Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 31. (Read 55331 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
August 28, 2017, 04:01:44 PM
Totally agree with my friend before. Waves is a serious platform. Works perfectly since 15 months. the Wiki is perfect, with great languages on board. I'm in since the first and if Waves go in China, it's gonna be big big big. December is probably the best moment for the gifts.

17 cents at the ico, one of my best coin with Lisk
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 03:38:07 PM
Because WAVES has a good platform and I think WAVES will be better and will have a very good future.
I also like to invest in coin WAVES because I think this coin will be like Ethereum

Waves was leading decentralized exchange platform project, but the competitors entered the market within the years. This will make waves' chance be lower than it used to be. Their development is slow and waves platform is very basic, missing features.

I wouldn't buy waves, I would go for other new projects.

Oh yeah and what decentralized exchange are you talking about? Smiley Only Blocknet is worth mentioning, but their exchange is not user friendly and is not simple to use. Waves had over 1,5 mil. exchange volume on their alpha version dex and 100000 Waves wallets opened. You don't know what you're talking about if you think the platform is basic.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 12:29:26 PM
Because WAVES has a good platform and I think WAVES will be better and will have a very good future.
I also like to invest in coin WAVES because I think this coin will be like Ethereum

Waves was leading decentralized exchange platform project, but the competitors entered the market within the years. This will make waves' chance be lower than it used to be. Their development is slow and waves platform is very basic, missing features.

Yes, it's true I better leave WAVES than buy it because Waves is not very good at holding and buy.
Activity: 168
August 28, 2017, 12:17:24 PM

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 12:11:32 PM
Waves is a long term project. Great community. Lots of support, especially from Russia. Wait on Tokenomica to release soon...it should give Waves a nice pump before the end of the year

Buy while its cheap
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 12:07:39 PM
Look for a hug run in in Waves price though the end of the year, it can easily hit $20 by Dec.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 11:46:39 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
August 28, 2017, 11:27:34 AM
Waves shows a steady growth, I'm sure that we do not in vain keep it
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
August 27, 2017, 11:03:46 PM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
I have 2  Cool

You need moar to be a true Wavester. Grin
Activity: 287
August 27, 2017, 06:12:19 PM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
I have 2  Cool
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
August 26, 2017, 11:31:49 PM
Buy Waves because there is money there. There is an increase in the charts for the past few days already. I think this increase will be just some initial movement. There will be more to follow. So watch out for those movements while holding your waves.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
August 26, 2017, 11:25:42 PM
Waves is a good altcoin to invest for longterm because it has a good platform and projects to do and their team is good for developing and promoting their projects.
Don't listen on the FUD that waves is a scam coin and it will destroy soon just look on the waves statistics on the coinmarketcap it is on the top list of the most good altcoins.
Activity: 287
August 26, 2017, 10:40:23 PM
So Waves like a baby ETH?

I see that people can build aplications and token on it just like the smart contracts, which would make them a secure demand ?

And if china starts to intergrate it into their network, i could see it go beyond 40$ one day. Maybe even more.  Shocked
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
August 26, 2017, 10:09:15 PM
Waves has the opportunity to continue to grow as Waves users increase at any time and with some ICO projects that use the Waves platform is certainly able to increase the popularity of Waves, and I think it is time to buy waves as a long-term investment,
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 04:46:21 PM
Waves are unique altcoins because they also have dex exchange. Which certainly requires Waves specifically to hold that automatically, later on to affect the value of Waves is soaring high. I am sure not only am i optimistic on Waves.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2017, 03:05:23 PM
If you buy at least 1 Waves/day , someday you will be so happy cause waves will hit that 20$ mark sooner or later.
Activity: 406
August 24, 2017, 02:16:47 PM
Hmm, the marketcap is quite big enough with 468 mil $ , i don't know how much room it has to grow. I mean it's hard to have a 1000% increase
Pages:
Jump to: