Pages:
Author

Topic: why bitcoin price fall down? - page 12. (Read 2321 times)

copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
well bitcoin right now are still affected because of fork war in bch becuase of that many investor neither support bch or just netral in it so there is soo little doing activity in bitcoin market, and thats make circulation of bitcoin getting low and that affected on the price itself
but the fall of Bitcoin has many factors, one of the most users in various countries getting news about crypto bans which is a factor in determining the fate of the blockchain, but this is only a problem that can be resolved objectively based on problemsinternal blockchain that is making service improvements
Activity: 435
December 01, 2018, 08:01:55 AM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
The trade war between the United States and China is tense and it has hit our market. Whales have taken advantage of this opportunity to reduce the value of the altcoins and bitcoins. So we should wait until the price of Bitcoin is $ 3000 and invest in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
December 01, 2018, 07:00:45 AM
well bitcoin right now are still affected because of fork war in bch becuase of that many investor neither support bch or just netral in it so there is soo little doing activity in bitcoin market, and thats make circulation of bitcoin getting low and that affected on the price itself
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
December 01, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
This is also my question because bitcoin market price fall down is really that huge and this is not normal I guess. But, for some the market price down is just normal and it could even fall down to 3K USD sharp which will probably going to happen. People with huge investments plays a big role on this market price down. I just hope that market will going to recover.

Not normal? I am asking these also but not the price but the people who are investing on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The roller coaster price changes is normal, you know why? Because you are investing in a volatile crypto currency and ever small transactions can make a change. People are happy seeing the price of Bitcoin pumping up to 5 digits but when it falls down people start questioning what is happening calling it "not normal". Bitcoin price pumps are not normal to start with so don't ask questions and make a move before you are too late. Bitcoin moves fast and if you will be not going with it's speed, you will be regretting it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 01, 2018, 06:42:46 AM
This is also my question because bitcoin market price fall down is really that huge and this is not normal I guess. But, for some the market price down is just normal and it could even fall down to 3K USD sharp which will probably going to happen. People with huge investments plays a big role on this market price down. I just hope that market will going to recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
December 01, 2018, 06:39:26 AM
what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
There is no relevance with the trade war between China and US and so as the oil price fall down. It has nothing to do with cryptocurrency market price because the market is being determined by demand of the investors or contributors who believe on the project. There could be some affected project with the stated reason but it is only that slight that it could not really even directly affected the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 01, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
even though there is positive news, but the negative news has a greater effect for now, the current price has started to improve, but I am afraid this is only a correction before continuing the trend
Yep, negatives news keep coming and we can't avoid those stuff. Hacking, terrorism, bad news about Bitcoin and stuff are the factors why Bitcoin falling down until now for more than 3 months.
There has been a negative news everywhere and the positive ones aren't being recognized because they were covered by these bad news that keeps coming.

And these news drives the prices down so whomever creating or paying these news to came out can take the advantage of packing more bitcoins on their storage and prepare for the upcoming recover which they are aware would come. While taking the effect, panic sellers are rushing to dispose their btc's thinking that there will be no more reversal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 01, 2018, 03:10:15 AM
There have been a lot said about why the price of Bitcoin and crypto market in general all went down. Back to a few months ago, a lot of people believed it to be because of the ETF that is about to be done soon.

Then after that, earlier this month of November when the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) fork was announced the price quickly went down from the price of $6000 to $5000/$4000 or so within an hour. So what people are saying now is that the price is down because of the BCH ABC and SV.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
November 30, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
The price of bitcoin can not always move only up! And what does the price of oil and bitcoin have to do with it? It's completely unrelated. What we see now is a correction after a long and rapid growth.
$ 1000 - your opinion no one disputes, but you should have a justification for this price.
Everyone has their own opinion and the price in any case will soon unfold, that's when we'll see who guessed the Bottom of this market.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 30, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
even though there is positive news, but the negative news has a greater effect for now, the current price has started to improve, but I am afraid this is only a correction before continuing the trend
Yep, negatives news keep coming and we can't avoid those stuff. Hacking, terrorism, bad news about Bitcoin and stuff are the factors why Bitcoin falling down until now for more than 3 months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 30, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
I think the reason causing bitcoin price to fall down is by banning bitcoin in other countries like china, that is why bitcoin lost a lot of investors. There are also false news spreading in social media in other countries that bitcoin is just a scam or a scheme to steal other people's money, that is why they started to banned bitcoin because they believe in those false news.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
Most of the Bitcoin users are in the 15-29 age group. These people want quick profits and are not ready to wait for two or three years. I would blame the recent crash on these guys.
when looking back, of course there are many factors that make the price of bitcoin fall. although there is a lot of good news, but the sport of bitcoin cannot recover in such a fast time, and now it is the case.
Probably it is. It is very unpredictable. Things happened the way we do not really expect. The pump and dump happens without us knowing. But then we all need to hold and wait for the right moment to gain profit. It is very important to know or analyze the market always.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 30, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
Most of the Bitcoin users are in the 15-29 age group. These people want quick profits and are not ready to wait for two or three years. I would blame the recent crash on these guys.
when looking back, of course there are many factors that make the price of bitcoin fall. although there is a lot of good news, but the sport of bitcoin cannot recover in such a fast time, and now it is the case.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 30, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
Some of the reasons that bitcoin fell were the influence of the sharks they manipulated to make the price of bitcoin as well as eth's influence on the market and we always believed that bitcon would be fast. price recovery
You know in every market, we are always busy as retail traders and investors, dancing to the tune of the whales and there is absolutely little anyone can do about it. They are the market makers, they move it based on how the market is, but in every situation of the market, they are always making the bucks whether we all like it or not, while we are just trying to anticipate the next possible move they might likely be making. Prices have not only fallen down because of institutional manipulation but at a result of greed in the market which we all know happened late last year and has now resulted to the market trying to tap out the weak hands.

although there is a lot of good news, but the sport of bitcoin cannot recover in such a fast time, and now it is the case.
A positive news need to be much stronger to impact the bitcoin markets. Anything like some government approves BTC payments or some big companies start accepting then we may see the trend change. We need to be passionate so that we may pass this hard time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
November 30, 2018, 04:15:11 AM
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
November 30, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
It has nothing to do with oil price, Bitcoin is independent of all that and why are you still asking this same question? It has been discussed a lot of times in this forum so there is no need to start over again and start talking about it, you should have searched for it. The reason why the price is down now is because of the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) fork that lead to Bitcoin Cash SV and ABC. You can do your research.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
November 29, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
I think it is not related so much in trade war between the US and China. The downfall of the bitcoin was in the plan of the long-time manipulators. Now it is doing the right thing. We should watch out for sensitive times at present. Do not be too greedy and do not be too depressed, we should be calm.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 01:47:15 PM
Don't panic too much, this year bitcoin falls but if the fall of Bitcoin reaches $ 1000, I don't think that will happen. Be calm and patient, bitcoin is the main one in crypto and still has a future.
Activity: 353
November 29, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
what the actual reason nobody cant say i think. As its a decentralized currency so its depends on its users.When we heared a negetive news then peoples do panic sell. whales also trying to buy some btc at cheap rate by spreading rumor. Also some country banned bitcoin in their country is the another cause of  fall down of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: