Pages:
Author

Topic: why bitcoin is banned by the government - page 6. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If bitcoin continues to develop this way,it can destroy the entire modern banking system.+ Decentralization-the most dangerous for any state, as it loses control over finances. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

Maybe the bitcoins are a tgreat into theit government then the bitcoins are gpnna be huge than tgeir monetary unti then there are definitely gonna ban bitcoins for that because the bitcoins are an independent currency there us no taxes at all and they cannot be controlled by the government. But maybe the bitcoins is used by some illegal activities in that country that is why the government are banning them. There are a pot of reasons why
well, maybe a lot of people are using bitcoin in a way that is not good, because the government is banned bitcoin. but, lately, the use of bitcoin, especially cryptocurrency is used for positive things, I just hope the government immediately supports this.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Crypto-currency systems are absolutely anonymous, which frightens the government of various countries, as control over the movement of capital is one of the main sources of power. Against bitcoins, war is waged not only by the government, but also by the banking system, as governments and banks are working together. Yes and more Bitcoin worries tax officials.
The cryptocurrency are now not getting that anonymous because all of the wallets and exchanges that i have ever tried needs kyc or know your customer policy which it requires you to submit certain documents or id's in order to be verified and that is how you are going to increase your limits or fully maximize your experience in those platforms.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

Maybe the bitcoins are a tgreat into theit government then the bitcoins are gpnna be huge than tgeir monetary unti then there are definitely gonna ban bitcoins for that because the bitcoins are an independent currency there us no taxes at all and they cannot be controlled by the government. But maybe the bitcoins is used by some illegal activities in that country that is why the government are banning them. There are a pot of reasons why
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
One thing inside my mind, why bitcoin prohibited or banned in other country, because many of there country men victimized by the scammer or opportunist  people, thats why the government prohibit  bitcoin to avoid such thing in their own country.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Crypto-currency systems are absolutely anonymous, which frightens the government of various countries, as control over the movement of capital is one of the main sources of power. Against bitcoins, war is waged not only by the government, but also by the banking system, as governments and banks are working together. Yes and more Bitcoin worries tax officials.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
I am believe bitcoin banned by government and central bank because they can not control bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized system and not allowing any institution or government to control it because transaction data spread around the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
List of Countries that have Banned Bitcoin
Thailand– The Thai treasure banned bitcoin outright.
Chinap– The Chinese treasure enacted policies on bitcoin that pretty much restricted the use of the virtual currency.
Taiwan – The country’s Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) blocked efforts to install first-bitcoin-atm-installed-bostons-south-station Bitcoin ATMs in the country and restricted its use as an alternate currency.
India – The Indian’s central bank published a lengthly document against the use of bitcoin. If the country is not accepted by the central banking system, it’s pretty much useless.
Germany – The German government and central bank   formally accepted bitcoin as a private virtual currency but not as a public currency.
Bolivia – The developing country claims bitcoin was created by the United States government to wage financial warfare on other countries!
Russia – The Russian Prosecutor General’s Office says “Systems for anonymous payments and cyber currencies that have gained considerable circulation — including the most well-known, Bitcoin — are money substitutes and cannot be used by individuals or legal entities.”

We all know that we're lucky if our own country recognizes bitcoin instead of getting banned.
The countries that accepting  bitcoin are many than the country  that didnt accept it. I think Philippines  is on their way due to that a couple of person scammed over 900 Milion worth of bitcoins but there's a lot of user on the Philippines  that well disagree for banning it.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Actually most of the countries who are banning bitcoin scared about money laundering, about paying taxes etc. But they even don't know how much they can get advantages from it.I think  Cryptocurrency will be a great part of world economy soon. It can changes lifes that can change a community even a state so that it proves it can developed a country as well .I think they should learn more before banned cryptocurrency.

A country has to cultivate a culture of compliance. If people in general think that taxes can be evaded and it is all right to do so, they will do so even without Bitcoin. If you look at the countries which are taking action against cryptocurrencies, it is countries with despotic regimes in place or those who do not care about individual freedom.
Activity: 116
I do not understand the government's policy of bitcoin, in my country I see everyone who has participated with bitcoin, their life lifted in economic terms. maybe the government does not want it if its people become rich  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com

Actually most of the countries who are banning bitcoin scared about money laundering, about paying taxes etc. But they even don't know how much they can get advantages from it.I think  Cryptocurrency will be a great part of world economy soon. It can changes lifes that can change a community even a state so that it proves it can developed a country as well .I think they should learn more before banned cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Bitcoin unless regulated by the government would always be a threat to the banking and financial intermediaries. Government does not earn from unregulated bitcoin thus some governments ban bitcoin. One logical reason is the lobbying of the banks and financial institutions to block regulating bitcoin because once regulated more people would choose the decentralized, fast, less expensive, secured  bitcoin transaction over banks.
Activity: 392
Bitcoins are banned by the government because they do not really understand the importance of bitcoins. As far as I know, most developed countries have used bitcoin and see bitcoin as a new way of doing business to make the country's economy grow. For example: Japan, America, .. And I think the countries have not really developed to follow the example of developed countries using bitcoin to be able to grow rapidly.
Activity: 243
Maybe it is because, bitcoin is a kind of cryptocurrencies where the owner of the account is the only one who has the complete access to his/her wealth. Which drives the government mad since they can't hold the money of the user. They banned it maybe because it blocks their desire to corrupt people's money.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Because bitcoin represents an economic danger for government profits, remember that according to the amounts it is free of interest, in some countries you must declare btc in other cases no. This breaks with the economic monopoly that has been created
On the other hand, banning is one of the good think that government can do in order to stop the people from being scammed. As you can see, many people just invest their money into something which they do not understand and because of that, many of them have lost their money cause of scammers
Activity: 138
They banned bitcoin due to some reasons governments cann'ot take advantage on the benefits of bitcoin.I have seen some reasons behind it in banning bitcoin maybe they won't let people educate about cryptocurrency .I just have some thoughts that the government won't let people  to be involved in crypto business so that no one could take their power from the government.
Activity: 420
Because it doubts the widespread economical laws and country laws as well...that's quite predictable.
Activity: 34
government don't have the ability to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin is unstoppable.

The old system can trace a lot of citizen's transactions and convenient for taxation.
Activity: 210
It is not totally banned and government is not totally supporting it as well. Government has nothing to do when it comes to bitcoin since it was created by a different party.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
governments in some countries are not banned Bitcoin but only prohibit Bitcoin in use as payment,
because it will be used by the criminals and potentially used for money laundering, this is what I know.
Pages:
Jump to: