them.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 05:35:46 AM
Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Pages:
Jump to: