Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin requires approval from countries ? - page 4. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
The approval of the government will help the advancement of bitcoin in the nation. At the point when bitcoin can be gotten in a nation then bitcoin can flourish extremely well, the development of a place that gets installments through bitcoin will increment.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
As everyone said bitcoin doesn't require approval from any country to be used by its people. Citizens of any country can buy and sell bitcoins as long as they have internet. But it could be called as illegal activity if your country has banned bitcoin.
If bitcoin is illegal in your country it is better to avoid trouble and to not use bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, governments are very bipolar some of the countries that banned cryptocurrencies will change their mind in the future as some countries already did in the past, they are going to realize that trying to stop bitcoin is an useless endeavor and they will instead dedicate their time to try to regulate the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
which will happen after approval or legal, bitcoin prices will rise and we get what we want
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Bitcoin actually doesn't require approval to be used anywhere. You can use it as long as you have internet connection and a device.

Countries "approving" bitcoin just makes it actually legal to use and accept for merchants.            correct me if I'm wrong

Yes you are totally right, i think the exactly same. The goverments don't want to miss taxes about cryptocurrencies anymore. Everyone is using bitcoin nowadays and the number is going high everyday. I think in near future all the goverments will accept crypto moneys and will have the taxes. It will be the way i guess..
Activity: 98
because you dont pay tax on crypto currencies..or even on the money you received after selling crypto currencies.
Well, if crypto currency is approve or not by the government that doesn't mean that tax won't be pay.

How can you pay tax on something that hasn't been regulated yet? If it's not regulated it's not in the system so it doesn't get taxed. On the other hand if it's not regulated it's considered illegal because they can't tax it.
Activity: 126
Its really required to have an approval in any kinds of aspects.Approval means legalizing it for public using, approval is required by Government to make sure that the project is safe specially its all about money,trading,investing.Government just need to make sure that it will not cause any problem in the currency of the country like avoiding illegal activities or illegal trading specially in this market we're anonymous so it is suitable for black market.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
Bitcoin ends up being a supposed bandwith of fiat or regularly a cryptographic money, which we are generally mindful off. Its solitary defeat is that they are incognito which is by one means or another something to be thankful for us however not with some administration, and that is the place nation are searching forward for endorsement with bitcoin. It is about the system control of the said nation towards bitcoin that is normally turned into its own one of a kind issue.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
of course it must be gan. because the purpose of bitcoin is. into digital money that can be received like paper currency therefore bitcoin is very important to seek approval from all countries. if bitcoin wants to be a legitimate digital currency .
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
of course German citizens will be able to freely buy and have bitcoin even for transactions
if that happens, it means there will be an increase in purchasing volume of bitcoin users which causes the price to rise
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Germany recently approved bitcoin, why exactly is the approval required and what will happen after approval ?
In my opinion, for legalize because government can hunt down the non legalize transaction especially when it talks about the money and crimes, I am not saying that bitcoin use from the criminals, bitcoin is popular because it can be use to pay and money to others and  for the safety of the users and also for the safety of bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
Germany recently approved bitcoin, why exactly is the approval required and what will happen after approval ?

The approval of the use of bitcoin can mean that the government has recognised bitcoin and knows its difference with all other misconceptions the media throws at it. I hope other countries will also clarify and make an statement about this because there are really people who misusing the name of bitcoin to scam people. Let us all spread awareness and keep this industry as safe and clean as possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Probably the main reason why is it needed to approved is because they want to put tax on it sinced this is a big kind of business. Ans also, maybe they want to control it's price so that eveyone will have a safe investments.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
because you dont pay tax on crypto currencies..or even on the money you received after selling crypto currencies.
Well, if crypto currency is approve or not by the government that doesn't mean that tax won't be pay.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
Approval will help with the spreading which is required as much to lead cryptocurrency towards growth. Bitcoin being a decentralized asset keeps certain people under dilemma whether it survives long or not which affects the inflow of investment. To overcome the same approval will help with a recognizing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Activity: 196
I think the country's approval is a great impact to crypto currency. It is just a sign that crypto currency can be relied on and it is safe for transactions and investments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
It's just an official way to show their idea towards bitcoin, so their citizens know they can use them without any problem. That's all, for sure they can't stop it, otherwise they would have to shut down the whole internet in the country.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin doesn't need any approval. Because eventhough citizens of any country who uses cryptocurrency still exist without the permission of the government but it is a illegal.
And if a one country who make approved the operation of bitcoins or any other Crypto currency it means the legalization.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
bitcoin does not require approval to use it. bitcoin is a digital asset as long as you have an internet connection anytime you can use bitcoin, german may do that so bitcoin becomes legal and not used for crime

Yes, you can use it and no one can control it. But it needs approval by the governments to be used in the markets. Governments don't allow bitcoin to be used everywhere if they don't want it. 
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Without an approval from other countries we cannot say that bitcoin is trustworthy because country level is a big level that caused people to trust more, if the whole country with its own economy accepts bitcoin it says to all the other wall that bitcoin is serious enough.
Pages:
Jump to: