Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin will be the safest investment - page 6. (Read 1504 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 05:17:09 AM
This is the safest investment due to the technology itself, which is unique in its kind. And security is one of the key aspects of the success and popularity of this technology. And if I invest in bitcoin, I'm not afraid that someone will steal my money.
Yes, it is true that bitcoin is the safest investment method. in terms of very tight security and only we know the account and password. and the challenge is difficult to hijack.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 04:34:14 AM
To what I know, bitcoin is not the safest investment because bitcoin is not stable, the price of bitcoin always moves, we can not predict it. As a result,for me, it is not the safest investment
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
Bitcoin has never been a safe investment! Bitcoin and altcoin are high volatility, high risk and but if successful, the profit is quite attractive.
Bitcoin security depends on each individual person how he secures bitcoin in his wallet. of course if the person is always careful and careful there will certainly be no such thing as theft or fraud.
it is seen from security of oneself. but globally, bitcoin is a safe investment because more and more people are using it, and more and more countries are legalizing it. so that in the future btc will shine

Yes you are the one who guard it, the destiny is in your hand. And it is a safest because nowadays it is more popular and stronger, sooner or later price will rise.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 08, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
Bitcoin has never been a safe investment! Bitcoin and altcoin are high volatility, high risk and but if successful, the profit is quite attractive.
Bitcoin security depends on each individual person how he secures bitcoin in his wallet. of course if the person is always careful and careful there will certainly be no such thing as theft or fraud.
it is seen from security of oneself. but globally, bitcoin is a safe investment because more and more people are using it, and more and more countries are legalizing it. so that in the future btc will shine
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 03:33:25 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 02:51:40 AM
You're right, a situation where prices are unstable, and can change at any time. when you know the risks, then of course this is not a safe investment that always makes you successful, but so many people can benefit from this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 08, 2018, 02:21:45 AM
Bitcoin is a big risk in the market. We do not know where it is going to suck or otherwise disappear. What is sure is that the people who live there are investing today for a bitcoin that will make at least 10 times that current value in the near future. But to invest you have to believe. Bitcoin can be a good investment or a big waste of money. The future will tell.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
October 08, 2018, 01:04:19 AM
Bitcoin has been the most used and known among the entire crypto normally if one is considered major then it is obviously the best among all of its minors, nevertheless investing in bitcoin will not guarantee your income or profit since as always from cryptocurrencies there is always a risk but the good thing about this is that bitcoin has the lowest risk among crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
October 08, 2018, 01:01:22 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:38:49 AM
Certain merchants only accept bitcoin through some specific payment processors. This is not an widespread issue. It will be less prevalent one Bitcoin adoption is more prominint.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 07, 2018, 07:51:14 PM
A lot of crypto fans and investors are now worried about continuous bearish trend for Bitcoin price and other cryptocurrencies this year 2018. And now beginning to doubt  their initial commitment to the Bitcoin ecospace. A lot of people have forgetting the core idea behind the invention of Bitcoin. Most of us have forgetting that Bitcoin was created to challenge the established FIAT system where money can be printed without control and no regards for inflation.

This is entirely not the fault of most of us but it is because of the Bull run Bitcoin has enjoyed so far especially in 2017 where price reaches as high as $20,000. We all got greedy and forgot about the initial ideals behind bitcoin. We all want to cash in the same Fiat currency bitcoin is trying to challenge. This in my opinion is one of the reason why bitcoin price fell this year. We do not fully trust the crypto space yet.

Bitcoin is here to stay and will remain dominant for the future and I still consider it as the most secured investment in this digital age after gold. Below are some of the reasons why I think Bitcoin is a safe investment

1. Bitcoin has already achieved mass adoption though this is subjective . A lot people will now accept bitcoin payment without worrying about how to exchange it.
2. Bitcoin is limited in supply , only 21 Million Bitcoin can ever be created. Out of which 4 million is already lost making it 17 Million.
3. Bitcoin remains dominant in the coinmarketcap with 55% of the entire marketcap
4. Bitcoin current price is still higher than what it is this same time last year

Please I will appreciate if anyone can add reason why they think Bitcoin is a safe investment.
Bitcoin is not the safest investment for me, it is the dangerous investment because of its volatility rate and market fluctuation. Even when we say that the price is high and so the buying price is high too. If you want a safe investment, go with phyaical gold that is tangible and can used as jewelries, less volatile. Gold is a safe haven investment can be sold anytime.
Activity: 430
October 07, 2018, 07:40:41 PM
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, according to bitcoin it is the safest crypto investment at the moment, because the price is high and also bitcoin dominates the crypto market, where the other coins move to the price of bitcoin. Besides that, a good security system and fast transactions are the parts that make bitcoin better, safer, trustworthy and protected.
Activity: 672
October 07, 2018, 07:27:24 PM
I think bitcoin is the safest because it has gone through many difficult challenges. Bitcoin is accepted globally. The amount of bitcoin is limited to 21 million BTC. Bitcoins are still high compared to the rest of the coin.
Activity: 616
October 07, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
I think Bitcoin is the safest investment because it is the most stable cryptocurrency on the market among others.
And also bitcoin is really decentralized and nobody can take it.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 07, 2018, 01:42:26 PM
There are always problems that the bitcoin had been able to ovetcome. FUDs are everywhere and market was down for this year and yet bitcoin didn't drop as far as ethereum did. This would mean that people are really hooked up to bitcoin and the trust that investors give to bitcoin is always the same no matter how unstable the market has been.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2018, 01:41:57 PM
Looking at how the blockchain technology is and how it was created, even the experts says its going to be one of the secured technologies ever. And because BTC is based on the blockchain, this makes it more safe and secured. 
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 07, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
I think Bitcoin is the safest investment because it is the most stable cryptocurrency on the market among others.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 07, 2018, 01:13:09 PM
BTC will be the safest investment because of it being based on the blockchain. Research shows that the blockchain technology is one of the most secured and safest technology ever known and BTC was built on it so it will be safe.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 01:07:46 PM
You have stated that the reason bitcoin is the safest investment, but besides what you express in my opinion, indeed if we want to invest in the long term, we have to invest bitcoin, because there is no time limit on how long we can save or hold bitcoin, meaning we have not benefited, so we can hold back the bitcoin we have without time limit and sanctions, while in other investments it is not the case.
Activity: 434
October 07, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
This is the safest investment due to the technology itself, which is unique in its kind. And security is one of the key aspects of the success and popularity of this technology. And if I invest in bitcoin, I'm not afraid that someone will steal my money.
Pages:
Jump to: