Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon? - page 5. (Read 2021 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 05, 2018, 06:29:28 AM
With many investors who have never been patient and amateur speculators, of course bitcoin prices will be difficult to reach $ 10,000. In fact, they are mostly in various chat exchanges such as Yobit or Bittrex and always campaign negatively about bitcoin.
If we would go through and observe the market it is difficult for now to reach even at 10k. But their is a big possibility to increase it's price. Remember, their is still months to go before this year ends so I am positive for bitcoin to reach an increment of price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:23:45 AM
I do not think that such ICO has the effect on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be able to get such price as the market is now very much dispersed and rumors are also roaming in the market. I think such problems are the obstacle to this not the ICOs.
Activity: 275
August 05, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

Bitcoin will definitely reach 20k, but that requires a long process, because the current market is falling. Ico is not the reason bitcoin will not grow, but because crypto is currently experiencing a decrease in trust. Be patient, because the increase in bitcoin is not as fast as last year.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:22:07 AM
With many investors who have never been patient and amateur speculators, of course bitcoin prices will be difficult to reach $ 10,000. In fact, they are mostly in various chat exchanges such as Yobit or Bittrex and always campaign negatively about bitcoin.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 01:08:39 AM
Imust be admitted that the many negative news about crypto and banned advertisements on Facebook and Google made the development go down and of course people think that the future of bitcoin and crypto will be difficult, this is what makes bitcoin prices difficult to reach $ 20k.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 10:06:29 PM

Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon? simply because there are many factors that holds its gains ,one is whales manipulation : is the one that prevents bitcoin from reaching its new all time high because whales do also earn a profit by selling and buying huge amounts of bitcoins that they hold . second : is the adoption of bitcoin . bitcoin is not yet popular on some countries and its adoption is still pretty small , thats why its value is only expected to remain this  way . third : is bitcoin is supply is still more . many people say that if all bitcoins were mined its value can also increase .

these are are only few of the factors that i can think of .
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 09:52:46 PM
Bitcoin will hit 20k follars what ever happen and I believe possible next month become 20k dollars so better to buy more bitcoin now. Because this year possible to hit again 20k dollars and possible next month september will hit that.
it won't happen when most users panic when prices rise. You know the price has risen at $8200 and then too much supply because many users want to sell it, and then you see the prices go down again, I want to advise users to be patient! so that prices can rise more..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 04, 2018, 08:40:44 PM
Don't worry much about these ICO's, they will be gone out soon once the investors does have enough experience on how it is going by sticking to such.

But whether there are ICOs or none, bitcoin is still hitting those high numbers very soon and its due to the positive news and adoptions that will make the demand higher.

Wait for the SEC's approval for bitcoin ETF and once there's a Go signal, you'll see these ICO investors jumping for bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 04, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
Bitcoin will hit 20k follars what ever happen and I believe possible next month become 20k dollars so better to buy more bitcoin now. Because this year possible to hit again 20k dollars and possible next month september will hit that.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 04, 2018, 05:45:29 PM
Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

Well the tree still grows even when weed is around the tree.

Also Bitcoin did not started growing in 2017 but in October 2015. That was the tipping point of Bitcoins growth.

There will be ICOs all the time: And no matter that Bitcoin wills tart growing somewhere mid next year. Slow but steady.
Don't know what is gonna happen with the cryptocurrency market next minute, everything seems to speculative and people come up with predictions based on the growth and the spreading that is taking place around the world. Users have been expecting for a good price pumping by the ongoing year, and till date nothing big has got initiated. Maybe the hope of the users will make it progress as it is flexible to the speculations surrounding it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
August 04, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

Well the tree still grows even when weed is around the tree.

Also Bitcoin did not started growing in 2017 but in October 2015. That was the tipping point of Bitcoins growth.

There will be ICOs all the time: And no matter that Bitcoin wills tart growing somewhere mid next year. Slow but steady.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
is not possible, a lot of money has been lost, and the market is still in recovering stage , is far from reality thought i dont erase the possibilities anything can happen,

In my own opinion, it was possible if most of the people will prefer to invest more than selling their coins just like what happened last december before the year ends.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
August 04, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Your point of view is right and i think this is all because of the rise in demand of Altcoins in this cryptocurrency market as there is always new ICO's are releasing each new day and this new release of new altcoins are the major reason for decreasing of Bitcoin's growth in today's market. The huge volume of ICO's are affecting the growth and development of Bitcoin and because of this bitcoin is not expected to reach 20k price level in a easy fashion.
Activity: 75
August 04, 2018, 01:42:04 PM
Market price depends on media, hype, ivest and other some factors. BTC with effected by hype lost some price in market, I assume. But It is not the end. Sooner BTC will gain higher. Thare sre some possibilities to overreach market price than $20000. But who knows, market is very mysterious to accurately understand.
Activity: 79
August 04, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
Bitcoin will hit 20000 dolllar soon I believe. Bitcoin already made some deal with big compaines. Some comapay already accept crypto instade of their product. So i believe the biggning of the next year bit coin reach 20000 dollar.
Activity: 252
August 04, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
Last year was the golden year for bitcoin it’s reach on the peak . I hope it will be increase again on the last of this year because there many investors will come back to invest here.
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 01:14:29 PM
It's difficult to predict whether Bitcoin will hit $ 200,000. Because in many countries there is going to stop Bitcoin. But it is not certain that Bitcoin will not be worth the price. I think the price may increase because there is still the demand of Bitcoin in the crypto market
Activity: 125
August 04, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
i can say Bitcoin can reach 20k very soon with adoption. Like any cryptocurrency, it lives and dies by the people willing to use it for something. the more adoption a currency has, the more its value increases.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
August 04, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
I guess bitcoin price is not only because of ICO's, yes, there are still some impact if there is a lot of ICO's but it is also because of big investors of bitcoin before. I think last year has a lot of investors of bitcoin and that is why bitcoin price touches $20k because a lot of scammers also uses bitcoin to their business, they uses bitcoin to encourage their investors to invest to them even if they are not legit but they are using bitcoin so they are putting a lot of investment with bitcoin so that the price of bitcoin will go up and a lot of BIG investors will put huge amounts of their capital for it because they think that they will get profited. By the time past by, scammers sell their investment and just run away that is also why bitcoin drops hard last year. This is my opinion.

i got your opinion, not only ico is the reason for the bitcoin price increase, as well as large investors. Yes, you also have the point that the scam project is also one of the reasons for the bitcoin price increase. and, this is also one of the reasons why its price has fallen due to wrong speculations which now affects the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
I think the reason why bitcoin will not hit 20000 again its because of altcoins, that time when bitcoin reached 20000 the altcoins are very known unlike today, their are so many altcoins coming out today, investors can choose on altcoins instead of btc.
Pages:
Jump to: