Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin soaring high. - page 3. (Read 1791 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
Market is getting crowded, new people keep on increase and this is one of factor that price fluctuates of course. Keep fighting and save your assets in order not to lose later. Good luck guys.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
February 26, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
And now the price of bitcoin is very tightly adjusted. And this is normal. In the market there will never be eternal growth and an eternal fall. Everything will repeat again and again. And our business is to buy a crypt on the correction, which would then be sold when the price grows. And so on a circle.
You say very well. In any business field, the price will never be stable, if the price is stable then we will no longer be business. I think that bitcoin prices are decreasing over time due to the different supply and demand, and over time the bitcoin price will fluctuate as a circle, up and down, up and down. So let's take the flexibility to take advantage of the opportunity to make a lot of profit in bitcoin.
Activity: 462
February 26, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
And now the price of bitcoin is very tightly adjusted. And this is normal. In the market there will never be eternal growth and an eternal fall. Everything will repeat again and again. And our business is to buy a crypt on the correction, which would then be sold when the price grows. And so on a circle.
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 07:16:54 AM
Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.

but now the bitcoin price really has a sharp decline that makes new players feel depressed because bitcoin prices dropped dramatically and made a lot of people who get the loss.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:34:53 PM
There will be new investors if bitcoin gives them confidence. A place to believe, everyone wants to create opportunities and me too
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
February 25, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
I just noticed that this thread was opened up during the height of the crypto frenzy in December so it makes sense about all the responses above.

But now with all the anti crypto sentiments prevailing now, we are now in a situation wherein we are having a hard time to soar once more.

I'm also very bullish about bitcoin and I think that there's a lot of room for the price to go up, but I say that we can't duplicate what we seen last year of December.

And we may not see the exponential growth as everyone is expecting to happen in 2018. Just be positive though that we can hit another all-time-high this year, at least $40K will be good enough for everyone, I guess.

Yeah keep in mind during December a lot of us were surprised when BTC hit 9k.. when it actually kept going up and hit 10k we were shocked. Now that it's 10k, we're all disappointed, and this is only 2 months later! This is still a bull market in my opinion with a bit of a correction, December did soar just a little bit too much at once. Personally I think 40k might be a bit greedy, 20k as the new ATH is fine with me.. it came so close to this before but didn't quite reach it. Perhaps this time we will.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:12:33 PM
Just a week, bitcoin price was surprisingly pumping. Is thier any new to a bitcoin. Or maybe some of the new investors get involved of the crypto currency investment.
You can see that bitcoins are so much sought after by many countries and investors that more and more people want to own a bitcoin. The bitcoin market in the world is competing extremely well. You can see that the number of bitcoins is so limited that the number of people who want to own bitcoins increases, which in turn pushes the bitcoin prices higher and higher over time as the rule of thumb.
And the system that is being implemented which is the decentralized transaction makes it a high demand currency, it just shows that transaction without revealing your identity to other parties has a high demand in every parts of the world and besides there are many cryptocurrency created everyday which makes bitcoin more famous.
Activity: 238
February 25, 2018, 07:03:29 PM
You can see that bitcoins are so much sought after by many countries and investors that more and more people want to own a bitcoin. The bitcoin market in the world is competing extremely well. You can see that the number of bitcoins is so limited that the number of people who want to own bitcoins increases, which in turn pushes the bitcoin prices higher and higher over time as the rule of thumb.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 25, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
I just noticed that this thread was opened up during the height of the crypto frenzy in December so it makes sense about all the responses above.

But now with all the anti crypto sentiments prevailing now, we are now in a situation wherein we are having a hard time to soar once more.

I'm also very bullish about bitcoin and I think that there's a lot of room for the price to go up, but I say that we can't duplicate what we seen last year of December.

And we may not see the exponential growth as everyone is expecting to happen in 2018. Just be positive though that we can hit another all-time-high this year, at least $40K will be good enough for everyone, I guess.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
February 25, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
We can see that the positive news, the popularity and the great application of bitcoin has made bitcoin prices increase sharply in recent days. Increasing bitcoin prices have shown increased investor interest in bitcoin and the pre-emptive market. So this is an opportunity for us to trade bitcoin.
Bitcoin continues to soar high, why? because the demand is continuously increasing, it is really a gift to the world from Nakamoto and it is really a great for all of us, look at what happen to bitcoin, despite of what is happening in bitcoin, banning from some countries but still a lot of countries is trusting bitcoin.
Activity: 266
February 25, 2018, 01:20:52 PM
We can see that the positive news, the popularity and the great application of bitcoin has made bitcoin prices increase sharply in recent days. Increasing bitcoin prices have shown increased investor interest in bitcoin and the pre-emptive market. So this is an opportunity for us to trade bitcoin.
Activity: 42
February 25, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
Bitcoin is an eye-bewitching currency, a sudden surge of 1000% in 2017 has compelled people to think on such a prevailing currency. Before 2017 year, there were a few major countries supporring bitcoin and reet of the world people were not involved in this market. As a result of profit, bitcoin is now becoming a necessary part of investment in every body's life
yeah you quoted right fact before 2k17 very few countries and very few people were behind bitcoin to support but now bitcoin has cross the every barrier of popularity and more and more fan following is increasing day by day and its very effective now,
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
February 25, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
Bitcoin is an eye-bewitching currency, a sudden surge of 1000% in 2017 has compelled people to think on such a prevailing currency. Before 2017 year, there were a few major countries supporring bitcoin and reet of the world people were not involved in this market. As a result of profit, bitcoin is now becoming a necessary part of investment in every body's life
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
hello everyone .. what's going on now in bitcoin ?? hopefully it will be back then so everyone will be happy .. thanks.
There's a lot of factors to consider why most of the prices of cryptocurrency are decreasing, it may be the market corrections, seasonal factors like Christmas, New year, Valentines and Chinese new year where most of the people spend money resulting from cashing out their own bitcoin assets, Fud's and dumps made by groups of people who want to make bitcoin affordable so that they can buy cheap coins, latest incidents like banning, scams and strict regulations.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 25, 2018, 08:40:15 AM
Bitcoin is increasingly popular and has high security. So investors are confident, trust and invest in bitcoin. In addition, Bitcoin has low transaction costs and is potential e-commerce in the future. Investors in bitcoin are increasingly making bitcoin soaring high.
Bitcoin is a complete package of amazing features and services. You can use it as a currency, as a investment and as a asset at the same time or according to your needs. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the most demanded coin and people are really earning from it.

Bitcoin is still in developing mode, high fees and slow transactions slowed down progress, but not forever. Bitcoin price dropped due some whales are started to dump bitcoin at high price, that triggered panic selling and in days demand from very high was law, and supply ESS going up because everyone wanted to sell. Bitcoin is stabilized now, some whales are getting back after they earned a lot with shortage and price is rising steady. This 10-20% fluctuations doesn't concerns me, I think we will steady end in the first quarter of the year with price higher then 12000 dollars. This year will bring some excitement but only in third quarter, this and next one will be calm, we deserved a breaks after hell of the ride last year.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2018, 08:24:59 AM
Bitcoin is increasingly popular and has high security. So investors are confident, trust and invest in bitcoin. In addition, Bitcoin has low transaction costs and is potential e-commerce in the future. Investors in bitcoin are increasingly making bitcoin soaring high.
Bitcoin is a complete package of amazing features and services. You can use it as a currency, as a investment and as a asset at the same time or according to your needs. There is no doubt that bitcoin is the most demanded coin and people are really earning from it.
Activity: 27
February 25, 2018, 07:19:23 AM
February 25, 2018, 06:33:00 AM
New investments are pouring into the market of crypto-currency. We can see how the market capitalization has grown. Back in early summer, this figure was 60 million, and now it is already 400 million. Here is the answer: why the price of bitcoin was growing.
Activity: 140
February 25, 2018, 06:22:47 AM
It can be seen that bitcoin is a lot of countries of concern and there are many upcoming events that are focused on bitcoin. Also at the present bitcoin is also a friendly symbol of many countries. The main thing that has made investors feel more secure and return to invest in bitcoin that bitcoin prices are recovering strongly in recent days.
Activity: 294
February 25, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
hello everyone .. what's going on now in bitcoin ?? hopefully it will be back then so everyone will be happy .. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: