Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy Spectrecoin? - page 3. (Read 1070 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 12:06:15 AM
Spectrecoin is a first rate privacy coin that has been sharply outperforming Bitcoin for the past week.  Normally, once a coin starts to take off like that, I tend to back away from it, but this coin is so deeply undervalued that I am confident it will ultimately only go up from here, regardless of what happens to it (and crypto in general) in the short term.  This is a buy and hold coin:

Take a look at Spectrecoin's tech:

1. Native Tor integration preserves network privacy, protects users against surveillance

2. OBFS4 obfuscation protocol facilitates undetected usage in Tor-blocked countries such as China and Iran (the only anon coin with this feature)

3. Ring signatures ensure transactional anonymity

4. PoS with generous staking rewards (5% added to the total supply each year, distributed to those who stake)

5. Community-based funding mechanism: Slider for contributing a percentage (or all) of one's staking rewards towards funding development

6. Stealth coin withdrawal from exchanges, for total preservation of user anonymity (coming soon in v1.4, due for release in the next few weeks)

7. Default stealth transactions for a more intuitive user experience (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

8. Stealth staking [a first for any cryptocurrency!] (coming in v2.0, due for release Q1 2018)

9. A low power Android staking wallet (planned for Q2 2018)

10. Trezor and Ledger hardware wallet support (to be announced)

11. SpectreCash app - a small remittance Android app, facilitating 100% anonymous peer-to-peer transactions (to be announced)

In addition, Spectrecoin will soon be featured on the anonymous, peer-to-peer decentralized exchange BISQ (formerly BitSquare), starting with BISQ's upcoming software release.  This is a fitting partnership for any coin that takes the privacy and anonymity of its users seriously, and a truly exciting development.

There are less than 21 million coins in circulation.  At any price below $5 per coin, this coin is a steal.

This is one up-and-coming privacy coin that is not messing around.  Regardless of which way the crypto market heads in the short term, this is a coin you will want to stake your claim in now, before it hits its stride.

Educate yourself about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Come join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 11:33:36 PM
I made millions of dollars
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 19, 2017, 08:47:19 PM
For it to really pick up, it needs to be listed on bigger exchanges. That can be a challenge short term, but the sooner the better.
Activity: 157
December 19, 2017, 08:37:49 PM
This coin should be listed in Polo or Bittrex,
this one is lack of marketing

I found this coin is amazing,
fully annonymous and still cheap.
I ll collect more
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 02:56:21 PM
Many people recommend this coin. I think the price has risen already.
I do not think the price will go up any further. It will stay at same level Smiley
This spectrecoin is spreading in the social media page lately. For me I think price will rising smoothly because lately this coin has its volume in the market. So I think spectrecoin can make it in the market to become huge.
Personally, I believe that the price will be phased.
Now the price is very small, but more and more people will recognize this project.
Personally, I'm counting on the price XSPEC no less than the price of Monero.

Here see the News - https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/

All countries are trying to take control of the crypto currency, in these conditions XSPEC will be very demanding!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
December 19, 2017, 12:36:06 PM
I do not think the price will go up any further. It will stay at same level Smiley
This spectrecoin is spreading in the social media page lately. For me I think price will rising smoothly because lately this coin has its volume in the market. So I think spectrecoin can make it in the market to become huge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 11:55:33 AM
This project is financed by itself!
The community pays for the developers work.
From a technical point of view, a very promising project, I buy it.

Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!
Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more! - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 11:37:47 AM
I do not know why but everyone is very suggestive.
Market volume is so high. I know Spectre's ICO, they did nothing  Huh
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 11:20:37 AM
I also feel that a lot guys here are pumping it up. There is no update from development team and no one really talks on how their approach is different than XMR, XVG. They just simply say that the coint went 5x, 10x etc. and it is going to go 5x and 10x. I am little skeptical on this!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 19, 2017, 10:13:56 AM
Because developer very good even they only got 15kbat ico and only 20 mill spectre in circullations now. Also it has anonimouse features which almost crypto enthusiast concern about it. $2 for such coin in my opinion is still cheap. It could be at $5 or $10 the community also growth now.
Activity: 258
December 19, 2017, 08:03:09 AM
The growth potential of this coin is huge, Focus on the cost of Monero.
XSPEC is the most secure and confidential coin. The circular signatures are super. Unfortunately, the development of the project is too slow.

Volume is bigger within this 24 hours,
I really didnt expect from 1 usd to 2 usd in 24 hours,
It wad almost a year from 0.2 usd to 1 usd.

It has a real growth potential,
Its tech specs real promising, I could say as the best annons
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 06:08:27 AM
The growth potential of this coin is huge, Focus on the cost of Monero.
XSPEC is the most secure and confidential coin. The circular signatures are super. Unfortunately, the development of the project is too slow.
Activity: 380
December 19, 2017, 04:48:47 AM
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
December 19, 2017, 04:21:02 AM
study your project a little, great potential with your privacy, now you are quoting only in cryptopia
You already surpass the x3 in a week. I was encouraged to buy 500 $ ... have as we are going for the other year

Is it not a stupid investment decision to buy a coin that already did, 3x in a week, I don't understand what is driving the price up currently expect all these hype on this forum like yours promoting the project

Yeah, over-hyped for sure at this moment, everyone keeps re-posting same stuff over and over.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
December 19, 2017, 03:52:19 AM
study your project a little, great potential with your privacy, now you are quoting only in cryptopia
You already surpass the x3 in a week. I was encouraged to buy 500 $ ... have as we are going for the other year

Is it not a stupid investment decision to buy a coin that already did, 3x in a week, I don't understand what is driving the price up currently expect all these hype on this forum like yours promoting the project
Activity: 139
December 19, 2017, 12:51:50 AM
I think this coin will do very well in 2018 as well. It has a lot of great tech and the price is still pretty low. I wish I would of got a bigger bag when it was .40  Shocked
Activity: 258
December 19, 2017, 12:43:08 AM
All I can say is spectre is the future of crypto you can find more info here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

It is very good annons coin.
Activity: 256
December 19, 2017, 12:05:13 AM
U mean spectrecoin which only rised 15k$ on ico a few years ago ? It has gives good return for early investor. Its reach almost 1000x ico price. If the coin offer privacy i believe it will goes up soon.

Yes, that Spectrecoin Cheesy  It was only a year ago, January of this year to be exact, that the ICO ended.  Wish I had been part of it.  I got mine much later, but I'm happy with its performance so far, and expect it to do even better in the coming months, as the roadmap gets implemented and word gets out.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 06:50:54 PM
If the wallet upgrade fixes some syncing issues and the coin gets more marketing, it should definitely get more movement. Seems like legit tech and honest team.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
December 18, 2017, 05:59:32 PM
U mean spectrecoin which only rised 15k$ on ico a few years ago ? It has gives good return for early investor. Its reach almost 1000x ico price. If the coin offer privacy i believe it will goes up soon.
Pages:
Jump to: