Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin will not hit 20000 soon? - page 7. (Read 2021 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 04, 2018, 03:39:13 AM
You are wrong with your perspective , ICOs do not have anything to do with btc growth in value , btc only has it time for correction and that is why we are in dip if you check technical analysis you will understand and if you says ICOs are the reason then we should have see 20k in 2017 because the level and high rate of ICOs then was high with not just small amount but big funds, like 20millions+ were raised in almost all the ico and yet we see the high in btc so never think ICOs are main reason it decline.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 03:20:54 AM
Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.
You are true with your statement. There are lots of ICOs appearing in the market and there are lots of investors who are supporting ICOs. For me, I will not focus on ICOs but I will focus on how to earn bitcoins, That i why I am joining bounty campaigns and earn bitcoins because I do believe bitcoin price will hit 20000 soon.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 04, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
Its not literally but yes, ICO's do bring normal investors into the crypto market and will definitely increase the worth of whole community. But lately, we have hardly seen any ICO making a successful comeback or implementation after getting their investment.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
August 04, 2018, 02:43:20 AM
The volatility nature of bitcoin makes the price unprecdictable , so i believe the price can reach 20000 usd any moment
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 04, 2018, 02:42:27 AM
It's a tough situation for this platform. Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular virtual currency but without any proper designation, people are losing the hope of this system also day by day. So the ETF is a mandatory issue of this system. I think if Bitcoin can gain the ETF then Bitcoin price will hit 20000$ after joining ETF.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
Many reason for us to buy Bitcoin now. For one thing. It's very cheap now and should be taken serious. Few years from now, we wouldn't see this price of Bitcoin again. This is the only opportunity we have to buy Bitcoin at cheap. Once the bull race begins, there will be regret of not buying.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
August 04, 2018, 02:37:06 AM
Bitcoin's growth began in early 2017 and then it touch 20000. Bitcoin's largest growth is due to the ability to trade with tether dollar. With this growth, a huge growth in ICOs appeared. Nowadays about 30 ICOs are added to the market. This huge volume of ICOs, has taken the power of bitcoin growth. Like weeds next to a tree. Bitcoin will not grow until ICOs exists.

wrong assumption
I think the decline that occurred in early 2018 to date is the result of accidents and correction of very rapid growth in the previous year, and other factors such as the ban in some countries have had a big influence on the growth of bitcoin. so, the bitcoin points will not depend on ico or ico will affect bitcoin. the fact that happens, bitcoin is very influential on other crypto.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 02:31:40 AM
Today, for BTC to reach the $ 20000 price will be very difficult, because the market is constantly falling, may never be the same price at the end of 2017, the market today no chance for BTC to increase as high. so
Activity: 184
August 04, 2018, 02:25:08 AM

No one can predict what the market price will be like. However, looking at the price of bitcoin in the past will find a similarity is that whenever the bitcoin price peaked in a short period of time there will be a correction phase. This correction can take months or even years to recover. So, I believe the bitcoin price will soon recover and surpass $ 20000 mark
Activity: 101
August 04, 2018, 02:15:01 AM
The main problem for this is, any country not yet ligalize bitcoin there currency. But I think Bitcoin will hit 20000$ surly but slowly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 02:12:48 AM
Not enough market sentiment to make bitcoin price reach $20000 again. Too many bad news that spread now and many people blame bitcoin because its price that fall. When more investors buy bitcoin then bitcoin price will be rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

I'm not sure whether this is the truth or not, but you got some point. If people are investing in ICOs, they're not investing the very same money into the bitcoin. But I like to have rather more projects than one
Activity: 54
August 04, 2018, 02:05:50 AM
I think bitcoin will hit $20000 in the end of the years or next years, surely that bitcoin prices gonna increase, all we need is have to wait for it.
Activity: 32
August 04, 2018, 01:58:43 AM
I think bitcoin has to more common to the whole world and it will help bitcoin get more investors and the prices will go up then it can hit $2000.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
The cost of bitcoin is can't be anticipated in light of the fact that bitcoin is unstable, unpredictability is ordinary, it implies that its cost is eccentric to know whether it will increment or decline. The cost of bitcoin will possibly increment or lessening before the year closes, much the same as a year ago. Lets simply trust that bitcoin will increment and achieve its pinnacle simply like a year ago or significantly higher than that.
Activity: 30
August 04, 2018, 01:26:45 AM
Calm down, i think bitcoin has to go slow but surely not like a blow up then disappear right ?
Activity: 168
August 04, 2018, 01:22:14 AM
The ICO has nothing to do with the price of the BTC. The price will rise but this is hard to say if it will rise to $20k or not, given there was an 11% drop in the price of BTC recently.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 03, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
The reasoning that Bitcoin wont grow till ICOs exist is very wrong. The reason why Bitcoins price isn't going towards the ATH is cause Bitcoin cycles don't move so quick and the market needs to correct before starting to recover. But rest assured the price of Bitcoin is going to break its ATH like always.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
bitcoin has suffered from the competition of alts very hard, but this has not reached too much the capacity of bitcoin to be the leading crypto currency, now we are witnessing a revenge of bitcoin as it manages to regain its value while alts still red

Which alts are really competing with bitcoin? We have some good alts, but nothing as big as bitcoin.
Activity: 1
August 03, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
I do not agree with you that ICO is the reason why bitcoin will not reach 20K soon, rather I think it is the regulation issue bitcoin is having in major populated countries such as China and Korea. ICOs contributes little to the price drop of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: