Pages:
Author

Topic: why bitcoin price fall down? - page 8. (Read 2316 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
In my opinion. Bitcoin prices fell because the biggest owner of Bitcoin sold large amounts of assets so that the supply of bitcoin in the trading market increased while the demand for bitcoin did not increase. so the price of bitcoin will continue to fall. and the price of bitcoin is also influenced by the conditions of the world economy.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 13, 2018, 10:26:46 PM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
The price of bitcoin has not been that low since segwit was not activated, so I find it unlikely that we are going to see such a low price, the price of bitcoin is unstable and can move sometimes in a very erratic way but the price of 1000 that you are expecting is out of the question, as soon as the price went anywhere near those levels the whales will buy all the bitcoin they can.
well, it can be said that this is a tough year, and for every bitcoin user, or cryptucurrency must feel the decline that is happening now. in fact, at present, there has been a decline in several large coins such as bitcoin, and eth. well, we don't know how long the bitcoin price has dropped, but now we can't say that we are safe at the price of $ 1000.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 13, 2018, 09:08:12 PM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
The price of bitcoin has not been that low since segwit was not activated, so I find it unlikely that we are going to see such a low price, the price of bitcoin is unstable and can move sometimes in a very erratic way but the price of 1000 that you are expecting is out of the question, as soon as the price went anywhere near those levels the whales will buy all the bitcoin they can.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
It is my assumption that the growing likelihood of a world-wide financial meltdown is causing the the BTC selloff currently driving the price way down.

Large players wanted to be in BTC before mass adoption. They know that a worldwide financial collapse is likely to delay, by many years, the widespread adoption of BTC. I think in time, these crashes will cause an influx of money into BTC, but certainly not at first.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2018, 08:08:32 AM
This is a non-benign market. The bursting of the bubble will inevitably bring about a huge disaster. Many altcoins will disappear in the disaster. Only a very small number of people can make money in such an environment, and most investors have chosen to watch the cryptocurrency market instead of investing, so the bitcoin decline is very normal.

consider a market correction. the market will restart again. then it will need time to regain market confidence.

being optimistic, the market will survive and hopefully will thrive for in future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
My opinion is...many people dumping the coins at low price and actually one more reason  is bitcoin price is decrease 30% once in a year when the piece is increase 70%... so there is no need to worry about price just hold coins for some more days... the price will definitely increase...
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 04:10:58 AM
This is a non-benign market. The bursting of the bubble will inevitably bring about a huge disaster. Many altcoins will disappear in the disaster. Only a very small number of people can make money in such an environment, and most investors have chosen to watch the cryptocurrency market instead of investing, so the bitcoin decline is very normal.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 10, 2018, 02:09:39 AM

What is your strong basis to make bitcoin will down to 1000$ again? Because I don't think that it has a connection with the oil price fall down now. All I know so far in the coinmarketcap about in bitcoin, it was controlled by the manipulators where at any moment they can able to increase its value any time they want it to be.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 10, 2018, 02:00:54 AM
I don't know if there is a direct correlation with the price of crypto currency and the price of oil and such. But i do believe that we might see a longer bear market in the future. We might even see bitcoin dip to almost 1.5k USD. But i think we might see more favorable movement by 2019. Then again, i might be wrong.
So far, the speculation that I have done is right, the price of bitcoin will stabilize at a price of $ 3xxx. but, so far, I don't expect the price of bitcoin to drop to a lower price. well, even though there are so many things that make bitcoin prices go down, but I still believe the price of bitcoin will still rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
December 10, 2018, 01:04:45 AM
The trade war between the United States and China has affected many countries in the world and our markets have been affected by it. We should see this as an opportunity for us. The investment will now not be wasted. The price of bitcoin will increase in 2020.
so many rumors about this, but in fact panic sell is the most effective thing that makes the price of bitcoin down now. well, but right now we just need to be patient until prices rise again.

Rumors also play a big part in the panic selling which lead to crash in the market and prices keep falling down. Anything can easily fall but to rise do take time. So patience is absolutely key and another thing is that one should do their own research and then decide if to believe to rumors or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
December 09, 2018, 11:25:55 PM
I don't know if there is a direct correlation with the price of crypto currency and the price of oil and such. But i do believe that we might see a longer bear market in the future. We might even see bitcoin dip to almost 1.5k USD. But i think we might see more favorable movement by 2019. Then again, i might be wrong.
copper member
Activity: 336
December 09, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
No one can really say why the price of Bitcoin continues to fall.
 One thing I do know is that Bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currency has the feature of being volatile.
So price swings is not a new thing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Its really something that is hard to explain why the current downturn is really massive without any stoppage. For me, bitcoin price going back to $1000 is not something we should be envisaging at the moment although its going to be hard not to think of it but hope is the only thing we have in our hands and striving to make things better in our own little way.
I agree its not easy to explain why Bitcoin price is keep falling and also nobody knows when it price to rise again. So I think its better to wait for its comeback, and have patience all the time because sometimes it takes time before the price increase again. Also no one have idea if when its going to rise or to fall, so the best thing we can do is wait for it and keep believing to  Bitcoin.
I am not so sure that is the case, people are treating the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies as a great mystery, as something that no one knows why it is happening, but there have been several traders that have been predicting that the price was going to go down, they did not saw enough demand for the price of bitcoin to remain that high, and they were right the demand is very low and if there are not enough people wanting to buy bitcoin then the price needs to go down.

You are right, there were people making these predictions.
Yup it is and they use to make such prediction accordingly to the market value. When in market more people start buying bitcoin then price rises automatically but when people start selling then price falls. So mostly price rises at the end of years and I hope same as last few years price of bitcoin will surely recover the market value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will goes back to $1000 and the oil price has a relation to bitcoin. I do believe that the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will rise again.
indeed it is our belief, that bitcoin will surpass the highest price last year, but I don't think it is for the near term, because the price has gone down far and requires time to recover before breaking the previous high. with the confidence that grows from each bitcoiner, I'm sure it will bring great strength
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
December 09, 2018, 03:33:26 AM
The cryptocurrency market itself is a bubble feast, the bubble burst is very normal, the market will precipitate for a long time and then the bubble will continue to move forward. This is the rules of the game in the financial market.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
December 09, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
Actually I believe it Bitcoin market do that contorl people,so how people do not buy Bitcoin then how Bitcoin price going up?? So I have to seen in this fully year 2018 Bitcoin buy&sales lot of Decrease and I have read some articles for my Twitter account some bigger investor already leave it of the Bitcoin market.i Don't think it fake or true news but it is the main reason Bitcoin price will increase if again supply can be increased.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 11:46:16 PM
I don't think that bitcoin will goes back to $1000 and the oil price has a relation to bitcoin. I do believe that the value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will rise again.
Activity: 756
December 08, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

It is not going yo go to $1000 in next 5 months. In next 5 months, you will see it again going to $20000 or so. The current time is bad because of a number of factors like existence of so many coins. With time passing by and so much of competition , useless coins will get wiped out on their own.

Hope bitcoin price goes to $20k in next 5 months. If bitcoin price goes to $1000, it will make investor run from market and people will not trust cryptocurrency anymore. Hope that will not happen
Activity: 70
December 08, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

Its really something that is hard to explain why the current downturn is really massive without any stoppage. For me, bitcoin price going back to $1000 is not something we should be envisaging at the moment although its going to be hard not to think of it but hope is the only thing we have in our hands and striving to make things better in our own little way.
I agree its not easy to explain why Bitcoin price is keep falling and also nobody knows when it price to rise again. So I think its better to wait for its comeback, and have patience all the time because sometimes it takes time before the price increase again. Also no one have idea if when its going to rise or to fall, so the best thing we can do is wait for it and keep believing to  Bitcoin.
I am not so sure that is the case, people are treating the current decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies as a great mystery, as something that no one knows why it is happening, but there have been several traders that have been predicting that the price was going to go down, they did not saw enough demand for the price of bitcoin to remain that high, and they were right the demand is very low and if there are not enough people wanting to buy bitcoin then the price needs to go down.

You are right, there were people making these predictions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 08, 2018, 11:48:47 AM
dumpers are dumping coins at low price so the price is not increasing so keep wait for just some more weeks the price will increase... happy trading will come soon

A lot of people are using, trading and investing on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies so we can't control what they are doing. Instead of being pissed to these "dumpers", just make a strategy, a way that taking advantage of these dumping price. For example, buy a good amount of Bitcoin that you can afford, the price is low and it is great to invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: