Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin requires approval from countries ? - page 8. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
actually bitcoin does no longer require approval from the state, so long as there's net connection we're unfastened to use it, the approval of the state simply to make bitcoin greater reputable to be used and can be made for the approach of fee or buying and promoting of products the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 75
Because bitcoin must require state approval because bitcoin is a digital currency that can not be set by any country so maybe the government has a double if bitcoin is not approved as the currency will make a very big risk for its citizen so bitcoin must have approval from any country who want to use bitcoin in their national currency
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
The reason behind that might be because people on their country are misusing bitcoin, that is why Governments on such countries provide a necessary disciplinary action to prevent such things to happen. The other one might be because of FUDs which is just natural since cryptocurrency are just making its move to make our economy more developed and successful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is a world currency that does not have a binding to a particular country, so it does not depend on whether it is authorized or banned in a particular place. On the other hand, countries can restrict bitcoin exchange operations to fiat, but everything depends on the country where the exchange is registered. I think that soon bitcoin will be recognized definitively, because its advantages are obvious.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Because to provide a sense of security to the traders when they want to invest in crypto so the government is very important to the development of crypto and the population economy becomes more secure when it has benefited from investment.
Having a legality and approval lf the countries makes the use of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum maximize and blasts. This is only means that you can use it anytime anywhere like today but more secure and no worries about the thief or scammers because the government will be the one in charge in a more security purposes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Countries "approving" bitcoin just makes it actually legal to use and accept for merchants.            correct me if I'm wrong

But not necessarily, some countries don't consider bitcoin as "legal" (or illegal). Yet, merchants are accepting it as a payment methods. In my opinion, the only benefit I can see from making bitcoin legal is earning peoples trust because people have this idea that bitcoin is used for bad things only (darknet) or that they will lose their money (mt.gox) etc. but after legalization, they'll know they are protected.

Germany for example don't allow setting up ATMs, so this news (If true) could be a step towards allowing them. Either way, you can technically continue to use bitcoin regardless of the laws because of its P2P/decentralized nature.

I agree I believe that this does not affect how bitcoin is used but will contribute mostly to adoption. The more people know bitcoin the more fame it has better market it will be.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Bitcoin does not require any approval at all. just need recognization from authority as Legal or illegal in that particular country so that merchants can use it massively as a payment method.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is a digital currency, and many countries give it through, this is understand because the transaction is clearly and transparent, proving its value.
Activity: 378
Because to provide a sense of security to the traders when they want to invest in crypto so the government is very important to the development of crypto and the population economy becomes more secure when it has benefited from investment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Germany recently approved bitcoin, why exactly is the approval required and what will happen after approval ?

What I think is that German government has somehow got a grasp on how to regulate bitcoins. It's a suicide attempt to ever allow bitcoins to be circulated around the country without even having a plan to regulate is somehow. Maybe they've accomplished it and made sure it was sustainable.
well, as far as I know bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currency in the world. we cannot need bank because the bitcoin has many benefits and advantage. I think one of the reason why the government requires approval because it can be a threat in the banks, also bitcoin is untraceable so it is perfect thing to used for the crime activities.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Germany recently approved bitcoin, why exactly is the approval required and what will happen after approval ?

What I think is that German government has somehow got a grasp on how to regulate bitcoins. It's a suicide attempt to ever allow bitcoins to be circulated around the country without even having a plan to regulate is somehow. Maybe they've accomplished it and made sure it was sustainable.

The reason why bitcoin requires appoval from some other countries because they're using a totally different security, unlike banks, mostly transaction will undergo verification process because it is a requirement from Federal Law, however bitcoin doesn't follow that. Transactions are very efficient, faster, but we cannot say that it's more secure because this might be used by some illegal matters.
Activity: 462

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
This is because the government are always watching or looking for the good of the constituents and if there are new systems that is new it should be review by the government if it needs regulations then probably it should undergone regulations. This is the rule of the government that should provide the good of all its constituents.
Activity: 6
Well, I wouldn't say it "requires" approval. You can use it whenever and however you want, but to turn it into fiat and use it further like, say, depositing it to the bank you will have to explain where the money comes from because it might imply that you are engaged in terrorism and other illegal stuff. So, unless it is officially approved, its use is very limited and if you want to use all the benefits it offers you are interested in its approval.
Activity: 406
I think it does not have to be approval from some countries, if we use bitcoin in one country and there we get permission from that country I think we are legitimate in transacting or exchanging fiat money, but if bitcoin really want in gunaka as global currency fiat around the world, and require permission or legal approval from countries around the world, but for now for anyone who already has bitcoin does not find it difficult to use it in transactions or in trade. Grin
Bitcoin now needs a large investment to achieve the stability that is lacking, with this stability it will be seen as a currency. Asking countries to accept Bitcoin allows it to do so. When Bitcoin is secured, it will receive a large amount of investment and become more popular in transactions.
Activity: 123
I think it does not have to be approval from some countries, if we use bitcoin in one country and there we get permission from that country I think we are legitimate in transacting or exchanging fiat money, but if bitcoin really want in gunaka as global currency fiat around the world, and require permission or legal approval from countries around the world, but for now for anyone who already has bitcoin does not find it difficult to use it in transactions or in trade. Grin
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

It really requires to approved bitcoin by the govermment to be legalized, because there is some transaction that needs the government to know and I think there is so much opportunities to be planned if the approval is done. Nevertheless, it is really good if bitcoin can be recognized it can be used legal and freely just like other currency all over the world.
Bitcoin requires approval from the state as it will make it widely and strongly invested. As such, it will achieve certain stability and value as a currency. People will switch to using Bitcoin at this time because it makes transactions faster and safer. I think governments will soon accept Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is still experiencing many fluctuations in the market. Although its potential is huge, this steady decline in prices can make it very difficult to find the source of investment and the opportunity to be seen as a currency. Therefore, Bitcoin's request for government approval is an important decision in its search for stability and sustainable development.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT

It really requires to approved bitcoin by the govermment to be legalized, because there is some transaction that needs the government to know and I think there is so much opportunities to be planned if the approval is done. Nevertheless, it is really good if bitcoin can be recognized it can be used legal and freely just like other currency all over the world.
Bitcoin requires approval from the state as it will make it widely and strongly invested. As such, it will achieve certain stability and value as a currency. People will switch to using Bitcoin at this time because it makes transactions faster and safer. I think governments will soon accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 644

Activity: 117
btc don't really need any approval they just approve it just to recognize it or make it more legally
Pages:
Jump to: