Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin soaring high. - page 2. (Read 1791 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 03:44:47 AM
because with the support of bitcoiners around the world definitely bitcoin prices will be able to soar and the number of investors who invest money in bitcoin is also influential by the price of bitcoin. so there are many more ways to make bitcoin up a year
Yes the more support it gets the increase of value. Bitcoin price soaring high this means a good flow in the market that a demand increases. These are the reason's I think price of bitcoin soaring high in the exchange.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 28, 2018, 03:31:03 AM
There is only one reason which I see  that causes the price of bitcoin soar. Its the "Adaptation" of bitcoin. These big institutions are starting to place their position in bitcoin. They now acknowledge that bitcoin is the future and they must invest on it. They cannot stop bitcoin so the only solution they have is to join bitcoin.
We are going at the right path, it seems like the regulation talks about the crpypto is the answer for this big institution to adopt.
For now, we will witness a price that is still cheap because of the slow increase of adoption, when we will have them, maybe we can see a sudden
increase of value as for sure they will create a big demand.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 02:55:20 AM
Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.
yes, I am also very surprised that bitcoin in a week's time has raised the price, although not yet at the highest price level but I think it's amazing, even if there is a price drop again for me it's very reasonable, for example there is a new investor and pumping to be able to raise the bitcoin price again is amazing, although I can not afford it at the moment, at least I'm glad to see more bitcoins grow as usual.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
April 28, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
There is only one reason which I see  that causes the price of bitcoin soar. Its the "Adaptation" of bitcoin. These big institutions are starting to place their position in bitcoin. They now acknowledge that bitcoin is the future and they must invest on it. They cannot stop bitcoin so the only solution they have is to join bitcoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 01:23:56 AM
Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.
it is a natural thing in the world of crypto, you try to see and the pump came again a few days ago after the market continued to fall for the last few months.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
I read in the news about a few days ago that big time investors are coming in on the crypto currency market. (sorry I can not find the link). If this is true then we can expect that million of dollars will be invested in Bitcoin and probably the whole crypto market. Also people who doubts our market may get some confidence in investing because they saw that financial institutions are now also investing. I think this is the reason why the Bitcoin price went up. Many believes and I am one of them that the price will still continue to rise more after we break the resistance level.
Well, there are lots of reason and speculations for the soaring up to the sky of bitcoin, but one thing I really sure and that is because bitcoin is the most popular and promising coin in crypto and traders are mostly profitable in bitcoin trading and traders in different corners of the world are aiming bitcoin.
Activity: 260
April 28, 2018, 12:15:15 AM
We all were just waiting for that to happen, and now discussing why it is, instead of working hard, investing and trading, lol!
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
April 28, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
I read in the news about a few days ago that big time investors are coming in on the crypto currency market. (sorry I can not find the link). If this is true then we can expect that million of dollars will be invested in Bitcoin and probably the whole crypto market. Also people who doubts our market may get some confidence in investing because they saw that financial institutions are now also investing. I think this is the reason why the Bitcoin price went up. Many believes and I am one of them that the price will still continue to rise more after we break the resistance level.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:45:15 PM
yes it is true that you say, because bitcoin is also very popular all over the world, can easily generate profits in a short and long time, because the future of bitcoin is also very bright .
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
April 27, 2018, 11:29:05 PM
Bitcoins are rising because of the safety and trust of many. Many people use bitcoin as a tool for business and investment. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is increasing. In the future, I think the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher.
Activity: 392
April 25, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
It is difficult to say for sure but the reason may be the great sudden popularity of Bitcoin. Due to this investors feel fine investing in Bitcoin. I see a great potential of the cryptocurrency in the near future.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
Still rising. HODL to profit.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

thats's why people continue to invest in bitcoin as decentralized currency their price are hugable, i think is depends on the demands of bitcoin in the, market the reason of soaring high of bitcoin.
definitely your correct in a week bitcoin increasing fast but take be careful as bitcoin holder do not panic because have sometime bitcoin dip faster more than faster than to increase their price totally dump the price into the lwoer value.
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 06:45:47 PM
Current price is just a correction and that's sign of big correction which i expect till April. Imo price will keep climbing till high levels but ATH will be less than 20000$ for mentioned period. I dont advice to surf in this range because only professional traders can handle this dead cat.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
February 27, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

The rise in Bitcoin prices explains that this crypto is attractive to investors around the world. They will use a lot of money to buy Bitcoin and will make the Bitcoin rates increase. Because Bitcoins only have a limit of 21 million coins, so if there are a lot of people investing and holding Bitcoin, the Bitcoin exchange rate will increase dramatically.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 27, 2018, 05:36:32 PM
If everyone was wondering why Bitcoin soaring high, I think it's normal for the currency to gross because every minutes and hour it suddenly change. If investors wanted to buy it seems that it may  start to pump. For a moment BTC may gross up to 15,000 which is a half million to our currencies. Regardless to a new reasons, a good news might come and BTC will rise again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
February 27, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
New investments are pouring into the market of crypto-currency. We can see how the market capitalization has grown. Back in early summer, this figure was 60 million, and now it is already 400 million. Here is the answer: why the price of bitcoin was growing.
The reason behind this much increase in the market value of bitcoin is very much obvious and that is the increase in the demand of the bitcoin all over the world. There are number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin and most of them have also started investing some good amount of money in this too. As a result of which the demand of bitcoin is getting high which is resulting in increase in the price.
We should not be wondering why it is soaring high right now, the slack season is getting over and demand nowadays are increasing again so this means that peak season is now starting, and whales are now  starting to buy again, regardless of the true reason it is good news at least we are starting to gain again.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
New investments are pouring into the market of crypto-currency. We can see how the market capitalization has grown. Back in early summer, this figure was 60 million, and now it is already 400 million. Here is the answer: why the price of bitcoin was growing.
The reason behind this much increase in the market value of bitcoin is very much obvious and that is the increase in the demand of the bitcoin all over the world. There are number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin and most of them have also started investing some good amount of money in this too. As a result of which the demand of bitcoin is getting high which is resulting in increase in the price.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
February 26, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
I think Investors have learned from bch and btg, those are free money for btc holder. they won't miss the chance to get upcoming airdrop again so they buy btc as much as possible. maybe that's why the price keep going up
The support of people nterms of buying Bitcoin on a transaction basis is one of the vital factor for Bitcoin to achieve development and it is very common to have an indoor enemy on the system of Bitcoin when ithe support of people increased and as much as we trust the system of bitcon on transaction and investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 05:23:01 PM
it was a great speculation according to my opinion because so many people saw that btc were soaring high and get involved but when the pump was over and whales took their profits then the newcomers remained with bag holders.
Pages:
Jump to: