Pages:
Author

Topic: why bitcoin is banned by the government - page 7. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh
sorry beforehand is not the intention to patronize, but in my opinion bitcoin is prohibited by the government if used as a currency jamming tool applicable in the country, because it will cause the weakness of the currency exchange rate itself so that will trigger an economic crisis, in addition to that bitcoin is also anonymous so it is vulnerable to crime and can not be traced by the transactor, just like a financial transaction via bank, CMIIW, what do you think after reading my opinion?
Well for sure our government don’t not have any personal issue with bitcoin but the truth is  bitcoin is getting more popular now than the currency choose by the government for the county, more people are involving crypto currency now,  so I think our government want the legal involvement in crypto currency specially the bitcoin so they will fix tax for it, and  a few % of profit will be taken by the government which is not a bad deal for the user it will be easy to use bitcoin if our government will engage with bitcoin for sure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Many reasons make bitcoin banned many countries and I think the most common reason is because bitcoin is anonymous and uses decentralized system so it can not be controlled.
I think so. Bitcoin is anonymous and highly secure and almost impossible to infiltrate into its system so many countries can not handle trading and trading activities. Bitcoin exchanges are very much in place and are of great value but the state can not manage and not collect taxes, which is what countries do not want to accept bitcoin in their own country.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The essence of BTC and block chain is exactly what they fear: losing control of the economic world. Not being in charge, everyone having equal access , the banking system they developed is collapsing, of course they want. To ban
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh
There are so many reasons for which government take into consideration for banning bitcoin and other crypto currency. Issues ranging from bitcoin as a means for money laundry, ICO scam project, volatility in its value and the rest of them all culminate to the crypto currency ban from government.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
our government reason is corruption, money laundry, also drugs. i dont know why only bitcoin get banned..
In nowadays  many criminal minded people use Bitcoin as a way to fulfill their dirty desire. Kidnapping murdering child pronography etc are the various crime supported by Bitcoin. Money laundering and illegal weapon buying or selling also done with the help of Bitcoin. So this is one of the reasons behind its ban. Another thing is its decentralised nature which create problems for bitcoin. It affects an country economy and financial value. And also affect an country own bank. So this could be reason behinds its ban in some country by their government.  Shocked
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Many reasons make bitcoin banned many countries and I think the most common reason is because bitcoin is anonymous and uses decentralized system so it can not be controlled.
Activity: 210
The other government banned in Bitcoin because it is illegal to use any currency that is not issued and controlled by a government or an authorized entity.and also Bitcoin can become tool for crimes like money laundering,drug trafficking,tax evasion and illegal payments.
Activity: 644
sorry beforehand is not the intention to patronize, but in my opinion bitcoin is prohibited by the government if used as a currency jamming tool applicable in the country, because it will cause the weakness of the currency exchange rate itself so that will trigger an economic crisis, in addition to that bitcoin is also anonymous so it is vulnerable to crime and can not be traced by the transactor, just like a financial transaction via bank, CMIIW, what do you think after reading my opinion?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

because this emerging technology of cryptocurrencies is a big threat to existing form of payment system and bitcoin may disrupt the current trend of commerce and may destroy businesses all over the globe that is why it is banned in other countries.
There is no direct link between high prices of the commodity and its usage for the sake of corruption. What about corrupt politicians who are using their national currencies for filling up their foreign accounts? Corruption is not related to any system or currency, corruption is the problem with human behavior and minds. People who are morally corrupt they conduct corruption no matter how secure is the system.
Activity: 10
Because bitcoin represents an economic danger for government profits, remember that according to the amounts it is free of interest, in some countries you must declare btc in other cases no. This breaks with the economic monopoly that has been created
Activity: 84
The state is trying to ban everything it cannot control. Including cryptocurrencies, with which money goes into the shadow.
Activity: 181
if I think the first because they do not get bitcoin tax and the second because the government is afraid to be a money laundering and a dark transaction
Activity: 465
probably because bitcoin is not yet legal in a country. and, the country is also confused in calculating taxes from bitcoin. because of all bitcoin transactions over the internet. so the country is difficult to calculate the tax of someone who has bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

They may want to ban it, but it is nearly impossible to carry on effective measures to implement that decision. In essence, they just don´t like people with too much economic freedom.
Yes, Economic freedom could be a reason,but their is some other reason present too. Bitcoin is first world decentralised currency which means no single authority or person can decide its production and distribution. And this thing directly affect an country own currency and ultimately affect country economy. And no government never want any thing which affect their country own currency. Bitcoin is  also related some other serious issues like criminal activity. Its uninterrupted and untraceable money transaction facility support anti social people to did this.  Shocked
Activity: 31
They are just scared abotu bitcoins and are worried that it might replace banks. This will reduce their control over money and people.
Activity: 138
They banned bitcoin due to some reasons governments cann'ot take advantages on the benefits of bitcoin.More and more people adopt it and if times comes that crypto currency would spread around the world the government has no more source of income in entire country.That is why government banned the bitcoin in some countries.
Activity: 105
For me its because it will just lead to corruption because of its high price. And there are some people just want to hack. Just to get the information of its user.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110

because this emerging technology of cryptocurrencies is a big threat to existing form of payment system and bitcoin may disrupt the current trend of commerce and may destroy businesses all over the globe that is why it is banned in other countries.
Activity: 364
Countries like China and Russia and many other countries are bitcoin friendly and this will not banes by any country but the countries will make some regulations because it is currency so it has some limitations because if we leave this freely then it will enter and goes from countries with out permission and we would not able to make some restriction over this so bitcoin users should relax no body can bane bitcoin and other crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
the ban of bitcoin is already widespread, but some do not forbid it. it all depends on every country that approve it, because as far as I know many who do not know bitcoin but they think negative.
Pages:
Jump to: