Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 32. (Read 55331 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
August 24, 2017, 08:08:49 AM
Everyone can create their own token in WAVES platform. This Burger King token is one of them and I'm still not sure about its legitimacy. I don't think crypto currencies are that popular in Russia. For regular joe this is very scary unregulated market. Russians I know wouldn't touch this business.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
August 24, 2017, 07:55:09 AM
Why buy waves? Because its cheap. A nice project with a great team. Price ll increase sooner or later.
Why not buy waves? Because there is still bearish trend in all altcoins.
Lol! You have nicely supported both arguments. There is nothing wrong in buying waves now because as you have mentioned, this coin has got an amazing technical support and the project seems so appealing.
Definitely, in few months waves are going to pump, so better grab them at cheap rate.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 03:14:46 PM
How does the lease work? Do I need to know always the address of the receiver?
Or it is just possible to lease waves to others (if there is any demand)?

Here you can read how you can lease your waves. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/create-a-waves-platform-walletlease-your-tokens-and-get-rewardedtrade-on-dex-1899154
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
August 23, 2017, 03:04:34 PM
How does the lease work? Do I need to know always the address of the receiver?
Or it is just possible to lease waves to others (if there is any demand)?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 12:27:37 PM
Sasha, that's why. He's a great developer and promoter. He has a vision and is a hard a worker
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
August 23, 2017, 12:18:56 PM
DCR moved from NXT to Waves.

One more client for the platform :-)

Soon the waves will have very, very many customers, but still they are unlikely to greatly increase in price
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 23, 2017, 11:40:14 AM
DCR moved from NXT to Waves.

One more client for the platform :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 11:36:07 AM
We all know waves future is so bright I think,, I always prefer waves,, Day by day waves market is most popular & waves is pumping after few months I think
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
August 23, 2017, 11:23:20 AM
This burger king token sounds like any other reward program where you get free points for buying food. it doesnt look like a big deal for waves hodlers

Indeed, it is unlikely that this will affect the price much. But this is in any case the promotion of the brand ahead.
Activity: 378
August 23, 2017, 11:08:37 AM
This burger king token sounds like any other reward program where you get free points for buying food. it doesnt look like a big deal for waves hodlers
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
August 22, 2017, 03:53:46 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 22, 2017, 10:40:24 AM
Tokenomica helps Waves very nicely. It's one of the most important face of Waves. Clearly one of the bad actual points is the legalization. And the other big concept is the validation of the different assets of Waves. The community soon will be able to estimate the different assets with the miner reward and the community token.

It's not simply an airdrop, it's powerful. Don t misestimate the Waves Community Token, look the amount of coins Cheesy look the amount of Waves Cheesy
WCT compliments waves hodling a lot. The coin's just not sitting idle in your wallet, it's incentivizing another financial asset in. Sometimes, it's a tough call between leasing and hodling
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
August 21, 2017, 03:41:28 PM
Tokenomica helps Waves very nicely. It's one of the most important face of Waves. Clearly one of the bad actual points is the legalization. And the other big concept is the validation of the different assets of Waves. The community soon will be able to estimate the different assets with the miner reward and the community token.

It's not simply an airdrop, it's powerful. Don t misestimate the Waves Community Token, look the amount of coins Cheesy look the amount of Waves Cheesy
Activity: 336
August 21, 2017, 12:53:59 PM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
No much has been done of lately to add to the beauty of wave technology and the wallet. I do expect this coin to over take coins like litecoin ,  zcash, ethereum and others most popular cryptocurrency in the market today. I think wave price will go up as high as $500 before the end of 2018. Traders has come to understand the beauty of this project and I know that with time people will start to invest seriously in wave from now.
With this richlist of upcoming features:
- New DEX
- 1000 transactions per second (Bitcoin NG protocol)
- Tokenomica
- Smart contracts
- debit card
Waves is gonna rocket

Debit will make it a mass market coin. TenX style.
Tokenomica as well is awesome, as it will make some Waves ICOs more "legal"

It seems that waves is pushing the envellope. I still believe that this coin can be a multi-Billion marketcap in the near future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 21, 2017, 11:40:47 AM
Is WAVE at good price now? Looking at charts 4,53$ seems reasonable but not sure if it's such a unique coin that's worth buying in.
Having its own DEX and upcoming debitcard is not unique enough?

And don't forget the incredible easy and fast way to create your own tokens!
Activity: 40
August 21, 2017, 11:33:21 AM
Waves is the Waves coin.

WCT is the community token which gets air-dropped to Waves holders on the 15th of each month.
Waves go is a token - http://www.wavesgo.com/wgo.html
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 11:27:58 AM
What is the difference between WAVES, WCT and WGO ? It's all waves tokens so which one should i buy or they all are good ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 21, 2017, 11:13:42 AM
Is WAVE at good price now? Looking at charts 4,53$ seems reasonable but not sure if it's such a unique coin that's worth buying in.
Having its own DEX and upcoming debitcard is not unique enough?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
August 21, 2017, 09:10:35 AM
Activity: 40
August 21, 2017, 09:02:52 AM
Waves is good to hold because of leasing from the Lite client, monthly airdrops + random tokens which can all be sold on the DEX for more Waves.
https://blockonomi.com/how-to-lease-waves/

I'm expecting a good rise once the new DEX releases, it looks like a huge improvement. http://etherdesign.io/project/dex
Pages:
Jump to: