Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy Spectrecoin? - page 4. (Read 1070 times)

RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 05:37:30 PM
I think he is trying to say that this is a cheap coin with a lot more advanced privacy features than other well known privacy coins such as monero, dash, zcash, etc.. However, due to poor marketing it is a hell of a lot cheaper! A new website is due soon along with a new marketing strategy that will push xspec up into the privacy big leagues Grin

Winner post
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 05:03:32 PM
I think he is trying to say that this is a cheap coin with a lot more advanced privacy features than other well known privacy coins such as monero, dash, zcash, etc.. However, due to poor marketing it is a hell of a lot cheaper! A new website is due soon along with a new marketing strategy that will push xspec up into the privacy big leagues Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 03:40:30 PM
The project is very interesting - I'm buying right now.
It is very technological.
I think all smart investors buy it !!!

The community is discussing the release of version 1.3.4 of the wallet
The developer did well!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 03:35:07 PM
All I can say is spectre is the future of crypto you can find more info here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
December 18, 2017, 03:26:46 PM
study your project a little, great potential with your privacy, now you are quoting only in cryptopia
You already surpass the x3 in a week. I was encouraged to buy 500 $ ... have as we are going for the other year

I am not sure what you are trying to say here!!

I think they are saying do your homework on Spectre because it has great privacy and get it before it moons too hard. Well it has now gone up 5x since its lowest and I am not sure if I want to hop on that train despite Spectre being a good anon coin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 01:47:54 PM
study your project a little, great potential with your privacy, now you are quoting only in cryptopia
You already surpass the x3 in a week. I was encouraged to buy 500 $ ... have as we are going for the other year

I am not sure what you are trying to say here!!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 01:36:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: